Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 70

Thread: Who is staying up for the Eng Vs Fra match?

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang
    Hehe... sign in here!

    I was going to but heard about a gathering to watch some paint dry, so went to that instead

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Beijing, Shuangjing
    Posts
    1,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laugh
    dun think its james' fault....
    pity gerrard and heskey, think they cant wait to redeem themselves at the next match.
    James went for Henry, not the ball. He always cannot keep his cool. Anyway, Gerrard also shouldn't have passed the ball back to him. Silly mistakes like this will cost you.
    Pentaxian for life ! My Webby
    K-X, DA70mm F2.4. DA 35mm F2.4, DA 18-135 WR

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GDSNP
    Stupid Gerrard!! Stupid Heskey!!
    u r spot on, all the trademark of typical liverpool player's performance fumbling in the v last minute......

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Heartbreaking... French wizardy won.

    And if the penalty had went it... it would have been a vastly different game...
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Spore
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Congrats to all France taker

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang
    Heartbreaking... French wizardy won.

    And if the penalty had went it... it would have been a vastly different game...

    And I'll have a vastly different morning too...



  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mysonlovenemo
    u r spot on, all the trademark of typical liverpool player's performance fumbling in the v last minute......

    "typical" ? "trademark"?

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    And I'll have a vastly different morning too...


    Yah.. tell me abt it...
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  9. #49

    Default

    Damn... spoilt my sleep last night... at the start of the match, the commentator actually said that this match could be a prelude to the finals in 3 wks time... The way England played last night... no chance...

    France has more class... Look at how ZZ tucked in the two goals... Made Beckam & co. look like pretenders of good class...
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    2,567

    Default

    Yay... The Brits lost. Never liked the Brits in international soccer competitions like World Cup and Euro Championship.

    I still believe that the Krauts will have their day. GERMANY..... YAY......

    Oh.... you all can do this to me in Germany were to kicked out in the 1st Round.

  11. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mysonlovenemo
    u r spot on, all the trademark of typical liverpool player's performance fumbling in the v last minute......
    yeah.. cuz i'm a united fan.. well.. dun start flaming me..
    but i think scholes really had a good match though..
    When I do right, no one remembers. When I do wrong, no one ever forgets.

  12. #52

    Default

    gd stuff...watched F1 then euro04...shiokshiok. and eng-fra damn ganjiong till last minutes...coz i bought...france! + 3goals!

    too bad,...family sleeping..else will scream around the house and run outside like a madman....this kind best in pubs.

    wat bets for tonight?

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    u r spot on, all the trademark of typical liverpool player's performance fumbling in the v last minute......
    I will see all of them are England player...regardless what club they are playing for .....if u want to blame on any paticular...pls read

    http://www.football365.com/teams/eng...y_114064.shtml

    Beckham admitted it was his fault and he will take the blame.

    and MU is the club who manufactured Beckham.

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    u r spot on, all the trademark of typical liverpool player's
    And Beckham last night tried too hard to show off some trademark penalty kick of some typical Liverpool players.

    hahaa......

    So it is also "Liverpool" fault...right ????

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by di0nysus
    gd stuff...watched F1 then euro04...shiokshiok. and eng-fra damn ganjiong till last minutes...coz i bought...france! + 3goals!

    too bad,...family sleeping..else will scream around the house and run outside like a madman....this kind best in pubs.

    wat bets for tonight?
    So how much did you win?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  16. #56

    Default

    buy small win small. win small better than lose big/small.won meagre $30. gd start to euro campaign!

    target is to be +ve at the end of the tournament!

    wat to bet tonite!

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    CCK
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Vive le France!! Been supporting the French football team since the early '80s (Remember Platini, Giresse, Tigana?), as they played swashbuckling attacking football. Ironically, the first game I ever watched them play was a 3-1 loss to England, with Bryan Robson scoring a goal after 27 seconds! Since then they've won 2 european championships and a world cup, and been to the WC semis on 2 other occasions. A much better return than supporting Inger-land! They certainly have a flair for drama, the French.

  18. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by di0nysus
    buy small win small. win small better than lose big/small.won meagre $30. gd start to euro campaign!

    target is to be +ve at the end of the tournament!

    wat to bet tonite!

    ITALY!




  19. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    I will see all of them are England player...regardless what club they are playing for .....if u want to blame on any paticular...pls read

    http://www.football365.com/teams/eng...y_114064.shtml

    Beckham admitted it was his fault and he will take the blame.

    and MU is the club who manufactured Beckham.
    ahem.. dun get too personal lah.. relax... gerrard and heskey really screwed up..
    look at ledley king! looks like england's having a rising player in him..
    When I do right, no one remembers. When I do wrong, no one ever forgets.

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Tonight.........

    BULGARIA

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •