Thread: photo mv

Blog Entries

Default photo mv

anyone has tried creating a music video based solely on photography?

aka a combination of perhaps... still shots, timelapses. instead of continuous video?

just need some ideas to bounce off

Default Re: photo mv

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    anyone has tried creating a music video based solely on photography?

aka a combination of perhaps... still shots, timelapses. instead of continuous video?

just need some ideas to bounce off
    Yup, did that for a few events + wedding and etc... But getting the right music to fit is the problem with all the copyright issues floating around.

I wonder how do the photographers who do personal montage of their photography during workshops or key events do it. Pay license or just do and hope dont get caught?

Myself, i paid money for good quality loops and background audio. Maybe i should do one advertisement montage for myself.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    Yup, did that for a few events + wedding and etc... But getting the right music to fit is the problem with all the copyright issues floating around.

I wonder how do the photographers who do personal montage of their photography during workshops or key events do it. Pay license or just do and hope dont get caught?

Myself, i paid money for good quality loops and background audio. Maybe i should do one advertisement montage for myself.
    as in solely photographs? must serve to tell a story too.

i'm considering doing a production. combination of timelapse+portraits.

i guess the tough part is actually the music part
    reportage, perhaps u might wanna pm me with regards to some of your projects, so that i can learn from them?

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    as in solely photographs? must serve to tell a story too.

i'm considering doing a production. combination of timelapse+portraits.

i guess the tough part is actually the music part
    reportage, perhaps u might wanna pm me with regards to some of your projects, so that i can learn from them?
    have PM you example of what not to do and what looks good from experience. My first one for practice was diabolical...{:
    Last edited by Reportage; 10th November 2010 at 07:51 AM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.