Page 1 of 8 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: More slashing

Default More slashing

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_601402.html

'They asked me in Malay whether I was from the Pak Hai Tong gang... I said no... They pulled up my left leg and three guys started slashing me...I tried to struggle but was too shocked and helpless, I couldn't open my mouth to shout for help.' - 20-year-old Jayasiva Shangar Guru, who was on his way home when he was confronted

aih. what has become of singapore?

Default Re: More slashing

I think nowadays youngster watch too many violent movies and play violent games

I think it's not so much the games, more problems at the core. i feel that more emphasis should be put into sports in the education system. too much emphasis has been put onto academic grades, that those who are left out have no other avenues to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    I think nowadays youngster watch too many violent movies and play violent games
    but but but...me play games like gears of war, cod etc...also know those are just games lei...

These kids these days.........

Those days we only have "three little pigs go wee wee wee " .......

Now, they are acting the wolf's part ........ "chop, chop, chop" ....
    always the Light, .... always.

'At times, they would hurl Hokkien vulgarities at each other in the wee hours of the morning,' - Ms Stella Koh, a resident who has lived in Block 418 for six years. Residents in the area say the place is a popular hangout for the groups of youngsters who display rowdy behaviour. Many of them who are in their late teens also sleep overnight in the nearby playground.

and no one call the police?
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    'At times, they would hurl Hokkien vulgarities at each other in the wee hours of the morning,' - Ms Stella Koh, a resident who has lived in Block 418 for six years. Residents in the area say the place is a popular hangout for the groups of youngsters who display rowdy behaviour. Many of them who are in their late teens also sleep overnight in the nearby playground.

and no one call the police?
    maybe call liao and by the time the police got there... they were long gone?

Only thing police does is say "it's not our problem, call HDB". Then you call HDB and they say "not our problem, call town council". Then town council tell you "not our problem, call police"
    Alpha

maybe they did....qn is with a history like this...no police come and patrol...i used to call them when i see grps of ppl drinking and making noise under my block. after awhile on and off they will patrol the area...

now they only care abt MRT is it? because got aircon and can look at xmm is it?

Quote Originally Posted by iMac08 View Post

now they only care abt MRT is it? because got aircon and can look at xmm is it?
    They're all ClubSnap GWCs?
    Alpha

i got this town council and HDB crap before in the past..i gave up and ask them so do i write to prime minister or president.who's the boss.then finally someone replied me...piss off

i got this town council and HDB crap before in the past..i gave up and ask them so do i write to prime minister or president.who's the boss.then finally someone replied me...piss off
    i think this Mr Cant Sing is looking for you
    he is not receiving too many calls and he wants more people to call him ...
    always the Light, .... always.

everyone just pushes the responsibility.. then the Gvmt will say its up to the parents and the schools to teach the youngsters.. then they will push to someone else..

its the best display of taichi...

singapore is getting really full of nonsense
    enzeru21 Canon 500D |Tamron17-50mm f/2.8| Sigma30mm f/1.4 | 580EX II
    mylightedreams

i was just wondering...since 369 still got time to go slash ppl and now is x2 in the news...why not a rescue mission for their team mate in CGH...wah seh..ultimate already..

i was just wondering...since 369 still got time to go slash ppl and now is x2 in the news...why not a rescue mission for their team mate in CGH...wah seh..ultimate already..
    Just walk out with a limp

and with style...even when you got the whole country's police and dogs and navy looking for you....just limp with style and swim with style ...you are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Royale With Cheese View Post
    Just walk out with a limp
    Use toilet paper also

"eh nurse, sai zua wu bo?"

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Use toilet paper also

"eh nurse, sai zua wu bo?"
    provided when you use the toliet, the handle is sawn off

Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post

'They asked me in Malay whether I was from the Pak Hai Tong gang... I said no... They pulled up my left leg and three guys started slashing me...I tried to struggle but was too shocked and helpless, I couldn't open my mouth to shout for help.' - 20-year-old Jayasiva Shangar Guru, who was on his way home when he was confronted

aih. what has become of singapore?

time for our police force to step up patrols, disband such obviously undesirable gatherings/groups.

while we are all aware that they cannot be at any place at all times, but they can help to dissuade such occurences by simple actions alone.

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... LastLast