Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 550d with 270ex flash
Price (S$): $1080
Description:
I have a 2 weeks old 550d DSLR bought in Funan on 27 Oct 2010, for sale. Warranty is unregistered. With receipt for warranty registration. Comes with box (550d body only box, not those big kit box), unopened utilities CD, unopened manuals. Basically everything is still new. I only took it out to test the flash and lens which I got, so everything is basically in brand new condition. I am letting it go together with my 270ex flash, bought on 15 Oct 2010, brand new and unused, other than the test shots. Both items comes with everything in the box. Willing to let go together at $1080.

The screen of the body is protected by the latest screen protector from GSS, which includes an eyecup (not those $16 type, but good quality one), thus it is especially good for people who wears spectacles. It is applied in the shop itself, thus the screen is protected since it leaves the shop.

Both items comes with full packaging. Will give away another free 8gb SDHC card, thus total you will have 2.

Contact Number: 84955622

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: Full

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Full packaging for camera and Lens.
Receipt
You can register for the free training from canon when you register for the warranty.
Additional 8gb SDHC card on top of the standard package
Box for the GSS screen protector

Additional Comments:
Please sms me to arrange for viewing and deal.