Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1009

Thread: Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

  1. #621
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Pulau ubin.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  2. #622
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post


    Forgot about ubin. Any other locations???

    Oh man... I dropped my tripod on the road. Now the ballhead got a small dent.
    invest in a gd pouch.. i aso scare i will bruise anyone the way i handle my tripod
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #623
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    Today's weather gave crappy shots.
    i had to up iso to 640.
    results still lousy. next time shall try bulb mode with handphone timer.

    test shot from today:

    think there's hot spot at 24mm.

    will go back to reshoot the place again tmr.
    *pray for good light*
    Ya...today abit cloudy....



    Last edited by Leong23; 10th November 2010 at 10:53 PM.

  4. #624
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ya...today abit cloudy....

    when cloudy, your shots are still nice.

    my camera refuses to do cwb today leh.
    dunno if it is cloudy weather?
    comparing to yours, mine look like sai.
    what's your setting like???
    Last edited by mojopy; 10th November 2010 at 11:05 PM.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  5. #625
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    when cloudy, your shots are still nice.

    my camera refuses to do cwb today leh.
    dunno if it is cloudy weather?
    Thanks.

    My D700 cannot do CWB one......i shoot RAW at WB 2500K and correct it during PP>

  6. #626
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Thanks.

    My D700 cannot do CWB one......i shoot RAW at WB 2500K and correct it during PP>
    how to know which WB to correct to???

    comparing to yours, mine look like sai.
    what's your setting like???
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  7. #627
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    how to know which WB to correct to???

    comparing to yours, mine look like sai.
    what's your setting like???
    All my original shots are Red in colour, i open the RAW file using NX2 and correct the WB using grey point by selecting the green (tree, leaves or grass).

    Then i transfer the file to CS5 and do the standard IR channel swap and play around with the hue.

  8. #628
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    orrect the WB using grey point by selecting the green (tree, leaves or grass).
    this part is chim.
    tmr i try one image in 2500K WB and adjust using aperture.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  9. #629
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    this part is chim.
    tmr i try one image in 2500K WB and adjust using aperture.
    This is the original photo.....


  10. #630
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    This is the original photo.....

    yah yah.
    my very first image also like that.
    but i shot in in jpeg.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  11. #631
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Original


    Change the WB by selecting grey point on the forest.

  12. #632
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    And remember to shoot in RAW.

  13. #633
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Wah educational wor... eye opener.. haven bbb ir filter yet.. mus find out more
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  14. #634

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    All my original shots are Red in colour, i open the RAW file using NX2 and correct the WB using grey point by selecting the green (tree, leaves or grass).

    Then i transfer the file to CS5 and do the standard IR channel swap and play around with the hue.
    alternatively, for white point, cloud part of the sky will do sometimes.

  15. #635
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Original


    Change the WB by selecting grey point on the forest.
    oh..... i think i get it.
    i have to use the neutral gray selector and choose the green stuff to reference for the WB.

    thanks.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  16. #636
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah educational wor... eye opener.. haven bbb ir filter yet.. mus find out more
    there are many more things to learn.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  17. #637
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    actually it is NM and Andrew taught me how to go about it.

    Change the WB by selecting grey point on the forest.


    Apply Auto Tone


    Apply Auto Colour


    Channel Swap (Normally the colour will be ok by now, but sometime the image is still too reddish.)




    Cooling filter

  18. #638
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    i go sleep le.
    tmr still got invigilations to do.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  19. #639
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    actually it is NM and Andrew taught me how to go about it.

    Change the WB by selecting grey point on the forest.


    Apply Auto Tone


    Apply Auto Colour


    Channel Swap (Normally the colour will be ok by now, but sometime the image is still too reddish.)




    Cooling filter
    auto tone?
    auto color?
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  20. #640

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    i go sleep le.
    tmr still got invigilations to do.
    good night!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •