Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 986

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

  1. #121
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Morning peeps!!! Woke up close to 10am this morning - wah, feels good now...
    Nice shoot at the Marina, ZCA!


    Left to right:
    kriegsketten, Numnumball, ZeroCoolAstra, Daredevil123, Scubagolfer, Akerue, Smiles88, Chilicrab1.


    Simple PP for the above, wow the luminous yellow walls behind certainly gives me hell for the WB...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 5th November 2010 at 01:05 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #122
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Pre-dinner shots:



    Luckily got the above shot of Bitez... coz she had to leave early, so wasn't in the group shoot. Glad that you came! Our resident XMM, too bad we had to bore you with too much male-ness during the conversation... Next time, mai keh ki, got something to say, just hoot! Got questions to ask, just ask!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  3. #123
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII


    Couldn't resist posting the above candid shot...


    Shot by Akerue I think, the local resident evil of the day: Calsberg beers! Wah... Bokeh blur blur...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    where are you going to chase the sun ?
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  5. #125

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Yesterday TCSS was brought to you by the Letter C,

    CARLSBERG,
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  6. #126

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    waaaa... can see all the G Shock shining in the phots..

  7. #127

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Wish i could have joined in : (

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    i must be Calsberg . . .

    i miss this again . . . cos of an event . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  9. #129

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Wish i could have joined in : (
    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    i must be Calsberg . . .

    i miss this again . . . cos of an event . . .
    Dun worry lah. Still got next outing one. Haha. BTW, good 'morning' guys! Just woke up!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Dun worry lah. Still got next outing one. Haha. BTW, good 'morning' guys! Just woke up!
    good 'morning' to you too . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  11. #131
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    You guys notice something in the images?.... It was the night of the orange... funny how Smiles88 and me came in orange Ts, then Bitez came with a grey and orange bag... Just look at one of the photos, 3 guys in the background also in orange... I thought 7 month long time over liao?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #132

    Question Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    You guys notice something in the images?.... It was the night of the orange... funny how Smiles88 and me came in orange Ts, then Bitez came with a grey and orange bag... Just look at one of the photos, 3 guys in the background also in orange... I thought 7 month long time over liao?
    I noticed. But I was like :"So coincidental meh?!?". Cause I just woke up ah. So didn't think so much. Haha
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  13. #133
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I noticed. But I was like :"So coincidental meh?!?". Cause I just woke up ah. So didn't think so much. Haha
    Must be the Calsberg... next time we try the effect with Heineken..
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #134
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Peeps, any critique with the group photos har? Me first time, garang-gaboh... didn't know what aperture to set, which ISO, and how to use the flash (haven't really warm up yet). What's worse, I think the lens was set to AF... Thanks to NNB for suggesting pulling out the deflector card...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #135

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Peeps, any critique with the group photos har? Me first time, garang-gaboh... didn't know what aperture to set, which ISO, and how to use the flash (haven't really warm up yet). What's worse, I think the lens was set to AF... Thanks to NNB for suggesting pulling out the deflector card...
    garang-gaboh...???? hehehehhe... its kalang kabot... garang is angry in malay, gaboh no meaning... gobo i know... hehehe...

    deflector card...???? or reflector...??

    hehehehe...

    thats my c&c.... hehehe.. overall ok what krig, stop to f8 try to avoid ppl at the side... for iso 400 to 800 is ok..... point the flash up and take out the built in reflector, power output no need worry, cos got TTL,
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  16. #136
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    garang-gaboh...???? hehehehhe... its kalang kabot... garang is angry in malay, gaboh no meaning... gobo i know... hehehe...

    deflector card...???? or reflector...??

    hehehehe...

    thats my c&c.... hehehe.. overall ok what krig, stop to f8 try to avoid ppl at the side... for iso 400 to 800 is ok..... point the flash up and take out the built in reflector, power output no need worry, cos got TTL,
    Wah....perfecting Malay 101! Thanks bro! Reflector eh? Another term I need to get use to for flash photography.

    f/8 so that the moving peeps gets blurred out? Okayz! Thanks! Wasn't prepared to take group photo last night until I kena "arrowed"... heheheh Good also lah, gives me a head start on it and on flash photography.
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 5th November 2010 at 04:31 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #137

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wah....perfecting Malay 101! Thanks bro! Reflector eh? Another term I need to get use to for flash photography.

    f/8 so that the moving peeps gets blurred out? Okayz! Thanks! Wasn't prepared to take group photo last night until I kena "arrowed"... heheheh Good also lah, gives me a head start on it and on flash photography.
    usually for group if i always go from f5 to f8... see situation lah...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  18. #138

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    wa, you guys super fast, now Tread VIII liao. Sorry, was very tough for me to visit this website when I was overseas, finally back to homeland. I need to post again, is our event on 13th confirmed?
    D90, 18-105mm f/ 3.5-5.6G, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D.

  19. #139
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Peeps, any critique with the group photos har? Me first time, garang-gaboh... didn't know what aperture to set, which ISO, and how to use the flash (haven't really warm up yet). What's worse, I think the lens was set to AF... Thanks to NNB for suggesting pulling out the deflector card...
    Photos look good bro!
    Viewing on my iPod touch, so can say much more!
    Exploring! :)

  20. #140
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wah....perfecting Malay 101! Thanks bro! Reflector eh? Another term I need to get use to for flash photography.

    f/8 so that the moving peeps gets blurred out? Okayz! Thanks! Wasn't prepared to take group photo last night until I kena "arrowed"... heheheh Good also lah, gives me a head start on it and on flash photography.
    Sorry to arrow you bro!
    I saw that you had all the gear prepared. Couldn't let it go to waste

    This is best time to practice!! Shooting the drunkards!
    Exploring! :)

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •