We are proud to organise this competition running from October to December 2010 with 3 prizes to be won each month. Read on for further details.
“Joe McNally Lighting Competition” with ClubSNAP
You can win a FREE pass to Joe McNally's inaugural workshop and seminar in Singapore & another FREE pass to Creative Asia, the world class photography conference of South East Asia.
All you have to do is to submit your photos to this monthly photo contest where Joe McNally will personally judge and select the top three winners from October to December 2010.
Monthly prizes will be accorded from October to December 2010.
1 pass to Joe McNally's “Hot Shoe Diaries” workshop in Singapore & 1 pass to Creative Asia Conference in Kuala Lumpur (total value U$1060)
1 pass to Joe McNally's “Let There Be Light” seminar in Singapore & 1 pass to Creative Asia Conference in Kuala Lumpur (total value U$515)
1 pass to Joe McNally's “Let There Be Light” seminar in Singapore (total value U$205)
Uploaded image ﬁles must be minimally compressed 8-bit RGB JPEGs in either Adobe RGB or sRGB color space. The images must be 72dpi and the longest dimension cannot exceed 800 pixels.
1. Every submission must demonstrate the use of artiﬁcial lighting. Submissions that does not meet this requirement will be disqualiﬁed.
2. You may submit up to two images per month.
3. You must be the author of the images submitted. Winners may be asked to verify the authenticity of their submissions by presenting the original high resolution ﬁle.
4. The decision of the judge is ﬁnal.
5. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
6. The organizers reserve the right to change any aspect of the contest without prior notiﬁcation.
Please submit your entries in this Gallery - CLICK HERE. Entries must be submitted before 11:59pm Singapore time on 30 November 2010 to be eligible for the November prizes.
Please post any questions you may have in this thread - a Moderator or a representative from the firm representing Joe McNally and organising the seminar in Singapore will respond accordingly.