Dear Bro & Sis here....
Just happen to find out about this photo contest from my friends and just posting it to share with you all.....
Take part in Mandarin Oriental, Singapore's photography competition
by Mandarin Oriental, Singapore on Monday, 08 November 2010 at 19:37
PICTURE A GREAT DINING EXPERIENCE AT MANDARIN ORIENTAL, SINGAPORE
In recognition of the great photographic talent in the Lion City, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is calling upon all aspiring photographers, photography enthusiasts and people who simply love to take pictures to turn their lenses on the hotel’s award-winning restaurants: Cherry Garden, Dolce Vita and MELT ~ The World Cafe.
Participants simply have to capture images that interpret their definition of a great dining experience at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore. Be it the restaurant ambiance, the service or of course, the food.
When: 4 and 5 December 2010, 10am - 3pm
Where: Mandarin Oriental, Singapore's dining outlets - Cherry Garden, Dolce Vita and MELT ~ The World Cafe
Stand a chance to win attractive prizes such as a weekend stay for two in a suite, an exclusive chef’s table dinner hosted by Executive Chef Eric Teo or a couple’s spa experience at The Oriental Spa.
REGISTER FOR THE COMPETITION
To receive a copy of the registration form, interested parties can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org from now to 19 November 2010. Registration closes 19 November 2010, twelve noon, Singapore time. Shortlisted participants will be invited to the hotel during the weekend of 4 and 5 December 2010 to capture their required frames.
Entries will be assessed by a panel of judges including renowned Singaporean food photographer Edmond Ho, based on relevance to the competition theme, photographic technique, innovation and the inspiration the image creates. Shortlisted pictures will be posted in the Photo Album on the hotel’s Facebook page and the winner announced on the hotel’s Facebook wall.
RULES & REGULATIONS
* The competition is open to Singapore citizens, permanent residents and foreigners residing in Singapore, 18 years and above with the exception of all Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group employees, vendors or partners.
* Each participant is eligible to win only one prize. Prize is non-transferable. It is valid for six months from date of winning and based upon availability.
* Winners will be selected by the panel of judges and announced on Mandarin Oriental, Singapore’s Facebook page; decisions are final and binding.
* By submitting a photo to the contest, you give Mandarin Oriental, Singapore your consent to post your photo and name to Mandarin Oriental, Singapore’s Facebook page.
* This contest or promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
Please refer to the registration form for the complete list of rules and regulations
For more information, please call (65) 6885 3564 or e-mail email@example.com