Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D3100 or D5000

Default Re: D3100 or D5000

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Or if you are female.
    maybe if female then got more attention, but anyway I was pretty happy with the level of assistance rendered when I was last there to ogle at some out-of-reach goodies
    Exploring! :)

Really? I am deciding between a 14-24 or 24 or 17-35 and I don't want to rent all 3 lens. Wonder if shop can test or not.

Quote Originally Posted by shelomoh View Post
    Really? I am deciding between a 14-24 or 24 or 17-35 and I don't want to rent all 3 lens. Wonder if shop can test or not.
    like I said earlier, it depends on your charm and your luck as well (not too crowded, staff obliging, etc). Don't take my word as gospel truth, like surely can test everything. Don't want to give you that impression...

Quote Originally Posted by shelomoh View Post
    why don't you head to NSC to try it . . . you can try all the other lens and body as well . . .

Furthermore you will not be oblige to buy anything from them cos they don't sell. Isn't it better ?

Advice which are not binded by their sales . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    why don't you head to NSC to try it . . . you can try all the other lens and body as well . . .

Furthermore you will not be oblige to buy anything from them cos they don't sell. Isn't it better ?

Advice which are not binded by their sales . . .
    just don't want to give the impression that DEFINITELY can test to your heart's content.

As I said, it's up to the staff, if they have the time to attend to him and also the willingness. Got high chance la, but not 100% that's all
    Otherwise next time NSC become wet market with everyone queuing to test lenses/bodies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12