Thread: WTSell: DSLR - Canon 5DMII + 50mm F1.4

Default david2011 WTSell: DSLR - Canon 5DMII + 50mm F1.4

Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
    Equipment Brand: Canon
    Equipment Model: 5DMII + 50mm F1.4
    Price (S$): See below
    Description:
    Planning to move to the dark side *cough* nikon *cough* and have the items below for sale.

1. 5DMKII bought on July 2010 shutter count should be less than 5K -$2,900 (Local set with warranty bought 3 months ago)
    2. 50mm f1.4 bought July 2010 - $500 (local set with warranty bought 3 months ago)

Key highlights:
    1. All above items come with receipt and boxes and still in Mint condition. All above items bought in July 2010 when I switched from Nikon to Canon and now planning to switch back as I just can't get used to Canon. So you can rest assured that all items are in mint condition.
    2. The camera is always kept in dry cabinet when not in use. The 5DMII was bought as a kit and I sold the 24-105L to replace it with the 24-70. Buyer of the camera will be getting the kit box.
    3. LCD screen protector put in place since purchase.
    4. Shutter count should be less than 5K.
    5. Only used by myself, a photo enthusiast. I mainly take pictures of my baby so the camera has only been brought out of the house a couple of times.

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
    Warranty Status: 12 mths local warranty

Package/Accessories/Extras:
    Free 4GB Sandisk CF card given to the person buying the 5DMII

Default Re: WTSell: DSLR - Canon 5DMII + 50mm F1.4

Due to time restriction (I'm flying off tmr for 1 week for work), offer is withdrawn. I'll post again if i still think i want to swap to nikon.

Thx all for viewing!

Cheers

David