Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1009

Thread: Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

  1. #161
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    wah posion big time...

    Leong BBB~!!!
    It is cheap for me to mob my D700.

  2. #162
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    Today's try from Istana Park



    On the way to Cineleisure.



    at least now, it looks better.
    Ya, the colour look good now.

  3. #163
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Good morning...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  4. #164
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Good morning...
    Morning morning

  5. #165
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    hello hello
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  6. #166
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Halo lazy sat...

  7. #167
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Walk walk and shopping now, tonight attending a dinner appointment.

  8. #168

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Morning morning
    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    hello hello
    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Good morning...
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Halo lazy sat...
    Hello.

    Hot day man. Maybe sunset will be good today.

  9. #169
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Hello.

    Hot day man. Maybe sunset will be good today.
    Ya, so hot today and a bit hazy.....this two day no shooting for me, maybe tmr to shoot.....but see how late will I stay out tonight.

  10. #170
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    gf go shopping with her mum... nothing to do today and tomorrow... maybe i should go shoot sunset later and macro tomorrow morning...

  11. #171

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ya, so hot today and a bit hazy.....this two day no shooting for me, maybe tmr to shoot.....but see how late will I stay out tonight.
    Ya, just now i went out to do groceries, no haze leh... Suddenly now very hazy man..


    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    gf go shopping with her mum... nothing to do today and tomorrow... maybe i should go shoot sunset later and macro tomorrow morning...
    Onz bo? Sunset la. Go to "the place" you say you haven't try before.

  12. #172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Ya, just now i went out to do groceries, no haze leh... Suddenly now very hazy man..
    yah outside like very hazy...



    Onz bo? Sunset la. Go to "the place" you say you haven't try before.
    Onz... nothing to do also... don't know the tide and weather gd a not...go there see see look look also gd, at least next time i know how to go... going to try out your new toy ar...haha...

  13. #173

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Onz... nothing to do also... don't know the tide and weather gd a not...go there see see look look also gd, at least next time i know how to go... going to try out your new toy ar...haha...
    I think tide should be high, but can still have our foreground ba.

    Ok, i sms you in a while. I just cut hair, got to shower. Hahaha.

  14. #174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    I think tide should be high, but can still have our foreground ba.

    Ok, i sms you in a while. I just cut hair, got to shower. Hahaha.
    ok sure, later can go eat dinner, if we don't get wet

  15. #175

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    ok sure, later can go eat dinner, if we don't get wet
    Haha, there like not much place to makan. Maybe go town with sands and wet slippers/berms (for you, i not going down. )

  16. #176
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    just went fishing for a couple of hours earlier...

    caught nothing though...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  17. #177
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Onz... nothing to do also... don't know the tide and weather gd a not...go there see see look look also gd, at least next time i know how to go... going to try out your new toy ar...haha...
    High Tide 3.1m at 11:46 pm

    Forecast Showers with thunder mainly over northern and eastern Singapore in the late afternoon.

    12 hour forecast
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  18. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Haha, there like not much place to makan. Maybe go town with sands and wet slippers/berms (for you, i not going down. )
    see you

  19. #179

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    hi hi just leaving yesterday place again.

    tired. think no shooting tmr just relax after doing some stuff for work

  20. #180

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    ok sure, later can go eat dinner, if we don't get wet
    trust me, once you start to get wet it becomes habit

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •