Thread: First timer to Sungei Buloh

Default First timer to Sungei Buloh

Hi, to all the people who frequent the place, I just want to ask for suggestions as a first timer going there for birding which route do you suggest if say I cannot cover the entire area within a day?

I hoped to avoid a situation whereby I camp at the wrong location and spot nothing haha.

Thanks alot in advance!

Default Re: First timer to Sungei Buloh

Quote Originally Posted by gundamseed84 View Post
    Hi, to all the people who frequent the place, I just want to ask for suggestions as a first timer going there for birding which route do you suggest if say I cannot cover the entire area within a day?

I hoped to avoid a situation whereby I camp at the wrong location and spot nothing haha.

Thanks alot in advance!
    can talk to the guide:
    http://wildsingaporehappenings.blogs...at-sungei.html

Even the experts also cannot guarantee get anything from a whole day of waiting.

Have to check the migration pattern of the birds and so on. Might want to try the bird park to gain experience first before going for the real thing.

Maybe join one of the Sungei Buloh outings is what i would recommend.
    Last edited by Reportage; 10th November 2010 at 03:25 AM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by gundamseed84 View Post

Thanks alot in advance!
    For first timers,walk route 1.Should take about 1-2hrs...