Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 991

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

  1. #821

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    AFS 10-24 DX ????

    siao liao!

    must check how's my beloved cosco doing today....
    Bro, BBB only.Cosco is telling you to do so : ). How much that lens costs in sg ah? Krieg is using that right?

  2. #822
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    tokina only got local warranty.. i sit under durian tree wait for small durian to drop nearby instead...... =p
    buy those out of warranty sets lor
    my 12-24 also no warranty when I bought... as long as test-test and check-check all ok, should be fine la...
    Exploring! :)

  3. #823

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    k my bmw xmm outing kakis this is for u guys... hahahhh




    my fav but focus was off, darn, no second try again....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  4. #824
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Bro, BBB only.Cosco is telling you to do so : ). How much that lens costs in sg ah? Krieg is using that right?
    yeah.. kriegs using. I think it's around $13xx ?

    lemme check the price guide.
    Exploring! :)

  5. #825
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    The Nikkor 200 f4 that i want almost cant find here one, the few places i know that can get is supersuper ex.
    poisoned by NNB...

  6. #826

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    k my bmw xmm outing kakis this is for u guys... hahahhh




    my fav but focus was off, darn, no second try again....
    First pic, girl on the left and the girl in the 2nd pic are I think, the best looking girls in the BMW show. But I think we were more busy looking at the cars lah. akerue you never upload the shot of your dream car with the matt silver car in the bg?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  7. #827

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    k my bmw xmm outing kakis this is for u guys... hahahhh




    my fav but focus was off, darn, no second try again....
    swee.. bro nvr get their contact
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  8. #828

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    First pic, girl on the left and the girl in the 2nd pic are I think, the best looking girls in the BMW show. But I think we were more busy looking at the cars lah. akerue you never upload the shot of your dream car with the matt silver car in the bg?
    coz i shot over 200 raw, and i cant seem to preview it on my com, and its super tedious to open one by one, soon bro soon... hahahahah

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    swee.. bro nvr get their contact
    nah cant be bother....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  9. #829

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    coz i shot over 200 raw, and i cant seem to preview it on my com, and its super tedious to open one by one, soon bro soon... hahahahah


    nah cant be bother....
    I think might be your shot of the day. Or is it something else? Yesterday OGL see me prone there until he laugh. Prone so long, frame already, in focus, then 1 auntie and uncle walk into my frame. #$%#! Auntie some more stand there and talk...
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  10. #830

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I think might be your shot of the day. Or is it something else? Yesterday OGL see me prone there until he laugh. Prone so long, frame already, in focus, then 1 auntie and uncle walk into my frame. #$%#! Auntie some more stand there and talk...
    hahahha, think i remember this... u were beside me right... hahahaha
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  11. #831
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    yeah.. kriegs using. I think it's around $13xx ?

    lemme check the price guide.
    Yup, it was $1338 from the same stall that you bought your 35mm f/1.8 from :-)
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #832

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    hahahha, think i remember this... u were beside me right... hahahaha
    Ya. We were trying to get a clear shot of your dream car.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  13. #833
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Yup, it was $1338 from the same stall that you bought your 35mm f/1.8 from :-)
    You all make it sound like buying lenses is like a trip to wet market or hawker center.

  14. #834
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB see you all later....

  15. #835
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Ai.. ya..everybody everyday BBB...
    Go shoot shoot la..

    Buy and must go shoot ma...

  16. #836
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    k my bmw xmm outing kakis this is for u guys... hahahhh




    my fav but focus was off, darn, no second try again....
    Sweet bro. I'm viewing from my phone so cant really see if your fave xmm focus was off ir not. Thanks for uploading. Now where's that guy with the paparazzi lens? I think he got our group pic.
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  17. #837
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    You all make it sound like buying lenses is like a trip to wet market or hawker center.
    you din know meh? The ah-chek has a cigarette in his mouth and told me: "kuah simi l*n har? ai mai? Outa Wide Ancle Cheap cheap oni hor, lu mai, siam lah, pak lan ai leh...."
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #838
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB see you all later....
    Someone's collecting his D7000 today...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #839

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Someone's collecting his D7000 today...
    He's buying D7000? Thought he wanted to wait for D300s replacement?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  20. #840
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    He's buying D7000? Thought he wanted to wait for D300s replacement?
    You should ask him... I'm keen, but I rather wait then. My liu lian so heavy for the moment I dun want to add more weight to it... Also, pocket burst liao if I go for it. :-)
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •