Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 991

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

  1. #261

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    bro, I might be getting a 70-200...
    BBB
    yeah!

  2. #262

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    The people will bounce off me...

    hahahaha.
    haha bro u not that bouncy yet.

  3. #263

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Time for me to look for another fast tele prime...
    200/2.8?
    whaha u champion!!!

  4. #264

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    bro... 2,8 bro... on a tele it is the perfect versatile portrait lens...

    For hobbyist not very useful... but for assignments... very good la deh.
    not juz for assignment, take gf/wife pic also very gd

  5. #265

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wah you another one... delayed effect somemore...
    wah lau... i busy whole more since 7am... shag liao...

  6. #266

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    wah kriegs... another one...
    whaha
    he already very sad liao ... now worst...

    what is the market price for the vr2?? tempting
    Last edited by quizesilver; 10th November 2010 at 11:39 AM.

  7. #267

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you think the whole container for us meh? People using it to move LARGE QUANTITIES of stuff back leh....
    Haha. Want to do mass sales ar?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  8. #268
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    not a bad dea . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  9. #269

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    anybody knows where to get lens (nikkor / tokina) cheaper in hkg? exact addr? still need to test with cam if buy from prominent shop?

  10. #270

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    whaha
    he already very sad liao ... now worst...

    what is the market price for the vr2?? tempting
    bitez found the durian from the tree, and placed it in front of you already. Pick up the durian man!!!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  11. #271
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Haha. Want to do mass sales ar?
    my lipz are sealed...

  12. #272
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    I know NOTHING!
    Exploring! :)

  13. #273
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    You all want durian? This is the biggest freshest durian I can find for you all.

    http://www.price.com.hk/product.php?p=112902

    1 SGD= 5.7 HKD...

    As you can see, a new warranty one is cheaper than what you can find used in BnS.

  14. #274

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Haha. Want to do mass sales ar?
    u start the ball rolling, u can call it THE round round camera shop...

    hehehehe...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  15. #275
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    anybody knows where to get lens (nikkor / tokina) cheaper in hkg? exact addr? still need to test with cam if buy from prominent shop?
    in case there is back/front-focus issue, you may need to get it resolved there and then (eg. change for another copy). Otherwise when you bring back and find no good, gotta pay money to have it calibrated.
    Exploring! :)

  16. #276
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    And if you can live with VR1. It is even cheaper NEW with international warranty... under $2.4k

    http://www.price.com.hk/product.php?p=102663

  17. #277
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    You all want durian? This is the biggest freshest durian I can find for you all.

    http://www.price.com.hk/product.php?p=112902

    1 SGD= 5.7 HKD...

    As you can see, a new warranty one is cheaper than what you can find used in BnS.
    the difference is enough to pay for a plane ticket there leh...
    Exploring! :)

  18. #278

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    And if you can live with VR1. It is even cheaper NEW with international warranty... under $2.4k

    http://www.price.com.hk/product.php?p=102663
    thats quite cheap, considering the performance on DX is superb...

    bitez u can consider this too...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  19. #279
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    in case there is back/front-focus issue, you may need to get it resolved there and then (eg. change for another copy). Otherwise when you bring back and find no good, gotta pay money to have it calibrated.
    Can adjust in SG la... for Nikon lenses no problem.... and most Nikon lenses seldom give problem... unless of course if you are getting the 24-70. That one no matter which country you get it at, you will get problems along the way.

    Tokina a little trickier. Dealer is Cathay Photo. If you get chop and official reciept... should be ok.

    Sigma is the most funky one. All kinds of weird reasons and excuses will come out.

  20. #280

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    thats quite cheap, considering the performance on DX is superb...

    bitez u can consider this too...
    what is this? my ofc banned certain sites..

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •