Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 995

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

  1. #741
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Heidelberg ?? Ok I will check in the website. But my brother say to buy one with Wi-fi so no need cable.
    I was just kidding hor?

    The heidelberg in my office is as big as a truck
    Exploring! :)

  2. #742
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Anyone use a printer at home for photos? I want to ask my Dad to buy one.
    Please recommend me.

    01) Canon
    02) HP
    03) Epson (have one using for school work and other things now but not for photos)
    04)Heidelberg
    05).....
    06)....


    Ok you all vote which one..
    I want to go and play with friends now.

  3. #743
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Heidelberg

    I have many in my office
    Check out Heidelberg Speedmaster CD102.
    Wow... dude, really, THAT is the first time i've heard of that name... Maybe I'm just a mountain tortise...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #744

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I was just kidding hor?

    The heidelberg in my office is as big as a truck
    Just curious, how many colour this one can do?
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  5. #745
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wow... dude, really, THAT is the first time i've heard of that name... Maybe I'm just a mountain tortise...
    dude I'm just being silly

    Heidelberger Druckmaschinen is a German maker of commercial printing equipment.
    I'm talking BIG machines with high output (13000 sheets per hour, or about 4 sheets per second).

    My office is at KHL Printing, which has MANY of those machines
    Exploring! :)

  6. #746
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    Just curious, how many colour this one can do?
    most machines are 4 colour, but we have some which are 5-colour capable.
    Exploring! :)

  7. #747
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    dude I'm just being silly

    Heidelberger Druckmaschinen is a German maker of commercial printing equipment.
    I'm talking BIG machines with high output (13000 sheets per hour, or about 4 sheets per second).

    My office is at KHL Printing, which has MANY of those machines
    Your company sell printing machines?? I have a regular process colour printer I often visit at Ayer rajah... they use large Epsons... I think 5 to 6 colour cartridges... can't remember... If I'm not wrong, 3 normal cyan/magenta/yellow + 3 lighter cyan/magenta/yellow + black + grey... like I've said, can't remember exactly..when I saw the number of cartridges... I *peng*...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 11th November 2010 at 03:14 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #748

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    most machines are 4 colour, but we have some which are 5-colour capable.
    Years back, singapore used to be the regional printing centre. You can see more of these machines around especially the cheaper ones.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  9. #749
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Hello, Im back !!! No more vote or suggestion ???

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Anyone use a printer at home for photos? I want to ask my Dad to buy one.
    Please recommend me.

    01) Canon
    02) HP
    03) Epson (have one using for school work and other things now but not for photos)
    04)Heidelberg
    05).....
    06)....


    Ok you all vote which one..

  10. #750
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Anyone can tell me what is this A PHOTO A DAY THREAD or APAD ? What is this for?
    But all the nice pictures there...

  11. #751

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Anyone can tell me what is this A PHOTO A DAY THREAD or APAD ? What is this for?
    But all the nice pictures there...
    The title says it all. It's in tt thread tt people post up their photos, one every day of the year. It was a project started some time back.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  12. #752
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    The title says it all. It's in tt thread tt people post up their photos, one every day of the year. It was a project started some time back.
    But you can also post in other threads. Like mine is landscape so I post it in landscape.

  13. #753

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    It started in 2006 I think. I'm not very sure regarding the background. But if you look at anyone's APAD thread, like for example, bro NNB's, the photos in there are of various genres, namely macro, portraiture, landscapes, cityscapes and what not. It also encourages members to take more shots. At least, tt's what I think lah.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  14. #754
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    It started in 2006 I think. I'm not very sure regarding the background. But if you look at anyone's APAD thread, like for example, bro NNB's, the photos in there are of various genres, namely macro, portraiture, landscapes, cityscapes and what not. It also encourages members to take more shots. At least, tt's what I think lah.
    Oh Ok...
    Thanks

  15. #755

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Anyone can tell me what is this A PHOTO A DAY THREAD or APAD ? What is this for?
    But all the nice pictures there...
    A photo a day keep doctors away
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  16. #756
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    A photo a day keep doctors away
    Hello Chilicrab /Kelson,
    Ha.. ha.. No la.. just curious about this thread but alot of good photos posted there and can learn.

  17. #757
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Don't be like me, go with bag, but never bring cam. Then leave wife in observation room, rush back take shower and load up camera and laptop.

    Actually bro, it is not as rush as you think... not like those TV one, wife screaming OMG OMG OMG on the way to hospital... that kind... water leak a bit... go hospital like relac relac... nothing to it.
    ya la.. i gto friend also water leak on way to shopping mall, can ownself take MRT and slowly walk to hospital.. those drama serials almost make until like beri Kua Zhang.. Kns
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #758
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Anyone can tell me what is this A PHOTO A DAY THREAD or APAD ? What is this for?
    But all the nice pictures there...
    Norm is for someone to consolidate ur best works regardless of genre on a 365 days basis.

    i started mine late
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #759
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    dude I'm just being silly

    Heidelberger Druckmaschinen is a German maker of commercial printing equipment.
    I'm talking BIG machines with high output (13000 sheets per hour, or about 4 sheets per second).

    My office is at KHL Printing, which has MANY of those machines
    The Heidelberger I saw when I was in China was as big as a 18 wheeler truck. 6+1 colors. I heard the cost was around 27 mil.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 11th November 2010 at 08:28 PM.

  20. #760
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Hello, Im back !!! No more vote or suggestion ???
    Manita, normal color printer can print photos already.

    I am using Canon Pixma MP800, an old scanner/printer. It can scan slides and film negative also. Anyway, it is like normal printer lor. With photo paper, the color print will not fade in 10 years, so says the color guarantee.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •