Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394447484950 LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 995

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

  1. #961
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    As early bird can grab a best angle for the sunlight..
    And there will killing of one another over the pano spot
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  2. #962

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    sian*** just as I was ready. CB came up with an outing at the same time same place.
    Any suggestion?? Change place or carry on?
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  3. #963
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    sian*** just as I was ready. CB came up with an outing at the same time same place.
    Any suggestion?? Change place or carry on?
    you call...

    but no point to fight, I would say...
    My parents taught me that must give in to our elders and young children....
    Exploring! :)

  4. #964

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you call...

    but no point to fight, I would say...
    My parents taught me that must give in to our elders and young children....
    changed location to clifford pier. In the mean time I will look for a better location.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  5. #965
    Member enzeru21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    upper thomson
    Posts
    1,494

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    hey everyone,

    will anyone have any idea where i can do a photoshoot with a grand piano in a hall kinda place?

    do you think hotels will allow?
    enzeru21 Canon 500D |Tamron17-50mm f/2.8| Sigma30mm f/1.4 | 580EX II
    mylightedreams

  6. #966
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    changed location to clifford pier. In the mean time I will look for a better location.
    the namelist hor... copy like that... beri long and wordy leh.... with all the extra information that nobody will read anyway...
    Exploring! :)

  7. #967
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by enzeru21 View Post
    hey everyone,

    will anyone have any idea where i can do a photoshoot with a grand piano in a hall kinda place?

    do you think hotels will allow?
    can ask the management beforehand I guess... depends how 'extravagant' your shoot will be (eg. with additional strobes, etc)

    btw welcome to the thread!
    Exploring! :)

  8. #968

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    the namelist hor... copy like that... beri long and wordy leh.... with all the extra information that nobody will read anyway...
    hahahaa... so true.... aiya nevermind lah....

    u guys realize, its a CB vs CT showdown... heheheehhehe
    Last edited by akerue; 19th November 2010 at 10:36 AM.
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  9. #969

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    CT, it's should be a interest challenge for you..

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=799657

    Don't worry you've mine 100% "十扑"..:
    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    oh dear, am i back in school, it feels like a popularity contest... hahahahhahahaha....

    teens are teens at the end.......

    nevermind CT, go go go
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Same time same place as the other group har?
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Not again?? bauhahahahahhaha

    but location is really big... no need to fight for space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    As early bird can grab a best angle for the sunlight..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    CT, it's should be a interest challenge for you..

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=799657

    Don't worry you've mine 100% "十扑"..
    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    oh dear, am i back in school, it feels like a popularity contest... hahahahhahahaha....

    teens are teens at the end.......

    nevermind CT, go go go
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Same time same place as the other group har?
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Not again?? bauhahahahahhaha

    but location is really big... no need to fight for space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    As early bird can grab a best angle for the sunlight..
    it will be confusing for those 1st timers when there are 2 different outing at the same location same time.

    As long as you guys come, I will consider this outing a success.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  10. #970
    Member enzeru21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    upper thomson
    Posts
    1,494

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    can ask the management beforehand I guess... depends how 'extravagant' your shoot will be (eg. with additional strobes, etc)

    btw welcome to the thread!
    actually i've been reading la, but seldom post into this thread.. haha.. only when got outings then come n scout around inside the thread...

    and then some of them say long time never see me le.. so must show up again.. hahaha..

    hmmm actually not very elaborate la.. most prob no strobe lights etc.. just camera.. lens, model, reflector, flashgun.. one assistant, one photographer..

    or whereelse other than hotel will i be able to find a grand piano
    enzeru21 Canon 500D |Tamron17-50mm f/2.8| Sigma30mm f/1.4 | 580EX II
    mylightedreams

  11. #971
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by enzeru21 View Post
    actually i've been reading la, but seldom post into this thread.. haha.. only when got outings then come n scout around inside the thread...

    and then some of them say long time never see me le.. so must show up again.. hahaha..

    hmmm actually not very elaborate la.. most prob no strobe lights etc.. just camera.. lens, model, reflector, flashgun.. one assistant, one photographer..

    or whereelse other than hotel will i be able to find a grand piano
    some rich dude's house!

    you got post before in this thread meh? hehehehe
    Exploring! :)

  12. #972

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    the namelist hor... copy like that... beri long and wordy leh.... with all the extra information that nobody will read anyway...
    will improve on that. Thanks.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  13. #973
    Member enzeru21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    upper thomson
    Posts
    1,494

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    some rich dude's house!

    you got post before in this thread meh? hehehehe
    hahah, actually come to think of it.. no leh.. only in the photo/discussion threads.. haha..

    hmmmm okie... do you have a piano in your house???
    enzeru21 Canon 500D |Tamron17-50mm f/2.8| Sigma30mm f/1.4 | 580EX II
    mylightedreams

  14. #974
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by enzeru21 View Post
    hahah, actually come to think of it.. no leh.. only in the photo/discussion threads.. haha..

    hmmmm okie... do you have a piano in your house???
    I don't have a house!
    Exploring! :)

  15. #975
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    how about a piano lounge (usually at hotels) during the non-operational hours? eg. early morning etc.

    but don't expect for free la... surely gotta pay something... and if hotel, might be a lot!
    Exploring! :)

  16. #976
    Member enzeru21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    upper thomson
    Posts
    1,494

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    how about a piano lounge (usually at hotels) during the non-operational hours? eg. early morning etc.

    but don't expect for free la... surely gotta pay something... and if hotel, might be a lot!
    k thanks.. will look into it...
    enzeru21 Canon 500D |Tamron17-50mm f/2.8| Sigma30mm f/1.4 | 580EX II
    mylightedreams

  17. #977

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Saya support as newbie.


    Later we all reach early, end up playing strobes there again.
    you are already automatically signed up as a newbie. Better come k.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  18. #978

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    you are already automatically signed up as a newbie. Better come k.
    I try to psycho my friend to go. His exams should already be over. If the newbies response is overwhelming, can put me as hollowman or independent as well. Either way is fine. BTW, the sign up list feels very messy. Wheb I looked through it just now, wah headache sia.... Haha.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  19. #979

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    CT bro, same here, if the response is too much, just drop me off the independent shooters, i just go as hollowmen....

    cheers mate,
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  20. #980

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    CT bro, same here, if the response is too much, just drop me off the independent shooters, i just go as hollowmen....

    cheers mate,
    keeping you there. I have to look for a location that can accommodate 30 people at least.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •