Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 986

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

  1. #461

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Good, you're level headed! How old is your princess now? I pressume not yet K1 or K2?
    next year 5years old... k1 liao... and so it starts the never ending countless payment for her education....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  2. #462
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    next year 5years old... k1 liao... and so it starts the never ending countless payment for her education....
    k1 k2 quite siong... but when P1 starts... a bit better. Which Primary do you plan to enrol her into? It's about time to think about it bro... Not to be kiasu, but these you really need to think ahead...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  3. #463
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    its ok, coz i never put my name in the first place too... heheheheheh



    already registered, but i aint printing the damm form out,
    Notti boy. Make me panic for nothing....
    heheehe

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    thats good advice, the only advice i get from thet last kopi session, was from NNB, Bro dont get the D3S, get the D7000 with the AFS 35 1.4G...
    Bro, such a sweeeeet lens is wasted on the DX sensor la. 35/1.8 does 85% of what that lens does, for like... 12% of the cost
    Exploring! :)

  4. #464
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,701

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    welcome to the most Expensive Model Club in the world . . . your child/children.
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  5. #465

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Primes and Long Zooms are on the menu of the day... What's your poison, m'am?
    haha primes n hopefully macro in the future.. but for now gotta save for the uwa first... oh yah dun forget to post some pics of ur crater lake!

  6. #466

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    k1 k2 quite siong... but when P1 starts... a bit better. Which Primary do you plan to enrol her into? It's about time to think about it bro... Not to be kiasu, but these you really need to think ahead...
    i wanna get her into my old school, no fancy school, just ang mo kio primary... but that got to wait, as if i get married and move out of amk, than i need to get somewhere nearby i new place also, plus must also be somewhere thats my ex wife agrees to... its a complicated thing ar...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  7. #467
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Bro, this is another reason to get an iPhone!~
    iPod touch boleh!!
    Still in 2 minds about iPhone. I really need to stop deliberating....
    (don't think I can't see you guys nodding in agreement!)



    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    wah it took me an entire morning to skim thru like 15 pages.. :x
    Welcome back!
    So did you have your secret rendezvous with chilicrab1 yet?
    You replied him "see you on Monday"...
    I jealous


    Mwahahahahaha
    Exploring! :)

  8. #468
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    haha primes n hopefully macro in the future.. but for now gotta save for the uwa first... oh yah dun forget to post some pics of ur crater lake!
    My images will suck big time, coz I was using a normal film pns that time... why not look at these (googled):


    crater lake images
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 8th November 2010 at 12:59 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  9. #469

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    welcome to the most Expensive Model Club in the world . . . your child/children.
    cldnt agree more bro, sometimes ar, its the parents who tends to splurge more on the kids than the kids even ask for... hahahahaha
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  10. #470
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    i wanna get her into my old school, no fancy school, just ang mo kio primary... but that got to wait, as if i get married and move out of amk, than i need to get somewhere nearby i new place also, plus must also be somewhere thats my ex wife agrees to... its a complicated thing ar...
    Wah sounds complicated bro... hope it all works out fine for you.
    Exploring! :)

  11. #471

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Enjoying life siah!!! Whatcha doing there bud?
    Probably having coffee under the pretext of discussing some work. But then again, it's lunch time kriegs!!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  12. #472

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    wah it took me an entire morning to skim thru like 15 pages.. :x
    haha... too busy? i missed quite a lot since i have not report in for 2 days..

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    yea..lotsa poison which thankfully i dun really understand yet.... phew!
    hahahha
    no worries.. u will slowly understand..

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Primes and Long Zooms are on the menu of the day... What's your poison, m'am?
    primes for me!
    and i think she is back with her fashion spree database!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Checking in during my lunch break
    Sitting outside Starbucks centrepoint. Stealing wi fi
    Wah, what did I miss? Going back a couple of pages now.
    u missed a lot of stuffs..

  13. #473
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Enjoying life siah!!! Whatcha doing there bud?
    Oh... Attending 1 day course at Kaplan (starhub centre).
    Now lunch break till 1:30
    Exploring! :)

  14. #474

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Wah sounds complicated bro... hope it all works out fine for you.
    thanks bro, appreciate it...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  15. #475

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Oh... Attending 1 day course at Kaplan (starhub centre).
    Now lunch break till 1:30
    hmmm.. tot usually lunch provided for this kind of courses?

  16. #476
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Probably having coffee under the pretext of discussing some work. But then again, it's lunch time kriegs!!
    Oi!
    I got reputation to uphold leh!!!
    Exploring! :)

  17. #477
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    hmmm.. tot usually lunch provided for this kind of courses?
    Only
    Morning and afternoon tea!
    Never mind la. Pay $3 eat at food court, can people-watch!
    Exploring! :)

  18. #478
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Painted Hills, Oregon:



    More Painted Hills
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #479
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Mount Hood, Oregon:



    More Mount Hood pictures

    You can literally drive up this mountain with your rental car to the base of the tip for the ski resort... snowed peaked all year round!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  20. #480

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    iPod touch boleh!!
    Still in 2 minds about iPhone. I really need to stop deliberating....
    (don't think I can't see you guys nodding in agreement!)




    Welcome back!
    So did you have your secret rendezvous with chilicrab1 yet?
    You replied him "see you on Monday"...
    I jealous


    Mwahahahahaha
    Iphod touch bo 3G!! Yeah man bro. Stop hestitating. Resistance is futile!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •