Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: SKIN : An exhibition of nudes

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin
    I'm tired and I've got a craving for ice-cream... no jazz tonight. Listening to Simon Lim raving on and on about gay r/ships

    When the day breaks, head down to NTUC, go get a ice cream called 'Rocky Road' by Meadow Gold... Rich choc with mashmellow and nuts..


  2. #22

    Default

    sounds real sinful but I'll go get it tomorrow... Thanks !

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin
    sounds real sinful but I'll go get it tomorrow... Thanks !

    enjoy the sins

  4. #24

    Default

    girl dun do it... you'll regret. then i'll come on fri and say your aussie fat came back again!!! hahahahahah...

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JermsDayOut
    girl dun do it... you'll regret. then i'll come on fri and say your aussie fat came back again!!! hahahahahah...
    tin is a girl? hmmz.. she's not wesley ?

  6. #26

    Default

    piangz you sure know me well dude...

  7. #27

    Default

    Wesly is from Memphis West Pictures ordinaryless...

    You've got the wrong identity

  8. #28

    Default

    go and work lah!!!!!!! basket....

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin
    Wesly is from Memphis West Pictures ordinaryless...

    You've got the wrong identity
    hmmz...that pond website is in ya profile, ya gender is also stated as M, so i tot u are wesley..

    Thanks for the correction anyway

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ordinaryless
    hmmz...that pond website is in ya profile, ya gender is also stated as M, so i tot u are wesley..

    Thanks for the correction anyway
    Wesley is not part of The Pond. We work in the same studio but we are seperate entities. Are you a friend of Wes? My profile gender is a M???

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JermsDayOut
    go and work lah!!!!!!! basket....
    Finish liao lar ! Are you still in office?

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin
    Wesley is not part of The Pond. We work in the same studio but we are seperate entities. Are you a friend of Wes? My profile gender is a M???

    Forgive me, ya profile is put as Female..

    Nope, i dunno wesley..ya work is not shown in pond?

  13. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin
    Finish liao lar ! Are you still in office?

    why? want me to fetch you go supper issit??? sorry babes, i'm at home now... just came back from Catholic News Youth meeting. We're coming up with a new publication due later this year....

    aiyah... we stay so near, supper 2moro or thurs lah. sms me.

  14. #34

    Default

    My work cannot be put on The Pond website coz it belongs to Ngiap Heng. I manage The Pond but I dont shoot for it.

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin
    My work cannot be put on The Pond website coz it belongs to Ngiap Heng. I manage The Pond but I dont shoot for it.
    Ahhh...okok, thanks for the clarification..

  16. #36

    Default

    Why you so clever one huh? 153 also not very far mah...

    Anyways... let me know if you need any help with your new publication okies? Btw Heng got me a new sewing machine today... So if you need a costume mistress you know who to call yah?

  17. #37

  18. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin
    Wesley is not part of The Pond. We work in the same studio but we are seperate entities. Are you a friend of Wes? My profile gender is a M???
    Thats right. Wes is from memphiswest (www.memphiswest.com) and Heng is from Pond (www.thepond.com.sg).

    Both are , they have carved their own niche and style.

    Heng teaches some classes at objectiffs - have yet to sign up due to work and time commitment. Wanted to do the Malacca trip.
    Last edited by offspring; 26th June 2004 at 06:24 PM.

  19. #39

    Default

    Writeup of SKIN in Today's TODAY

    Please find attached a preview of this page.
    Go to http://pdf.todayonline.com/pdflive/2906MVR027.pdf to read it in pdf format.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •