Thread: WTSell: DSLR - Canon 7D with Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Lens & Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens

Default jongski WTSell: DSLR - Canon 7D with Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Lens & Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens

Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
    Equipment Brand: Canon
    Equipment Model: 7D with Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Lens & Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens
    Price (S$): Starting bid for all items at S$ 2,700
    Description:
    Selling All of this due to change of System. Please note that all must go at the same time. All in execellent condition. Please Pm me your offers, i will be leaving today and will be back in singapore on 19th of Nov. I will check my messages from time to time. Best offers wins. Low bAllers, please stay away. :-)

Packages includes:
    7D Complete with Box. No need to say all. You know whats inside the box.
    Condition is 10/10.
    Warranty is finish.
    No user marks. (See to believe)
    SC Less than 4K. Kept in dry box
    Will throw in CF card.

Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
    Complete box.
    Manual
    With front and rear caps
    3rd Party Hood.
    Filter (Hoya)
    Warranty till 10/01/2011- With warranty card. Condition is 10/10 near Mint. No user Marks, no dust, no fungus.

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens
    Complete with box.
    With filter
    Front and rear caps.
    Condition is 10/10.
    No fungus, no dust or what so ever.

All must go. If you only wanted to buy one of the items, pls go and find a friend that would also need the other items. JOIN TOGETHER LAH.... :-)

Please pm me for your offers

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
    Warranty Status: 7D warranty finish, 10-22 till 10/01/2011, 50mm wararnty finish

Default Re: WTSell: DSLR - Canon 7D with Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Lens & Canon EF 50m

Ohh yeah, i forgot, i will throw in Canon Bag Sling, havent use since day 1, tag still there.