Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 991

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

  1. #601

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Guys, I hope tripod is allowed. I brought my tripod and ND110 to work already. But I didn't bring my GND. If got good sunset then I'm going to be sad.
    Last edited by Smiles88; 11th November 2010 at 08:35 AM.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  2. #602

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Guys, I hope tripod is allowed. I brought my tripod and ND110 to work already.
    haiya, if cannot can still use for other things mah,
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #603
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    haiya, if cannot can still use for other things mah,
    Yah, like whack the person who says "no" to your tripod... Make headline news the next day!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #604
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    really thanks for the recommendation, i love it alot.

    I especially like the portability of it and when fix up, it looks great too . . .
    there are some issue raise regarding the soft box; filmsy and easily broken. But the salesman at Cathay taught me the way to fix it up and there is no problem with it.

    the whole idea is consistency in the lightings and can 'freeze' the subject very fast . . .

    i just try using it directly with 2 lights, will explore more with 1 light and different settings . . . thinking of low key with it too.
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  5. #605
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    I was trying to update the firmware on my Samsung SH-S182D DVD-RW drive, so that it could read Region 3 DVDs. I think THAT is even more chim than reading a short little article on what an ND filter is!
    Exploring! :)

  6. #606

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Yah, like whack the person who says "no" to your tripod... Make headline news the next day!
    u read my mind so well, dude what time u heading out later...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  7. #607
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    u read my mind so well, dude what time u heading out later...
    No idea for now, I'll give you up a heads up later.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #608

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    really thanks for the recommendation, i love it alot.

    I especially like the portability of it and when fix up, it looks great too . . .
    there are some issue raise regarding the soft box; filmsy and easily broken. But the salesman at Cathay taught me the way to fix it up and there is no problem with it.

    the whole idea is consistency in the lightings and can 'freeze' the subject very fast . . .

    i just try using it directly with 2 lights, will explore more with 1 light and different settings . . . thinking of low key with it too.
    good to hear that, next purchase will be a flag/cutter, gobo, snoot, beautydish, diff sizes softbox, monoblock, errr what else did i leave out... hehehehehe

    thats the way, experiment with it, till u get bored at times,
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  9. #609
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    good to hear that, next purchase will be a flag/cutter, gobo, snoot, beautydish, diff sizes softbox, monoblock, errr what else did i leave out... hehehehehe

    thats the way, experiment with it, till u get bored at times,
    Oooooo-er... that's POISONOUS of you dude!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #610
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    good to hear that, next purchase will be a flag/cutter, gobo, snoot, beautydish, diff sizes softbox, monoblock, errr what else did i leave out... hehehehehe

    thats the way, experiment with it, till u get bored at times,
    siao liao, i need to change my christmas list already . . .

    i am thinking of getting my lens first . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  11. #611
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    siao liao, i need to change my christmas list already . . .

    i am thinking of getting my lens first . . .
    still on 24-120 f/4 bandwidth?? BBB!!! ME? I'd go for the lens first... that's just me...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #612

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Oooooo-er... that's POISONOUS of you dude!
    thats only the beginning of it... hahaahhaha.....

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    siao liao, i need to change my christmas list already . . .

    i am thinking of getting my lens first . . .
    chill bro, get what u need first, think the current set-up u have is more than enough, with a few reflectors here and there....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  13. #613

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    still on 24-120 f/4 bandwidth?? BBB!!! ME? I'd go for the lens first... that's just me...
    ah yesh 24-120 f4, i already drop the idea of getting that lens, nothin cld replace the cult give a lot of prob 24-70, hahahahahha.....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  14. #614
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Ya, i am going to NSC to try it out again later . . . . ok, catch up with you people after BMW tonight, need to go out for photoshoot liao . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  15. #615
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    good to hear that, next purchase will be a flag/cutter, gobo, snoot, beautydish, diff sizes softbox, monoblock, errr what else did i leave out... hehehehehe

    thats the way, experiment with it, till u get bored at times,
    wah, so many new terms to learn...

    luckily I went for that intro class. At least I can recognise most of the items...
    Exploring! :)

  16. #616
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    Ya, i am going to NSC to try it out again later . . . . ok, catch up with you people after BMW tonight, need to go out for photoshoot liao . . .
    tan tua lui!!!
    Exploring! :)

  17. #617

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Tripod isn't so tall la... 1.8m siao ah??

    Once everything attached, the viewfinder is about my eye level (1.75m-1.8m).
    I guess the tripod base is around 1.5+m tall when the legs are fully extended.
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    That is quite tall sia...
    haha abt the same as my tripod too.

  18. #618

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah, so many new terms to learn...

    luckily I went for that intro class. At least I can recognise most of the items...
    aiya u can always google these items up, so many access and tips online now abt lighting, i remembered my boss pass me a think book abt lighting... ZZZz.... so many big words, and small diagram of each set up, and the outcome,
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  19. #619
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    u read my mind so well, dude what time u heading out later...
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    No idea for now, I'll give you up a heads up later.
    you guys meeting early har?

    I got to visit the same job site in Yishun in the afternoon. New customer... problematic... haha.
    Maybe after that can disappear. Anyway should be close to 5+ by then. My dad also wants to go check it out, but not sure what time he'll be there.
    Exploring! :)

  20. #620

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you guys meeting early har?

    I got to visit the same job site in Yishun in the afternoon. New customer... problematic... haha.
    Maybe after that can disappear. Anyway should be close to 5+ by then. My dad also wants to go check it out, but not sure what time he'll be there.
    cool man, i intend to drop by funan again later anrd 5 or 6...

    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •