Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1000

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

  1. #161
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    i look fwd to the last sentence bro
    you are already well-prepared bro!
    Exploring! :)

  2. #162
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobCake View Post
    A very healthy baby , nice weight =D I can't remember my baby sis's weight yea, she's pri 1 now. I'm 23 -.- 16 years diff =X Lol .
    better than my friend and his sister... 9 months and 4 days...
    some people just can't wait
    Exploring! :)

  3. #163
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Now I dunno. When born he was close to 3.8kg.
    My wife tummy getting bigger each day.. seriously i dun mind fatter baby..what matter most is healthy!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #164
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    better than my friend and his sister... 9 months and 4 days...
    some people just can't wait
    Wah.. power... straight after givin birth to 1st child get preggie
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  5. #165
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you are already well-prepared bro!
    Not enuff nt enuff.. Now assembing the cabinet we got for my junior in Ikea.. siong,,but so satisfying to DIY stuff like this for the Nursery room
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  6. #166

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Now I dunno. When born he was close to 3.8kg.
    Wah piang. I think when I was born I was only about 2.2 something kg. LOL
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  7. #167
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Wah.. i dun have a christmas wish list..

    think all the items i want will get before christmas
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  8. #168
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Jus a sec.. think i have...


    My Xmas WishList-

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 Wi$hLi$t
    (All i want for Chri$tma$)

    1) Smiles88, Tokina 11-16
    2) Bitez, 35mm f1.8 + Tokina 11-16
    3) skylover, Tokina 11-16 + 28mm F1.4 + Basic Strobe setup
    4) quizesilver, nikkor 70-200 f2.8 vr2 + 2X TC II/III + SB900 (if can add body, i wan a D700)
    5) weegk, D700 replacement, 24-120 f4
    6) ZCA, SB700, ThinkTank SW
    7) kriegsketten, D7000, Nikkor 70-200mm VR II f2.8 + 2x TC III, D3S, AF-S 600mm f/4 VR II
    8)Akerue 200-400 f4, getting a sponsor , client pay on time, d3s replacement
    8) daredevil123, D7000 + D700, N 24/1.4, 35/1.4
    9) Jeezuinn, tokina 11-16, Lee foundation kit+bigstopper
    10) WhiteFields, 85 1.4, 105 DC, 200 2.8, 300 2.8
    11) Notsoclever, **all of the above n below too.** wahahaa <--- ki siao liao...
    12) Noobcake, D700+ SB900 + manfrotto tripod + 24-70 f2.8,70-200 F2.8 + 12-24
    13) pasay, D3s(if i'm reaaaally lucky) or D7000, 70-200 f2.8, 10.5 fisheye for fun
    14) NNB, more time to shoot and more time for family
    Last edited by Numnumball; 27th October 2010 at 12:30 PM.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  9. #169

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah.. i dun have a christmas wish list..

    think all the items i want will get before christmas
    wah!!!
    so here is our santa!!!

  10. #170

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Jus a sec.. think i have...


    My Xmas WishList-

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 Wi$hLi$t
    (All i want for Chri$tma$)

    1) Smiles88, Tokina 11-16
    2) Bitez, 35mm f1.8 + Tokina 11-16
    3) skylover, Tokina 11-16 + 28mm F1.4 + Basic Strobe setup
    4) quizesilver, nikkor 70-200 f2.8 vr2 + 2X TC II/III + SB900 (if can add body, i wan a D700)
    5) weegk, D700 replacement, 24-120 f4
    6) ZCA, SB700, ThinkTank SW
    7) kriegsketten, D7000, Nikkor 70-200mm VR II f2.8 + 2x TC III, D3S, AF-S 600mm f/4 VR II
    8)Akerue 200-400 f4, getting a sponsor , client pay on time, d3s replacement
    8) daredevil123, D7000 + D700, N 24/1.4, 35/1.4
    9) Jeezuinn, tokina 11-16, Lee foundation kit+bigstopper
    10) WhiteFields, 85 1.4, 105 DC, 200 2.8, 300 2.8
    11) Notsoclever, **all of the above n below too.** wahahaa <--- ki siao liao...
    12) Noobcake, D700+ SB900 + manfrotto tripod + 24-70 f2.8,70-200 F2.8 + 12-24
    13) pasay, D3s(if i'm reaaaally lucky) or D7000, 70-200 f2.8, 10.5 fisheye for fun
    14) NNB, more time to shoot and more time for family
    This is the best wish list! Most important things!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  11. #171

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    My wife tummy getting bigger each day.. seriously i dun mind fatter baby..what matter most is healthy!!
    Yea baby must be healthy. . hmm i don't know if i have a baby i'll encourage breast feeding

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    better than my friend and his sister... 9 months and 4 days...
    some people just can't wait

    Haha yea~ some peeps just can't wait My girl friend 's bro and her age difference is also around 9-10 months =/

  12. #172
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    better than my friend and his sister... 9 months and 4 days...
    some people just can't wait
    eh... dun need to heal one is it? wah lauz...

    usually full terms is 10 months mah..

    premature baby is it?

  13. #173
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    My wife tummy getting bigger each day.. seriously i dun mind fatter baby..what matter most is healthy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Wah piang. I think when I was born I was only about 2.2 something kg. LOL
    To give you idea how big-sized junior DD is, this pic is taken a few days back. Baby is around 3 weeks old. And my wife is not small sized, she is around 1.68m tall. 1/2 the baby clothing we got all cannot use already, after the first week.

    Last edited by daredevil123; 27th October 2010 at 12:47 PM.

  14. #174

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    eh... dun need to heal one is it? wah lauz...

    usually full terms is 10 months mah..

    premature baby is it?
    Probably? probably accident? =X

  15. #175

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    To give you idea how big-sized junior DD is, this pic is take a few days back. Baby is around 3 weeks old.

    The baby is fat fat . . i think when i was given birth to this world i'm 3+ kg also =/ but, now i'm so thin . .

  16. #176

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    To give you idea how big-sized junior DD is, this pic is taken a few days back. Baby is around 3 weeks old. And my wife is not small sized, she is around 1.68m tall.

    So cute sia. Your boy like smiling like tt.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  17. #177
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobCake View Post
    The baby is fat fat . . i think when i was given birth to this world i'm 3+ kg also =/ but, now i'm so thin . .
    Not just fat. Very long also. my wife looks small... and she is almost 1.7m tall.

  18. #178
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    So cute sia. Your boy like smiling like tt.
    He was smiling at that moment...

  19. #179

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Not just fat. Very long also. my wife looks small... and she is almost 1.7m tall.
    are the both of you very tall? nice~ your kid's gonna be tall too XD

  20. #180
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobCake View Post
    are the both of you very tall? nice~ your kid's gonna be tall too XD
    I am almost 1.8.

Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •