Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good job: Police arrest four suspects over Downtown East murder

Default Re: Good job: Police arrest four suspects over Downtown East murder

I hope they all hang. But knowing the way things go here, they'll just be diagnosed with "bi-polar disorder" and sent for councelling.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    don't blame the secondary school and tertiary institutions.
    some of them entered the secondary school system with that kind of behaviour.
    such behaviour is getting more common, especially in young children.
    everyone in the society have partial responsibility.
    but i think the main education and values comes from the parents.

most children lack parental care and concern and the correct values are not passed down.
    they turn to monkey see, monkey do learning from their environment.
    Actually I don't blame them. I meant they need to help the students to grow up more as well as differentiate right from wrong. I know tt in many cases, they actually don't care about the teachers. My secondary school last time full of rebellious students. I see already also
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

send them to Afghanistan or Iraq as peace-keeping force. They will understand what is real men and what is toyboy. A real men makes use of his energy to good use, not try to be a street fighter.
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 2nd November 2010 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Actually I don't blame them. I meant they need to help the students to grow up more as well as differentiate right from wrong. I know tt in many cases, they actually don't care about the teachers. My secondary school last time full of rebellious students. I see already also
    No, that's the role of the parents. Too many parent here spoil their children and let them do whatever they want to, and then just say "it's the school's job to discipline them". It's NOT. It's the parent's job to instill discipline and moral values in the children. So often you see youth, sometimes 14-16 year old girls, just staying out late until 1-2am and then just stumbling home after partying. You won't see this in other countries.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    No, that's the role of the parents. Too many parent here spoil their children and let them do whatever they want to, and then just say "it's the school's job to discipline them". It's NOT. It's the parent's job to instill discipline and moral values in the children. So often you see youth, sometimes 14-16 year old girls, just staying out late until 1-2am and then just stumbling home after partying. You won't see this in other countries.
    hell yeah. family influence does alot to affect the behaviour and attitude of a teen.
    Gripped A500 kit | Tokina 28-70 2.6-2.8 | 50 1.8 | Minolta 70-210 4 | HVL-42AM

Agree. But there are teachers who go the extra mile. Never mind, let's not debate about this. Things have already happened.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Blog Entries

cause in other countries u do that ur asking to get raped?

Wah! Stare gets stabbed to death...if I do street photography by taking a picture of them; wouldn't they.....YEEEKK!!!
    Nikon D300 | D800 - my flickr!

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    Good point there! Didn't cross my mind.

Exactly. The "too safe" mentality has already caused parents not to care where their kids are at night.
    Alpha

Blog Entries

Exactly. The "too safe" mentality has already caused parents not to care where their kids are at night.
    its ironic. too safe mentality still gets ppl stabbed

there goes the life of the youths here... at the very best also life imprisonment...

Chopped a defenceless man? hope the *******s rot in hell.

and if that guy innocent and kenna hang wrongly, our garment will sit there suck thumb and say "sorry its an accident!"

i rather they live and do some labour. feed themselves in jail. it would certainly prevent miscarriage of justice once in a long while
    Ask their family to pay for the lodging and food in jail.........can use their CPF too for long life lease of the jail room

Quote Originally Posted by lunas View Post
    Wah! Stare gets stabbed to death...if I do street photography by taking a picture of them; wouldn't they.....YEEEKK!!!
    I remember these staring incidents happened alot in the nineties here, and from my older friends they say slso in the sixties......

Staring is just the trigger, to give them an excuse to show off their ego, hot temperness, and also to show off to their other gang members how 'strong' they are by slashing a defenseless person

Nowadays, these people got no other way to show off, everyone got DSLR already, no more walkman to show off, iPhone, iPad so common, now, only a parang in your back pocket not too common

Quote Originally Posted by evilorgi View Post
    there goes the life of the youths here... at the very best also life imprisonment...
    i dun think they are gonna get life imprisonment.

perhaps those who participated will get.

the one who landed the stab that killed him will most certainly get the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    i dun think they are gonna get life imprisonment.

perhaps those who participated will get.

the one who landed the stab that killed him will most certainly get the death penalty.
    This is a common problem. People always have the wrong mentality of Singapore's crime rate.
    "Low crime doesn't mean NO crime.."

This is when youths start to join gangs and hangout with the wrong company.

Today the 4 will be charged with murdered!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Today the 4 will be charged with murdered!!!!
    confirmed already?

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    confirmed already?
    Newpaper wrote this...... they will be charged think by police, but still need court to approve??? not sure how this things goes.......

i think the person who hold the knife to slash sure be hanged...........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast