View Poll Results: Are you HAPPY being HUMAN, living and working on PLANET EARTH?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!!! I am happy to be human. I like Planet Earth!!

7 29.17%
  • No!!! I am not happy to be human. I want to live on another planet like Mars!!

17 70.83%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's do our own POLL: Are you HAPPY being a human, living/working on PLANET EARTH?

Default Let's do our own POLL: Are you HAPPY being a human, living/working on PLANET EARTH?

i always wanted to be a martian.

i heard martian xmm's always give tfcd like nobody's business.

Default Re: Let's do our own POLL: Are you HAPPY being a human, living/working on PLANET EART

No.....i'm not happy here, i want to live in Mercury, nearer to the sun, don't need to chase it.

Default Re: Let's do our own POLL: Are you HAPPY being a human, living/working on PLANET EART

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i always wanted to be a martian.

i heard martian xmm's always give tfcd like nobody's business.
    Maybe madmartian can come in and tell us what is he doing on earth if mars is as good as you think

I wanna be away from the rat race...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    No.....i'm not happy here, i want to live in Mercury, nearer to the sun, don't need to chase it.
    why don't you live on the sun?

you can roll around it all day, and all the XMM will scream at you and say you are "hot". well, literally...

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Maybe madmartian can come in and tell us what is he doing on earth if mars is as good as you think
    i heard that there are no insane people on mars.

who is this mad martian? has he come to leech on earth's natural resources?

better tell him to scram back to his own planet and consume the oxygen there.

why don't you live on the sun?

you can roll around it all day, and all the XMM will scream at you and say you are "hot". well, literally...
    But live in Sun cannot shoot sun......mercury is hot enough to have bikini xmms.

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    I wanna be away from the rat race...
    wherever you go on earth, there will be rats.

i suggest you move to venus. there are many cats there who have eaten up all the mice.

But live in Sun cannot shoot sun......mercury is hot enough to have bikini xmms.
    oh, i see.

you say you are chasing the sun, but you are also concerned about bikini xmm.

do these bikini xmm stay in the sun?

oh, i see.

you say you are chasing the sun, but you are also concerned about bikini xmm.

do these bikini xmm stay in the sun?
    Bikini xmm love to sun tan, so mercury is the best bet.

i am not happy to stay on earth. the life here seems very jialat. i seem to have two legs that i have to use. why didn't the powers that be make the whole planet earth a baby's bottom, and make humans limbless blobs that could glide smoothly with a wiggle of one part of the blob? that would improve efficiency a lot more.

i am also not happy that i have to experience this thing called the internet. it seems to be everywhere, and i am forced to type nonstop with my hands. why can't they just make life easier and ensure that we never have to do anything ever again?

Bikini xmm love to sun tan, so mercury is the best bet.
    the killer question is this:

do they drink green tea too?

i am not happy with these things that we call "pigeons, birds and animals". they are leeches. they have contributed nothing to the production of food, yet they steal from our pool of natural resources and just keep eating the crumbs that fall from my table.

then when they have finished eating my crumbs, they don't stay around and grovel for me. they just fly/waltz off. this is not good. i am sure the planet X out there has no such animals.

wherever you go on earth, there will be rats.

i suggest you move to venus. there are many cats there who have eaten up all the mice.
    I think Pluto better...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

i am not happy with these things that we call "pigeons, birds and animals". they are leeches. they have contributed nothing to the production of food, yet they steal from our pool of natural resources and just keep eating the crumbs that fall from my table.

then when they have finished eating my crumbs, they don't stay around and grovel for me. they just fly/waltz off. this is not good. i am sure the planet X out there has no such animals.

they sh!t on you, you should feel so lucky

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    I think Pluto better...
    pluto is NOT A PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.universetoday.com/13573/w...nger-a-planet/

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    yes, i am happy to be a great part of their art.

but i wish they would put their talent to better use (e.g. spending hours sprucing up photos of the bland, boring place that is planet earth) and stop using me as their canvas.

the killer question is this:

do they drink green tea too?
    Yes, there we drink 煎茶.

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    Can go buy 4D.

Yes, there we drink 煎茶.
    wow wow wow!!!

so good! i heard the tea there is also free of charge, not like here. apparently the mercurians collect a certain percentage of the entire planet's production of tea leaves and give them out free of charge, it seems like a nice place to retire in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast