Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which DSLR to buy?

Default Re: Which DSLR to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionZ View Post
    yea, i recommanded the a33(since im sony) but i got a rude reply "what? sony? i only want canon or nikon" she don't have the budget for 60D also so thats when i tell her to get a PnS.
    Then let her do the shopping on her own, save yourself grief.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Then let her do the shopping on her own, save yourself grief.
    haha... to some brand is still the most important. friend use C/N i also must use C/N
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionZ View Post
    yea, i recommanded the a33(since im sony) but i got a rude reply "what? sony? i only want canon or nikon" she don't have the budget for 60D also so thats when i tell her to get a PnS.
    then tell her to get the D5000. Good enough for her already.

A33/A55 would be wasted on her, cos A33/55 is best utilised for its advanced functions that cant be found in any other DSLRs, and if she gets the A33, these these functions will surely be wasted

Quote Originally Posted by torak View Post
    then tell her to get the D5000. Good enough for her already.

A33/A55 would be wasted on her, cos A33/55 is best utilised for its advanced functions that cant be found in any other DSLRs, and if she gets the A33, these these functions will surely be wasted
    i dont even think she should get a DSLR, anyway shes the same age as me which is 17... so most likely is see friend use what she also want to have what kind of mindset..
    Alpha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123