Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Advice on Slik Sprint Mini Tripod

  1. #1

    Default Advice on Slik Sprint Mini Tripod

    Hi! Has anyone use the Slik Sprint Mini Tripod with a dslr set of around 1.2kg? Could you share if this tripod is stable enough for such a set up?

    Does anyone also know which shop currently carry this model?

    Many thanks!

  2. #2

    Default Re: Advice on Slik Sprint Mini Tripod

    Have anyone seen this tripod in any shops recently? I called up several of the well known shops alreaady, but all not carrying it. Would greatly appreciate if anyone see this tripod anywhere, please let me know. Thanks!!

  3. #3
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Advice on Slik Sprint Mini Tripod

    You might want to check out the Sirui T-1005x instead.

    very small (folded 34cm), very light (1kg), reliable (6 year warranty), strong (10kg max weight), good value ($180 includes G10 ball head).

    http://www.zssirui.com/zh-CN/product...roName=T-1005X

  4. #4
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Advice on Slik Sprint Mini Tripod

    Quote Originally Posted by oceantoofar View Post
    Have anyone seen this tripod in any shops recently? I called up several of the well known shops alreaady, but all not carrying it. Would greatly appreciate if anyone see this tripod anywhere, please let me know. Thanks!!
    An oh. Slik Sprint Mini Tripod has been discontinued. Replaced by Slik Sprint Mini II. You might want to check with Cathay Photo, since they are the official distributor of Slik products in Singapore.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Advice on Slik Sprint Mini Tripod

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    An oh. Slik Sprint Mini Tripod has been discontinued. Replaced by Slik Sprint Mini II. You might want to check with Cathay Photo, since they are the official distributor of Slik products in Singapore.
    Thanks for the suggestion! I will check that Sirui one out.

    Sorry for the typo, I actually am looking for the Sprint Mini II (the new version). Cathay, TK, Alan Photo all said they dun have

  6. #6
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Advice on Slik Sprint Mini Tripod

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    You might want to check out the Sirui T-1005x instead.

    very small (folded 34cm), very light (1kg), reliable (6 year warranty), strong (10kg max weight), good value ($180 includes G10 ball head).

    http://www.zssirui.com/zh-CN/product...roName=T-1005X
    Good news, TK foto just dropped the price on the package somemore. Now T-1005x with G10 will only cost $160.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Advice on Slik Sprint Mini Tripod

    Thanks for the info! This sure sounds like a good deal! I will go check it out. Thanks v much!

    In the meantime, if anyone else happen to spot a Slik Sprint Mini II, please drop me a note! Tks v much!

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Good news, TK foto just dropped the price on the package somemore. Now T-1005x with G10 will only cost $160.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •