Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 991

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

  1. #41
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Hallo peeps...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #42

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Hallo peeps...
    dont hallo hello here...

    show me the sample dudes....

    wakakaka
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #43
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    So that's the D24 Akerue and DD123 is talking about... good range!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #44
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    dont hallo hello here...

    show me the sample dudes....

    wakakaka
    Nope ... not today... had to rush back home to buy dinner...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #45
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Maybe when I go out tomorrow I'll give it a shot... with the TT SW Pro... back can handle the weight plus the tripod/ballhead... TT really worth it!

    Did try a few shoots from inside the bus... but switched to the wrong VR mode... need to use Active (just read the manual).....
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 9th November 2010 at 09:07 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #46

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Maybe when I go out tomorrow I'll give it a shot... with the TT SW Pro... back can handle the weight plus the tripod/ballhead... TT really worth it!

    Did try a few shoots from inside the bus... but switched to the wrong VR mode... need to use Active (just read the manual).....
    haiya u ar,... better read and re read, burnt it, soak the ashes in water than drink it...

    hahahaha, good for u..... im also thinking of getting a TT SW Pro too... see how lah... if not i add more skins to my existing belt set up...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  7. #47
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    haiya u ar,... better read and re read, burnt it, soak the ashes in water than drink it...

    hahahaha, good for u..... im also thinking of getting a TT SW Pro too... see how lah... if not i add more skins to my existing belt set up...
    Bro... where got time to read the manual between shop and journey home? See how lah... come Thursday can fully maximise the usage...

    TT SW pro good back protection... and strap - enough buffer to protect shoulder...I believe can help carry heavy load for a prolonged period of time.

    Just poisoned ZCA about his TT SW, I think he very itchy already... lol
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 9th November 2010 at 09:15 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #48
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    haiya u ar,... better read and re read, burnt it, soak the ashes in water than drink it...

    hahahaha, good for u..... im also thinking of getting a TT SW Pro too... see how lah... if not i add more skins to my existing belt set up...
    Skin and belts...

  9. #49

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Bro... where got time to read the manual between shop and journey home? See how lah... come Thursday can fully maximise the usage...
    actually come to think of it, i never ever read a lens manual... must do that sometime... to fill time.... hahahaha.....

    good thursday, will see u in action ar... put that new lens plate to good use....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  10. #50

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Skin and belts...
    trying to poison u just now, im the one that keep thinking abt it now.... hahahahaha...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  11. #51
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    actually come to think of it, i never ever read a lens manual... must do that sometime... to fill time.... hahahaha.....

    good thursday, will see u in action ar... put that new lens plate to good use....
    Bro, to shoot action photos using the long zoom, which mode you use (most)? Shutter, Aperture or Manual? I know all three can be used, depending on your technique and skill... At the shop, Allan suggested Aperture to maintain f/2.8 and let cam decide exposure, etc... At NSC, Marcus suggests Shutter priority, set the correct speed and ISO, and let cam body decide aperture... In the recent mag issue (Digital Photographer), shooting soccer - he used manual... What's your take? I'll try all three.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #52
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Bro, to shoot action photos using the long zoom, which mode you use (most)? Shutter, Aperture or Manual? I know all three can be used, depending on your technique and skill... At the shop, Allan suggested Aperture to maintain f/2.8 and let cam decide exposure, etc... At NSC, Marcus suggests Shutter priority, set the correct speed and ISO, and let cam body decide aperture... In the recent mag issue (Digital Photographer), shooting soccer - he used manual... What's your take? I'll try all three.
    I tend to use A mode. Why? coz Aperture controls DoF too. And when you see the metering, you can see the ISO and the shutter speed... then you know what to do to compensate.

  13. #53

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    die die die... no vr, can always use monopod... anyone interested...

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...32#post6673732

    syiok boh... im just a sucker for super tele.... haish...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  14. #54
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I tend to use A mode. Why? coz Aperture controls DoF too. And when you see the metering, you can see the ISO and the shutter speed... then you know what to do to compensate.
    That's what I thought too, but Marcus at NSC rattled my views about which mode to use. I've tried that, and most of the time (in shutter priority), the lens picked f/2.8 aperture as well... provided you chose the correct ISO.
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 9th November 2010 at 09:28 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #55
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    die die die... no vr, can always use monopod... anyone interested...

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...32#post6673732

    syiok boh... im just a sucker for super tele.... haish...
    Wah... the price is cheap right?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #56

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Bro, to shoot action photos using the long zoom, which mode you use (most)? Shutter, Aperture or Manual? I know all three can be used, depending on your technique and skill... At the shop, Allan suggested Aperture to maintain f/2.8 and let cam decide exposure, etc... At NSC, Marcus suggests Shutter priority, set the correct speed and ISO, and let cam body decide aperture... In the recent mag issue (Digital Photographer), shooting soccer - he used manual... What's your take? I'll try all three.
    k as for me, depends, just set ISO to auto...

    use shutter mode, when u dont care abt the DOF, so know the minimum shutter speed u need to freeze action, moment or what so ever...

    use manual when u need flexibility to change both DOF and shutter speed for certain shots.

    as for aperture, usually controlled shoots, eg: portraits, normal walkabout...

    others ppl diff style diff opinion... as for me.. this is what i do and its suits me...

    cheers bro..
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  17. #57
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    That's what I thought too, but Marcus at NSC rattled my views about which mode to use. I've tried that, and most of the time (in shutter priority), the lens picked f/2.8 aperture as well... provided you chose the correct ISO.
    Just set auto ISO with min shutter speed. then use A mode.

    Or you can ask the expert here.

  18. #58
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    k as for me, depends, just set ISO to auto...

    use shutter mode, when u dont care abt the DOF, so know the minimum shutter speed u need to freeze action, moment or what so ever...

    use manual when u need flexibility to change both DOF and shutter speed for certain shots.

    as for aperture, usually controlled shoots, eg: portraits, normal walkabout...

    others ppl diff style diff opinion... as for me.. this is what i do and its suits me...

    cheers bro..
    No worries, I just wanna know what's your take on this. I'll try all modes until I've grasped all the concepts and techniques. I think D7000 will solve all my ISO problems... better tong!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #59

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    No worries, I just wanna know what's your take on this. I'll try all modes until I've grasped all the concepts and techniques. I think D7000 will solve all my ISO problems... better tong!
    first, step long lens technique, second mastering the condition, third who cares abt high iso noise, coz in the end the pics is for your own viewing... simple trick set the auto iso to highest iso u can accept.......

    my 2cents worth of advice, which u can just dismiss... oh im so emo..... after seeing the 500 f4...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  20. #60
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Just set auto ISO with min shutter speed. then use A mode.

    Or you can ask the expert here.
    Thanks for the A mode tip! I think yours will work well, since I'm more of a A person most of the time...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •