Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1000

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

  1. #241
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobCake View Post
    you forget something! though i'm new but i'm the master of being a cake =D
    Bro, you using your nose to type your keyboard isit? Insert the title yourself lah!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #242

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Bro, you using your nose to type your keyboard isit? Insert the title yourself lah!
    I'm just being lame Opps trying too hard =X Lol . . my bad . . haha. . still adapting to the pace here lols. . super fast. .
    what's a noobcake ? I dunno. . I'm feeling more and more noob. .

  3. #243
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobCake View Post
    I'm just being lame Opps trying too hard =X Lol . . my bad . . haha. . still adapting to the pace here lols. . super fast. .
    FAst? No leh, not as fast as last weekend... That being said, have you shot any good shots lately?
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 27th October 2010 at 08:44 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #244
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    POISON!
    BIG BLACK HOLE
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #245

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    FAst? No leh, not as fast as last weekend... That being said, have you shot any good shots lately?
    Recently. . no happening things going on. . and i lend my wife to a trusted friend of mine. . haha so i missed a few birthday celebrations for the past 1 week . . kinda sad though because he needs it for wedding etc. . for 2 weeks haha. .

    Taken some photos a couple of weeks ago . . with some of my friends just started shooting also =D and some birthday events.

    uploading some photos give me a moment ^^"
    what's a noobcake ? I dunno. . I'm feeling more and more noob. .

  6. #246

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    OMG. . .
    what's a noobcake ? I dunno. . I'm feeling more and more noob. .

  7. #247
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobCake View Post
    Recently. . no happening things going on. . and i lend my wife to a trusted friend of mine. . haha so i missed a few birthday celebrations for the past 1 week . . kinda sad though because he needs it for wedding etc. . for 2 weeks haha. .
    In this forum, wild minds run loose... Lucky my basic Engrish still pass...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #248

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    In this forum, wild minds run loose... Lucky my basic Engrish still pass...
    my wife = D90 my bad ^^" . . haha. . . yea i find it hard to catch up during. . weekdays. . weekends. . omg. . i'm literally busy for 3 days, fri sat sun due to commitment. . think i'll be dead. . lol ! give me a sec uploading. . .
    what's a noobcake ? I dunno. . I'm feeling more and more noob. .

  9. #249

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    No. The shirt looked a little small for me.

    They are out of imedions. I got some eneloops and a Maha charger.
    Jia lak lah. If it look a little small for you then it will be the same for bro ding.

    going back for more??
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  10. #250
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,701

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    this poison for who ???
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  11. #251
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    this poison for who ???
    Me...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #252

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Here are some photos i took . . i don't know there are a lot i posted all on Fb. . Yea know that FB compressed those photos..

    not editing done. .

    ^^"

    some comments please!









    what's a noobcake ? I dunno. . I'm feeling more and more noob. .

  13. #253

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Afew more






    Lastly that's my GF and I =D



    all the landscape are taken from the 18-105. . portrait who's my sister, myself and my gf is 50mm F1.8. .
    what's a noobcake ? I dunno. . I'm feeling more and more noob. .

  14. #254

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Noobcake.... there is nothing wrong posting your photos here but I would suggest that you start a thread in the proper place to ask for cnc because your photos posts here will be "drowned" by a torrent of posts.

    It will also be good to do just a simple writeup of what you are trying to achieve or shoot for us to better cnc.

    Now. cnc. The first few photos taken outside cathay plainly has no focus at all. What are you trying to capture??

    For boat quay, you might want to take a look at the photos of this outing for references to better photos. Not mine though. Check out NNB, Kit and WC.
    Last edited by coolthought; 27th October 2010 at 09:35 PM.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  15. #255

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    Noobcake.... there is nothing wrong posting your photos here but I would suggest that you start a thread in the proper place to ask for cnc because your photos posts here will be "drowned" by a torrent of posts.

    It will also be good to do just a simple writeup of what you are trying to achieve or shoot for us to better cnc.

    Now. cnc. The first few photos taken outside cathay plainly has no focus at all. What are you trying to capture??

    For boat quay, you might want to take a look at the photos of this outing for references to better photos. Not mine though. Check out NNB and Kit.
    thanks! Eh just random~ these photos are taken like a month ago when i just bought the came for 3 weeks. . so -.-" Lol i think there'll be a lot of errors ! =D

    VEry sorry ^^"" .
    what's a noobcake ? I dunno. . I'm feeling more and more noob. .

  16. #256

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobCake View Post
    thanks! Eh just random~ these photos are taken like a month ago when i just bought the came for 3 weeks. . so -.-" Lol i think there'll be a lot of errors ! =D

    VEry sorry ^^"" .
    no need for sorry.
    I did say nothing wrong to post your photo here. Just that this poisonous clubhouse thread will have many other topics going and your photos will be fighting for attention here.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  17. #257

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    no need for sorry.
    I did say nothing wrong to post your photo here. Just that this poisonous clubhouse thread will have many other topics going and your photos will be fighting for attention here.
    wanted to show kriegsketten . no attention seeking intended argh . . Haha lesson learnt! =D
    what's a noobcake ? I dunno. . I'm feeling more and more noob. .

  18. #258

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    anyway have you guys seen this link regarding a person took 30k photos and make it into a short video? =D

    http://aerofilm.blogspot.com/2010/02...ector-sam.html

    what's a noobcake ? I dunno. . I'm feeling more and more noob. .

  19. #259

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobCake View Post
    wanted to show kriegsketten . no attention seeking intended argh . . Haha lesson learnt! =D
    Your pics like mine. The lights blown. Haha.

    And your gf is 50mm 1.8? Nice to know.

    Joking. Please don't take offence.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  20. #260
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Your pics like mine. The lights blown. Haha.

    And your gf is 50mm 1.8? Nice to know.

    Joking. Please don't take offence.
    You haven't met his wife yet... Joking Joking!! Sorry Noocake bro, I didn't realise you're going to post them here for critique!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •