Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I telling you bro... all these things are tempting me to go back into video... but trying to resist... damn expensive affair...
    hehehe, well, you can always parcel it into ya wedding package, once u go full on, with ya contacts in china, guess some equipment will save quite a sum, only gripe who wanna edit thats all...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

I telling you bro... all these things are tempting me to go back into video... but trying to resist... damn expensive affair...
    Start with something small first bro... If you can make a stir with just a DSLR...the impact would be MUCH greater than using pro equipment...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Start with something small first bro... If you can make a stir with just a DSLR...the impact would be MUCH greater than using pro equipment...
    The cost is not in the DSLR bro.. it is the jibs, steadicams, dollys... flybys.. The way the camera moves will give a special feeling..

or we can go cheapo... use plastic pipes and rollerblade wheels, wheelchair... etc..

And the people to operate them, and the editing, and most of all, the director....

Heck why not just throw in 3D movie tech... makes throwing a cake at the screen - the audience would just unconsciously duck...

The cost is not in the DSLR bro.. it is the jibs, steadicams, dollys... flybys.. The way the camera moves will give a special feeling..

or we can go cheapo... use plastic pipes and rollerblade wheels, wheelchair... etc..

And the people to operate them, and the editing, and most of all, the director....
    Bertz Productions!

Big-time video director...!
    Exploring! :)

push aside equipment first, sharpen ya approach to the video, the style u want thats when u see the difference.... equipments wise, now on par, dslr has their rigs, while pro vid equipment has theirs too... overall its boils down to the one capturing the moment how he add movement, how he play with shots....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

but sometimes hor... must balance expenditure with appreciation level from target audience. Wedding videos usually got limited budget, and the target audience is more keen to watch funny moments, etc. They may not appreciate all the effort being put in.
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Bertz Productions!

Big-time video director...!
    i be the number fan and supporter... hehehheeh

GO BERT GO BERT GO BERT
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    i be the number fan and supporter... hehehheeh

GO BERT GO BERT GO BERT
    Better learn to crawl first before wanting to fly... LOL...

My brother doing lots of filming already so he is more pro in this. But he told me takes lots of practice... but he did mention that DSLR video is a god-send for hobbyists and independents.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    but sometimes hor... must balance expenditure with appreciation level from target audience. Wedding videos usually got limited budget, and the target audience is more keen to watch funny moments, etc. They may not appreciate all the effort being put in.
    Ya... very tough industry to be in. Video in wedding is even less appreciated than photography...

Better learn to crawl first before wanting to fly... LOL...

My brother doing lots of filming already so he is more pro in this. But he told me takes lots of practice... but he did mention that DSLR video is a god-send for hobbyists and independents.
    ah yesh, but at times, we run first before we learn to walk...
    actually to me its more of a double edged sword, evolve the video scene, at the same times kill it too, with more client wanting to shoot with DSLR,

Ya... very tough industry to be in. Video in wedding is even less appreciated than photography...
    thats is why, it even cheaper than photography rates for wedding, but i dont know how, some vendors can quote such low amounts, for 2 photogs and 2 videographer....
    again everyone has a diff RY and profits earning...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

to download and edit the video is a big chore . . . photos are easier . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    push aside equipment first, sharpen ya approach to the video, the style u want thats when u see the difference.... equipments wise, now on par, dslr has their rigs, while pro vid equipment has theirs too... overall its boils down to the one capturing the moment how he add movement, how he play with shots....
    I rather go non-wedding approach (for me, you're already attending the wedding, why see more of it?)... Before couple met - how they met (kopitiam? Awkward moments? etc), any drama, etc...and finally how they decide they are made for each other...

I was looking at how the camera moves.. and counting the number of expensive equipment they are using...

No joke.
    Yea . . . .video taking is sooo sophisticated .

my friends and I over at church tried taking some amateur video using, some pns camera cum D90, 550D also. . haha. . . damn tough. . ^^ esp no good equipment to record the sound. . . a lot of back ground etc. . .

Shaking . . moving around. . etc. . a lot ah. . . lol!
    Last edited by NoobCake; 29th October 2010 at 03:04 PM.
    what's a noobcake ? I dunno. . I'm feeling more and more noob. .

I rather go non-wedding approach (for me, you're already attending the wedding, why see more of it?)... Before couple met - how they met (kopitiam? Awkward moments? etc), any drama, etc...and finally how they decide they are made for each other...
    Yea , Memories XD . the very few moments that marks the romance. Aw damn sweet!! Its like finding a way back into love~ XD though in Love~ , the very first moment that draws you and your partner together that kinda moment. . Gosh :

Quote Originally Posted by NoobCake View Post
    Yea , Memories XD . the very few moments that marks the romance. Aw damn sweet!! Its like finding a way back into love~ XD though in Love~ , the very first moment that draws you and your partner together that kinda moment. . Gosh :
    Btw, that's probably what would capture the audiences' attention than the wedding itself which we all know is ALWAYS going to be THAT grand....

Candid moments, small squabbles, tears, forgiveness, smiles, walking in the rain (fake one lah of course...), when and how he proposes?

aha, so how episodes u intend to do, just to cover that... hehehehehehhe
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Btw, that's probably what would capture the audiences' attention than the wedding itself which we all know is ALWAYS going to be THAT grand....

Candid moments, small squabbles, tears, forgiveness, smiles, walking in the rain (fake one lah of course...), when and how he proposes?
    Haha~ that's damn Emo =X as in emotional moments but its super sweet lol~ .

yea, i think that's a better focus than just the wedding itself.

its about enjoying the little moments in life esp relationship.

Talking about video... this one is damn well done. A production house in Philippines.

this video is the most poisonous...
    You trying to make me get marry again so that I can have another video of my marriage har?
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Blog Entries

OMG!! felt like a typhoon just hit us....