Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 995

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

  1. #301
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by galmen View Post
    I'm actually looking out for Sunchaser's sunrise outing, but it seems to be on hiatus for abit hehee, so i came over to the TCSS thread to look see look see and found this little secret outing . I totally understand if this is a sort of a insider outing, thats why i ask first before putting my name in the list. :P



    Wah seems very pro lah....hahaha...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Bro, 不要吧...
    Too crowded
    Bro galmen may be next round, okay..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  2. #302

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    You gonna make sure you qualify enough to join our outing, cause those people as following wouldn't have much time to guide you:

    1. Master DD123, Master ZCA, Master NNB
    2. Professor CT, Professor Manita
    3. Junior ジェイコブ
    Wah. Had me for a moment.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  3. #303
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Bro, 不要吧...
    Too crowded
    Err 2nd tat
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #304
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    sia... Didn't realize in here also kena "stalked"... hehehe
    How come our kopi session with a certain influential individual in CS didn't yield any 'fruit'...
    Still waiting for the durian to drop.

    Those who are going "huh?", probably WC and Ding will know most, since they participated in the discussion.

  5. #305

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    time for a newbie outing whereby 20+ people can participate.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  6. #306
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    time for a newbie outing whereby 20+ people can participate.
    Wow! you still on-line??
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  7. #307

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    i'm online too..

    1) 雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    2) ZCA
    3) NNB
    4) Manita
    5) DD123 (confinement over freedom!!!)<-- Okay with you??
    6) coolthought
    7) mimik07
    8) chilicrab1
    9)
    10)
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  8. #308
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    i'm online too..

    1) 雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    2) ZCA
    3) NNB
    4) Manita
    5) DD123 (confinement over freedom!!!)<-- Okay with you??
    6) coolthought
    7) mimik07
    8) chilicrab1
    9)
    10)
    Hahaha all night owls??
    I cannot tahan wan. Hehehehe

    20+ ppl outing?
    But nowadays weather quite freaky. Difficult to organize leh...
    Exploring! :)

  9. #309

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Wah. All never sleep or woke up so early?

    Morning all!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  10. #310

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Now I know why my dad wants to buy D700...
    why? waiting

  11. #311

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Hahaha all night owls??
    I cannot tahan wan. Hehehehe

    20+ ppl outing?
    But nowadays weather quite freaky. Difficult to organize leh...
    I wonder if Changi Airport allow people with tripod taking photos of the interior?
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  12. #312

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by galmen View Post
    I'm actually looking out for Sunchaser's sunrise outing, but it seems to be on hiatus for abit hehee, so i came over to the TCSS thread to look see look see and found this little secret outing . I totally understand if this is a sort of a insider outing, thats why i ask first before putting my name in the list. :P



    Wah seems very pro lah....hahaha...
    haha stalk till here ah ?

  13. #313

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Hahaha all night owls??
    I cannot tahan wan. Hehehehe

    20+ ppl outing?
    But nowadays weather quite freaky. Difficult to organize leh...
    agreed!
    yester sunset was good. the day before suck... dun noe how also

  14. #314

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post

    1. Master DD123, Master ZCA, Master NNB
    2. Professor CT, Professor Manita
    3. Junior ジェイコブ
    haha jacob u where got junior.
    master of macro lei!

  15. #315

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    I wonder if Changi Airport allow people with tripod taking photos of the interior?
    A few maybe okay ah. But if really 20+ people, . I don't think the security would let it slide.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  16. #316

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    A few maybe okay ah. But if really 20+ people, . I don't think the security would let it slide.
    T3 seem like nice place to take?

  17. #317
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    T3 seem like nice place to take?
    airport I think must go alone. Even then, if you deploy tripod, I suspect you will encounter problems. I would advise checking with management first. It might be possible to get approval.
    Exploring! :)

  18. #318
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    ok who need to change from confirmed to hollow man, or vice versa, or any other changes, please let me know

    * this is for tomorrow's TCSS session.
    Exploring! :)

  19. #319

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    ok who need to change from confirmed to hollow man, or vice versa, or any other changes, please let me know

    * this is for tomorrow's TCSS session.
    i shld be able to make it, since i aint got no commitments to attend to....

    text me the add can...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  20. #320

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

    I'm confirmed for makan tomorrow.
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •