Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 995

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

  1. #121
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    I am back, but for a short while .... just to announce ... I AM DENOUCING CANON-ISM! I AM GOING TO CONVERT TO NIKON-ISM (if I can get my year end bonus! ... D7000!)


    That's all ... for t-shirt, I see how if can collect it today or tomorrow.


    Cheers bro!


    Pray for my soul, before the ball and chain get forever attached to my leg!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  2. #122

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    I usually use the LTA road cameras to see if there is any rain enroute to my destination. Ang Mo kio CTE is raining heavily.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  3. #123

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    gotta get ready to go. See you guys there.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  4. #124
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    btw, I can barely make it there at 630pm. Can help me "chop" seat??
    Wah.. u last min got seat ah.

    Bert/Lawrence,

    help me chop aso leh.. will be there at 715 earliest..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  5. #125

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Bro, hold your horse for D7K..juz upgrade to Canon 7D..
    Both model also with numeric 7...
    Bro, dark side door always open for u and Alvin... come join us
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  6. #126
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Last edited by daredevil123; 29th October 2010 at 11:08 PM.

  7. #127

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    no no no...
    D7000 high iso is almost at par with the current canon full frame.
    D3S still have the lowest high iso noise.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  8. #128
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    no no no...
    D7000 high iso is almost at par with the current canon full frame.
    D3S still have the lowest high iso noise.
    Bro we comparing to D3. Not D3s or D3x. Almost there really.

  9. #129
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro we comparing to D3. Not D3s or D3x. Almost there really.
    trying to poison all the SunChasers into Nikon users har.... ?

    difficult leh bro....
    Exploring! :)

  10. #130

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro we comparing to D3. Not D3s or D3x. Almost there really.
    yah... I can foresee many D3 will start appearing in BnS.

    With the D7000 setting such high standard.
    Can you imagine when Nikon do an update for all of their professional body?
    Namely a replacement for the D300s.
    Start writing a proposal to your finance minister for the update.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  11. #131

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    trying to poison all the SunChasers into Nikon users har.... ?

    difficult leh bro....
    No lah.... where got?
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  12. #132
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    lai lai lai....


    taken from www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d7000
    Exploring! :)

  13. #133
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    lai lai lai....


    taken from www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d7000
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  14. #134
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bro the U1 and U2 'fast-recall' modes can recall ALL settings, or only some har? Got test-test or not? I think limited opportunity. One day I take half day leave (you got lots to clear, right?) and we go NSC to play-play more thoroughly
    Exploring! :)

  15. #135

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    I am back, but for a short while .... just to announce ... I AM DENOUCING CANON-ISM! I AM GOING TO CONVERT TO NIKON-ISM (if I can get my year end bonus! ... D7000!)


    That's all ... for t-shirt, I see how if can collect it today or tomorrow.


    Cheers bro!


    Pray for my soul, before the ball and chain get forever attached to my leg!
    whaha bro go go go.
    D7000 is waiting for u!!

  16. #136

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    yah... I can foresee many D3 will start appearing in BnS.

    With the D7000 setting such high standard.
    Can you imagine when Nikon do an update for all of their professional body?
    Namely a replacement for the D300s.
    Start writing a proposal to your finance minister for the update.
    i am looking at D330s replacement if there is. looking at how nikon is going. i am sure the replacement will be very very gd.

    comparing side by side.
    D90 burst mode and D7000 burst mode in raw.
    D90- max 9 shoot.
    D7000- max 10 shoot.
    but when d7000 finish firing, d90 still doing it's 8th-9th shoot!!

    i was amaze by it!

  17. #137
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    GOOD MORNING..
    Wa D7000 very nice looking camera...

    Any new outings soon ????
    School holidays is coming.

  18. #138
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    GOOD MORNING..
    Wa D7000 very nice looking camera...

    Any new outings soon ????
    School holidays is coming.
    Waiting for you to organize
    Exploring! :)

  19. #139
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Waiting for you to organize
    Cannot la.. Very scared.

  20. #140
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Cannot la.. Very scared.
    why scared, o young padawan?

    dun be scared... worry not. We will surely support you wan!
    Exploring! :)

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •