My boss wants me to shoot buildings, but I'm not sure if we're allowed to use them without permission, especially the following scenarios:
1. Whole building with name/logo.
2. Whole building without name without logo.
3. Part of a building but is very distinctive and anyone can identity which building was shot.
4. Part of a building which has common looking walls, glass, etc.
5. Whole or part of a govt, govt agency or govt-related building.
6. Interior of a school/shopping mall. (i.e. can see some shops and escalators)
7. Inside MRT train or MRT station. (i.e. already taken the shot without permission)