Thread: Lowepro Bags

Default Lowepro Bags

not sure if this is the right place to post this thread

wanna find out where exactly can i get to choose a large collection of lowepro bags..

i'm actually looking to get a Stealth Reporter, but im not sure exactly what size to go for, so i would like to go to a shop to see exactly its size before i go into the buy/sell corner to get a 2nd hand 1...

pls enlighten me on this..

other brands of bags are welcome too

Default Re: Lowepro Bags

many places stock Lowepro bags. Best of course is Cathay Photo at Peninsular. You can try TK Foto as well at Funan. If you can't get what you want at these 2 places, probably you can't find it anywhere else.

Or just try the Buy and Sell section within this forum

have you done a search for "lowepro" or "camera bags"? It's only a topic that comes ups every 2-3 days over and over and over again.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by dougs View Post
    many places stock Lowepro bags. Best of course is Cathay Photo at Peninsular. You can try TK Foto as well at Funan. If you can't get what you want at these 2 places, probably you can't find it anywhere else.

Or just try the Buy and Sell section within this forum
    Can check SLR-Revolution as well

challenger at funan... they got quite many models.. i remember if you are a member the discounted price is lower than TK, SLR... if I am not wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by alancwr View Post
    not sure if this is the right place to post this thread

wanna find out where exactly can i get to choose a large collection of lowepro bags..

i'm actually looking to get a Stealth Reporter, but im not sure exactly what size to go for, so i would like to go to a shop to see exactly its size before i go into the buy/sell corner to get a 2nd hand 1...

pls enlighten me on this..

other brands of bags are welcome too
    Just go online and check out their website. They have dimensions as well as how much gears you can fit inside. It's more than enough...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

cathay has a good collection for you to browse ... dslr revo also has a decent collection... usually visit this 2 shops to compare bags
    Playing with M43.

okay thanks very much for all replies