Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 44 of 44

Thread: Need help in getting my first lens!

  1. #41

    Default Re: Need help in getting my first lens!

    Quote Originally Posted by beebeeice View Post
    OT abit..
    Where can i get this 50mm f1.8 at a very good price?
    If you know how to check the lens, BnS is a very good place

  2. #42

    Default Re: Need help in getting my first lens!

    Quote Originally Posted by beebeeice View Post
    OT abit..
    Where can i get this 50mm f1.8 at a very good price?
    You can get it at Canon Service Center @ $60. (Condition Apply)

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    165

    Default Re: Need help in getting my first lens!

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac View Post
    You can get it at Canon Service Center @ $60. (Condition Apply)
    If without the special "Conditions" leh? Other than B&S (cause i am a beginner in this hobby) where can i get it for a good price and its ard how much?

  4. #44
    Member enzeru21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    upper thomson
    Posts
    1,493

    Default Re: Need help in getting my first lens!

    Quote Originally Posted by beebeeice View Post
    If without the special "Conditions" leh? Other than B&S (cause i am a beginner in this hobby) where can i get it for a good price and its ard how much?
    if you are afraid to buy 2nd hand.. then just buy brand new.. $130... if you wanna save abit, but 2nd hand is $100 usually... so what kinda special price?

    the promo one is a purchase with promo, that lets u get it at $60...
    enzeru21 Canon 500D |Tamron17-50mm f/2.8| Sigma30mm f/1.4 | 580EX II
    mylightedreams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •