Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 991

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

  1. #221
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    No need. The world is his oyster. He is a dude after all. LOL.
    Maybe he follow his dad's footsteps also, afterall, he is part Chinese, part Korean now... I see no sense in restricting to just local girls - boy, the stories and experiences I've heard of in-laws... makes me

    Heck...we've just moved on long-life-partner poisoning...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 10th November 2010 at 10:46 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #222

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    anyone going out later, to Funan or OP....

    Bert, i still singing the skins lei...... might go get it today... maybe lah...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #223
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    anyone going out later, to Funan or OP....

    Bert, i still singing the skins lei...... might go get it today... maybe lah...
    I am going to relac for this month... maybe get in Dec... wait till all the woohooo clears.

  4. #224
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    anyone going out later, to Funan or OP....

    Bert, i still singing the skins lei...... might go get it today... maybe lah...
    you still on leave meh?? Bro, maybe you still bring the 70-200 VR II for the portrait shoot... makes the poisoning a STRONGER dosage ... then can pose for "guns-salute" shoot... Unless you prefer to drag out the 300mm VRII for portraiture...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 10th November 2010 at 11:01 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #225

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I am going to relac for this month... maybe get in Dec... wait till all the woohooo clears.
    okay, good for you, think i just get the skins first.... see how and what time i finish work today lah...
    bro if u dont get the belt set-up ar, get multimedia 10, the one was 20 ultra big.. the 10 shld be fine lah

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    you still on leave meh?? Bro, maybe you still bring the 70-200 VR II for the portrait shoot... makes the poisoning a STRONGER dosage ... then can pose for "guns-salute" shoot... Unless you prefer to drag out the 300mm VRII for portraiture...
    nope no more, see how ar bro, heavy lei, hahahahahaha, even if i bring also it wont have hood,
    fugly... so no proper gun salute... hahahahaha......

    300 nah, missing on assignment....
    Last edited by akerue; 10th November 2010 at 11:06 AM.
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  6. #226
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    nope no more, see how ar bro, heavy lei, hahahahahaha, even if i bring also it wont have hood,
    fugly... so no proper gun salute... hahahahaha......

    300 nah, missing on assignment....
    Bro... you dun even comprain much about the 300, 70-200 is chicken shyte to you man... Try to bring leh... I'm counting on you for the double dosage!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 10th November 2010 at 11:10 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #227

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    wah kriegs... another one...

  8. #228

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Bro... you dun even comprain much about the 300, 70-200 is chicken shyte to you man... Try to bring leh... I'm counting on you for the double dosage!
    hahahah.... owned...... see my mood lah, thought cld just go light that day, since morning i wanna go sunrise first.... than meet u guys at the studio.... tomorrow i will be can-not person...
    Last edited by akerue; 10th November 2010 at 11:13 AM.
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  9. #229

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    wah kriegs... another one...
    hahhahhaha... bitez u making him sad....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  10. #230

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    hahhahhaha... bitez u making him sad....
    haha.. but first owner, nobody molest before... so...

  11. #231
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    wah kriegs... another one...
    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    hahhahhaha... bitez u making him sad....
    bitez dun lidat la... he already eating bread already.

  12. #232
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    haha.. but first owner, nobody molest before... so...
    You go for it then! Forget the 80-200... 70-200 VR II FTW!!!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #233

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    haha.. but first owner, nobody molest before... so...
    yeah kind of true, but if go 2nd hand, the money he save, he can go buy all the light modifiers for his SB900
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  14. #234
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro... cheap cheap... like young chicks chripin.... cheap cheap....

    we go hk buy la dey... on the way to china... only 680 ley.... sell your 85/1.8... bokeh on the toki better.
    hmmmm... 11-16, 35/1.8, 50/1.8, 50-135/2.8....

    sounds tempting.
    Exploring! :)

  15. #235
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    bitez dun lidat la... he already eating bread already.
    Yesh yesh... i'm gnawing on the plastic bag for the bread now....
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #236

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    hmmmm... 11-16, 35/1.8, 50/1.8, 50-135/2.8....

    sounds tempting.
    yesh....thats the best set up for u....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  17. #237
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    yeah kind of true, but if go 2nd hand, the money he save, he can go buy all the light modifiers for his SB900
    but for this type of expensive lens hor... if the savings less than 10%, like not worth it la. Better to buy brand new for peace of mind.
    Exploring! :)

  18. #238

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Yesh yesh... i'm gnawing on the plastic bag for the bread now....
    i got spare plastic bags, need more... text me...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  19. #239
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    yeah kind of true, but if go 2nd hand, the money he save, he can go buy all the light modifiers for his SB900
    Seems to me buyers of first hand lenses will get all this nice preferential treatments...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  20. #240

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread IX

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    but for this type of expensive lens hor... if the savings less than 10%, like not worth it la. Better to buy brand new for peace of mind.
    yeap, wait for year-end trip by someone to china, hehehehehe..
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •