Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 986

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

  1. #441

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Die.... You wanna wait until D400 comes? Who knows, advice will change?
    hahahahha, not really pushing for a new body.... but i wanna a new lens line up...

    35 1.4G
    50 1.8D
    85 1.4(either Nikon or Sigma)

    pair it up with a UWA...

    my nice walkabt kit... DREAM DREAM DREAM
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  2. #442
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    hahahahha, not really pushing for a new body.... but i wanna a new lens line up...

    35 1.4G
    50 1.8D
    85 1.4(either Nikon or Sigma)

    pair it up with a UWA...

    my nice walkabt kit... DREAM DREAM DREAM
    Well, 50 1.8D should be easy peasy for you... so which one do you want to get first? 35 or the 85? For me... I probably won't crave for the Nikon 85 G... Since Sigma's already not bad... I don't mind a second handed D model though... Need to have some archaic look'n lens instead of always the latests...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  3. #443
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    i kind of agree and disagree on this, IMO its better he hoot the 150-500 or 50-500 by sigma be it the OS or Non Os version, rather than the Nikon 70-300vr.... more reach, the same variable aperture type of lens, , be it a stop slower on the tele-end i think, but since krigs, been mentioning, he needs more than just the reach, he also need a lens to handle low light shooting, and the need to clear the fence... hahahha... 70-200vr2 plus telecon... is the way to go...
    All boils down to when I get really hooked up with birding... for the time being, it's for future references only.. Besides... 70-200mm can still fit into my 60L cab... 150-500 / 50-500 not sure about those bro...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #444
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Just checked...50-500 APO is about 219mm... 70-200 II only 205.5mm... have to measure later... cab is going to be REALLY cramped once the II hits home...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #445
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    i was around you people most of the time . . .

    smile at Akerue a few time . . .

    went with my friend instead cos my wife not free.
    Sorry... missed this post... you were?? Never intro yourself? You're not shy are you? Smiled at Akerue a few times?? I wonder if he freaked out... not that I remember...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 8th November 2010 at 12:22 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #446

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Already printed mine... to lazy to write it out on a note (which might get lost later)... Can use recycle paper mah... i've always kept some of those (error prints with blank page on the rear)...
    Bro, this is another reason to get an iPhone!~
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  7. #447
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Bro, this is another reason to get an iPhone!~
    And delay my long zoom?... Not a chance bro! Just so I can flash my e-mail? You can call me old-fashioned anytime dude!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #448

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    And delay my long zoom?... Not a chance bro! Just so I can flash my e-mail? You can call me old-fashioned anytime dude!
    Now iPhone cheap cheap only! Nothing compared to 70-200!

    Think about it this way. When you get the 70-200, your dry cab will be cramped you say? In tt case, get a BIGGER dry cab. At the same time, get an iPhone as well. Tell your wife it's so tt your son won't be stuck on the PC all the time.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  9. #449
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Now iPhone cheap cheap only! Nothing compared to 70-200!

    Think about it this way. When you get the 70-200, your dry cab will be cramped you say? In tt case, get a BIGGER dry cab. At the same time, get an iPhone as well. Tell your wife it's so tt your son won't be stuck on the PC all the time.
    Bro...

    Well, I've a very controlled expenditure... only one item at a time... be it phone, TV, PC or lens... spread it over the entire year! Last month was the flash gun...

    No lah, 70-200 can still fit nuggly in my cab... can remove the useless filter boxes that I so callously dumped into it. What I'm saying is if in the future I need a longer zoom... then cab sure no more spare real estate already...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #450

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Well, 50 1.8D should be easy peasy for you... so which one do you want to get first? 35 or the 85? For me... I probably won't crave for the Nikon 85 G... Since Sigma's already not bad... I don't mind a second handed D model though... Need to have some archaic look'n lens instead of always the latests...
    well, i might just go for the 85 1.4 again , actually i had the 85 1.4D, but sold off to a friend of mine, that time i keep think zoom for flexibility, and i can always use the 70-200vr1 for portraits too, as time pass by, i realize im actually more comfortable on prime...

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Sorry... missed this post... you were?? Never intro yourself? You're not shy are you? Smiled at Akerue a few times?? I wonder if he freaked out... not that I remember...
    wah weegk u smile at me a few times, im getting embarrassed here.......

    were u the one wearing specs bro...?? in dark blue top...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  11. #451

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    wah it took me an entire morning to skim thru like 15 pages.. :x

  12. #452
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    well, i might just go for the 85 1.4 again , actually i had the 85 1.4D, but sold off to a friend of mine, that time i keep think zoom for flexibility, and i can always use the 70-200vr1 for portraits too, as time pass by, i realize im actually more comfortable on prime...

    wah weegk u smile at me a few times, im getting embarrassed here.......

    were u the one wearing specs bro...?? in dark blue top...

    Since you sold it off then go for Sigma or Nikon G model loh! Newer experiences! Nothing beats the f/1.4 of the prime lah... hence I'm still on a hunt for my fav prime... but one lens at a time bro...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #453

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    wah it took me an entire morning to skim thru like 15 pages.. :x
    slowly but surely u will catch up with the latest gossips hits and scandals....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  14. #454

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Since you sold it off then go for Sigma or Nikon G model loh! Newer experiences! Nothing beats the f/1.4 of the prime lah... hence I'm still on a hunt for my fav prime... but one lens at a time bro...
    see how lah, so many need and wants but my princess education needs takes a priority...

    thats why i never rush to get things some things that is....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  15. #455

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    slowly but surely u will catch up with the latest gossips hits and scandals....
    yea..lotsa poison which thankfully i dun really understand yet.... phew!
    hahahha

  16. #456
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    see how lah, so many need and wants but my princess education needs takes a priority...

    thats why i never rush to get things some things that is....
    Good, you're level headed! How old is your princess now? I pressume not yet K1 or K2?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #457
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    yea..lotsa poison which thankfully i dun really understand yet.... phew!
    hahahha
    Primes and Long Zooms are on the menu of the day... What's your poison, m'am?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #458
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Checking in during my lunch break
    Sitting outside Starbucks centrepoint. Stealing wi fi
    Wah, what did I miss? Going back a couple of pages now.
    Exploring! :)

  19. #459
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Sorry... missed this post... you were?? Never intro yourself? You're not shy are you? Smiled at Akerue a few times?? I wonder if he freaked out... not that I remember...

    wah weegk u smile at me a few times, im getting embarrassed here.......

    were u the one wearing specs bro...?? in dark blue top...[/QUOTE]

    yup yup . . . dark blur top and wear spec . . .

    you all busy talking mah, so i don't wish to interupt . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  20. #460
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Checking in during my lunch break
    Sitting outside Starbucks centrepoint. Stealing wi fi
    Wah, what did I miss? Going back a couple of pages now.
    Enjoying life siah!!! Whatcha doing there bud?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •