Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Here comes the PlayStation phone...

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Here comes the PlayStation phone...

    Alpha

  2. #2

    Default Re: Here comes the PlayStation phone...

    faint.........so ugly !!
    Objection !!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Here comes the PlayStation phone...

    Dunno if it will be a success, still remembered Nokia's NGage.... SE released their Bravia phones in Japan back in 2005, when will it make it here?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Here comes the PlayStation phone...

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Dunno if it will be a success, still remembered Nokia's NGage.... SE released their Bravia phones in Japan back in 2005, when will it make it here?
    Well, look at what happened with the iPhone... In the end, people are buying it to play games, less for the phone.
    Alpha

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    1°25'10.16"N 103°50'11.01"E
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: Here comes the PlayStation phone...

    I suppose a PSP phone was highly anticipated.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Here comes the PlayStation phone...

    i dont understand why so many people like psp, the games are so similar and boring. at least get DS.

    and as for ps3, only few games are good. for example metal gear solid( must play), Final Fantasy 13.
    Last edited by ninelives; 29th October 2010 at 03:26 PM.
    Objection !!!

  7. #7
    Member voxies09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    651

    Default Re: Here comes the PlayStation phone...

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    i dont understand why so many people like psp, the games are so similar and boring. at least get DS.

    and as for ps3, only few games are good. for example metal gear solid( must play), Final Fantasy 13.
    PSP games are not similar, not as bad as Iphone game.. tap bird,tap zoo, tap city, tap tap, tap wat.. all tap..

    should play the PSP RPG game or Action game like God of war ,Kingdom of heart, valkyria chronicles 2, persona 3, Winning Eleven, and alot more

  8. #8
    Member mabmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Simei
    Posts
    720

    Default Re: Here comes the PlayStation phone...

    This is one phone i MUST buy! Its looks so cool although it does resembles the psp go.
    Your pictures speaks for you, not your camera.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Here comes the PlayStation phone...

    Quote Originally Posted by mabmy View Post
    This is one phone i MUST buy! Its looks so cool although it does resembles the psp go.
    I think that's the whole idea... So that there's a familiar feel between the product lines.

    But it runs android, so let's see how Sony manages to protect copyright there. Right now games developers don't like to develop for android due to low profits, this may change that.
    Alpha

  10. #10
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Here comes the PlayStation phone...

    Sony is saying that the photos posted by Engadget.com are as fake as it can be.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  11. #11

    Default Re: Here comes the PlayStation phone...

    Quote Originally Posted by voxies09 View Post
    PSP games are not similar, not as bad as Iphone game.. tap bird,tap zoo, tap city, tap tap, tap wat.. all tap..
    who comparing psp with iphone?
    Objection !!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •