Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Me won't spend $$$ on speakers one...their design go outdated very fast, might as well buy cheap and keep changing.... My two old Sony Tower speakers, bery old and fugly already but the bass still so solid after all these years - no need to upgrade for centuries.
    Try the Bose lah! Try only!!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Dun wan... Wait I go crazy and want one I'll kick your butties for poisoning me!...

Right now I'm more poisoned by the D7000.... damn...lau nuah liao... ISO 3200 and still so damn clean!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Dun wan... Wait I go crazy and want one I'll kick your butties for poisoning me!...

Right now I'm more poisoned by the D7000.... damn...lau nuah liao... ISO 3200 and still so damn clean!
    I heard that it's partly due to the NR processing in it's JPGs. Not sure how true that is...
    Exploring! :)

lolx.. i wanted to buy but then my Sonic Gear is still serving me well.. even though the sound effect for bose is a thousand times better and clearer.. =X

lolx.. dun leh.. later i also tio.. now all my purchases are hanging there by a thread.. cannot move on.. a bit poison by u ppl abt it.. =
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. i wanted to buy but then my Sonic Gear is still serving me well.. even though the sound effect for bose is a thousand times better and clearer.. =X

lolx.. dun leh.. later i also tio.. now all my purchases are hanging there by a thread.. cannot move on.. a bit poison by u ppl abt it.. =
    Follow me follow me
    I won't buy D7000 for at least 1 more year
    Don't like to be early adopter
    TT SW for me!!

Lol. Sonic gear not bad already. If you want a portable speaker, go for the X-Mini. Small but powerful
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Lol. Sonic gear not bad already. If you want a portable speaker, go for the X-Mini. Small but powerful
    My desktop at home got no speaker leh ....

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Follow me follow me
    TT SW for me!!
    lolx.. ya ya.. i wan to resist that temptation.. muz ren!!
    i got the x-mini too...
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Follow me follow me
    TT SW for me!!
    Agree agree! Though the d7000 is very attractive, i wont go for it cos i'm not even utilising my d90 well enough...

lolx.. ya ya.. i wan to resist that temptation.. muz ren!!

i got the x-mini too...
    Power right? Yours is the single one or the paired one? Single one more powerful.

ZCA you want to make whole room into Home Entertainment room cum Study Room? Want the sound system, go The Adelphi. Just opposite Funan. Look on first floor. Lots of vaccuum tube sound systems.

Power right? Yours is the single one or the paired one? Single one more powerful.

ZCA you want to make whole room into Home Entertainment room cum Study Room? Want the sound system, go The Adelphi. Just opposite Funan. Look on first floor. Lots of vaccuum tube sound systems.
    Wah piangz... first go two second hand shop look see look see lenses... second go look see look see vacuum tube sound systems... can walk out of Adelphi alive or not?

I heard that it's partly due to the NR processing in it's JPGs. Not sure how true that is...
    You're building up a mental barrier aren't you?

Wah piangz... first go two second hand shop look see look see lenses... second go look see look see vacuum tube sound systems... can walk out of Adelphi alive or not?
    lolx.. mine is the 2 capsule.. it can still attach more of it by using 35mm de wire..
    You're building up a mental barrier aren't you?
    lolx..

Anyone keen for an overnight stay or two at Pulau Ubin Chalet or not? Can bring family or gf there... Dun think I'd go alone...

Trying to break up the poisoning effect and talk about shooting nature and sunset/rise instead...

Anyone keen for an overnight stay or two at Pulau Ubin Chalet or not? Can bring family or gf there... Dun think I'd go alone...
    You organising there?

Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    You organising there?
    Just doing litmus test to see any effect or not first...

Just doing litmus test to see any effect or not first...
    Approximate cost? Most important to me now is tt. My stable income is going to cease.

BTW kriegs, I only said to look at the sound systems. I didn't mention the 2nd hand lenses! David will love you a lot man. Helping him to advertise

Approximate cost? Most important to me now is tt. My stable income is going to cease.

BTW kriegs, I only said to look at the sound systems. I didn't mention the 2nd hand lenses! David will love you a lot man. Helping him to advertise
    Who's David? no idea about the cost for the moment... did a bit of research on the net can range from 50 to 100 per night depending on the kind of room you're asking for...

who's david?