Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: D7000 Product launch @ Pit Stop building 27 Oct 2010

Default Re: Nikon D7000 Official Launch in Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    Any photos taken with the D7000 to show??
    Check out the D7000 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by DrSpock View Post
    Ahh... yes, I see what you mean. Anyway so long as you see the green color Auto on the mode dial you know this cam is not meant for any 'pro level' lah hence still not qualifed to enrol in NPS
    Not true lah. That cam can still get the job done, and can deliver good results too.
    Picture quality is in-par to D300 if not better. Just that the body is on the smaller side, may not balance the big lenses well, but with grip should be much better.
    I wouldn't comment on the AF speed, as I don't have my D300 there to compare. But I feel the speed is decent enough. I really don't mind replacing D300 (should it die on me) with D7000 to work on the field as secondary camera.

As for the NPS part... can get nikon to include D7000 in also... since they make this camera to work like pro....

Some how D7000 remind me of my first DSLR, D70..... almost same build quality and size.
    Last edited by Cursor; 29th October 2010 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursor View Post
    Not true lah. That cam can still get the job done, and can deliver good results too.
    Picture quality is in-par to D300 if not better. Just that the body is on the smaller side, may not balance the big lenses well, but with grip should be much better.
    I wouldn't comment on the AF speed, as I don't have my D300 there to compare. But I feel the speed is decent enough. I really don't mind replacing D300 (should it die on me) with D7000 to work on the field as secondary camera.

As for the NPS part... can get nikon to include D7000 in also... since they make this camera to work like pro....

Some how D7000 remind me of my first DSLR, D70..... almost same build quality and size.
    Oh. Forgot to add in my 'first impressions post'.

D7000 uses MB D11, not MB D10. Not relevant to those purchasing a camera for the first time or using 1 body only.
    But those using multiple bodies or have legacy cameras, the D7000 stands out (different battery, AF dial different, different battery pack). The WT-4 and ML-L3 support is retained, but no ML-3 support.
    Last edited by chanjyj; 29th October 2010 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Check out the D7000 discussion thread
    Thanks. Hmmm... really huge photo to "take it all in". Interesting first shot.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234