Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

How come all of a sudden thread slows down to a halt? All pray pray on the bed to Santa Claus for their wishes to come true isit?

Btw, I went to NSC today to test out the 70-200mm and 2x TC III... reached there pretty late, center almost closed for the day. Luckily, Marcus very accomodating and let me try try to me hearts content... Btw, didn't realise you need to boost your ISO pretty high when you add the 2x TC III... 70-200mm very sharp and nice...but once TC III comes on, the search slows down and ISO need to go high or else image will be pretty dark...to compensate for the extension...

Quizesilver, have you tried on the TC III 2x before? If not, better try...coz you have to be prepared for the slower seek and high iso boost... btw, they will try to bring the two pieces for the friday molest session. Hurray!

Because of the high ISO boost requirement, now my need for the D7000 has increased...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    How come all of a sudden thread slows down to a halt? All pray pray on the bed to Santa Claus for their wishes to come true isit?

Btw, I went to NSC today to test out the 70-200mm and 2x TC III... reached there pretty late, center almost closed for the day. Luckily, Marcus very accomodating and let me try try to me hearts content... Btw, didn't realise you need to boost your ISO pretty high when you add the 2x TC III... 70-200mm very sharp and nice...but once TC III comes on, the search slows down and ISO need to go high or else image will be pretty dark...to compensate for the extension...

Quizesilver, have you tried on the TC III 2x before? If not, better try...coz you have to be prepared for the slower seek and high iso boost... btw, they will try to bring the two pieces for the friday molest session. Hurray!

Because of the high ISO boost requirement, now my need for the D7000 has increased...
    Basically, when you put on a 2x TC, your F2.8 max aperture effectively becomes F5.6 max aperture. So do take note.

that is the reason why D7k is the first in your wish list . . .

I prefer to try over at NSC . . . this friday will be very packed . . . i would rather enjoy the snacks and see the eagerness of the crowd.
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Basically, when you put on a 2x TC, your F2.8 max aperture effectively becomes F5.6 max aperture. So do take note.
    Thanks for the reminder, I forgot all about this... now I know why Akerue is gunning for the 200-400mm f4... but that is really a bazooka!

Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    that is the reason why D7k is the first in your wish list . . .

I prefer to try over at NSC . . . this friday will be very packed . . . i would rather enjoy the snacks and see the eagerness of the crowd.
    Yeah I know, at NSC you'll get all the time to yourself! Btw, you do know that you need to "expose" yourself at that thread right? Or else, the peeps there will not be too forth coming...that's the rule of that thread.

Yeah I know, at NSC you'll get all the time to yourself! Btw, you do know that you need to "expose" yourself at that thread right? Or else, the peeps there will not be too forth coming...that's the rule of that thread.
    expose yourself? o.O that thread? which one? *blurrrrr*

Yup, that thread. Go to the front of the thread to read the rules. Anyways, just a reminder... up to you how you want to proceed...

Now I have new poison to test for the coming molest session: D7000 + 28-300...

DD123, I passed by a shop selling those plastic stuff. Bought some of those small sauce containers with lids. Remembered that you were asking for different types of industrial greases. Still want?
    Exploring! :)

Yup, that thread. Go to the front of the thread to read the rules. Anyways, just a reminder... up to you how you want to proceed...

Now I have new poison to test for the coming molest session: D7000 + 28-300...
    28-300 is like the fx equivalent of 18-200.
    But I know why it kinda suits you. Pairs with your 10-24 ya?
    If I were you, I'd opt for a cheaper option:
    55-300VR. You won't really feel the "gap" from 24-55mm

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    DD123, I passed by a shop selling those plastic stuff. Bought some of those small sauce containers with lids. Remembered that you were asking for different types of industrial greases. Still want?
    On 2nd thoughts.. don't need already. I need grease, I just squeeze some out of junior's used diapers...

Joking... have baby around the house. Cannot store stuff like these anymore.

On 2nd thoughts.. don't need already. I need grease, I just squeeze some out of junior's used diapers...

Joking... have baby around the house. Cannot store stuff like these anymore.
    Yeeeeks!!

wow, 1st day of this thread and it flew 6 pages alrdy.

anyways, adding fuel to the fire, my wishlist:

My Xmas WishList-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 Wi$hLi$t
    (All i want for Chri$tma$)

1) Smiles88, Tokina 11-16
    2) Bitez, 35mm f1.8 + Tokina 11-16
    3) skylover, Tokina 11-16 + 28mm F1.4 + Basic Strobe setup
    4) quizesilver, nikkor 70-200 f2.8 vr2 + 2X TC II/III + SB900 (if can add body, i wan a D700)
    5) weegk, D700 replacement, 24-120 f4
    6) ZCA, SB700, ThinkTank SW
    7) kriegsketten, D7000, Nikkor 70-200mm VR II f2.8 + 2x TC III, D3S, AF-S 600mm f/4 VR II
    8)Akerue 200-400 f4, getting a sponsor , client pay on time, d3s replacement
    8) daredevil123, D7000 + D700, N 24/1.4, 35/1.4
    9) Jeezuinn, tokina 11-16, Lee foundation kit+bigstopper
    10) WhiteFields, 85 1.4, 105 DC, 200 2.8, 300 2.8
    11) Notsoclever, **all of the above n below too.** wahahaa <--- ki siao liao...
    12) Noobcake, D700+ SB900 + manfrotto tripod + 24-70 f2.8,70-200 F2.8 + 12-24
    13) pasay, D3s(if i'm reaaaally lucky) or D7000, 70-200 f2.8, 10.5 fisheye for fun
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

ya i know about it i think abt 2 stop down. so a F2 become f4 min.

yet to try but review from my frd who had the 1.7 or 2 (forget) say the image will become darker, need to bump up the iso. but she using with d700 so nt sure how is it compare on d90.

Blog Entries

Yeeeeks!!
    ya bro... junior is now releasing golf ball size poop nowdays. yellow and green.

ya bro... junior is now releasing golf ball size poop nowdays. yellow and green.
    yellow and green? Pang cheh sai?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    yellow and green? Pang cheh sai?
    you will know in the future bro. early baby's sai all green mixed with yellow one. LOL.

you will know in the future bro. early baby's sai all green mixed with yellow one. LOL.
    wah.... this s**t-topic still continuing today har?

nice.. ^^
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Blog Entries

wah.... this s**t-topic still continuing today har?
    THey ask, I answer.

THey ask, I answer.
    bro, ding still 'bo sia' leh... I think we need to "scissors paper stone" and see who goes to Eastgear and collect his t-shirt...

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast