Thread: What should i buy?

BB West

Default What should i buy?

I been thinking of getting a power rig for gaming. But as age catches up, interest on FPS also slow down. But my passion for photography still there else I wouldnt invest on a FF body.

So, should I go ahead with my $5k rig (X-fire, i7 1366 etc...) or split into a mid range laptop and a 70-200mm lens? I miss the tele n the best tele now, only a mere 100mm. Another option is to get a A55 combo with a tele lens and the video from A55 can solve the video lack on my A850.

Really headache now. Unless got $10k, solve every things.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Default Re: What should i buy?

Compare how much time you spend on gaming and how much time you spend on photography lor, then decide what to spend on. I suggest putting all the money into one and get the best. Otherwise you'll just end up spending more when you find that your stuff are inadequate

Interesting thread... Reminds me of a movie about a beggar who tried so hard to beg for money/food to fill up his stomach.
    On the other end, a rich man is having headache deciding what expensive dishes he should order for dinner in a restaurant.
    Last edited by Dynam0; 29th October 2010 at 10:40 AM.

How much time do you spend gaming these days? What computer do you have now for your gaming needs? Do you just need to upgrade the video card?

125'10.16"N 10350'11.01"E

If you don't even have $10k, why would you spend $5k on a computer. Do you mean you don't plan to spend $10k?