Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 150

Thread: Spooky hotels to share

  1. #41

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Just read the article posted in the link.

    As few have commented in the blog, it is most likely "sleep paralysis".

    I have that experience many times during my younger days.

    Some said it is when certain part of the nerve was slept on that causes the "paralysis" effect. You just need to do a sudden movement and you are out of it.

    The older generation will tell you that it is an unknown entity pressing against you.

    Well, it's all up to each individual to believe

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    An ang-mo traveller posted about his experience in the 'spooked' room in Le Meriden Changi Village Hotel @ http://boardingarea.com/blogs/loyalt...hangi-madness/
    Tangfolio, 9mm; CZ75 Shadow, 9mm; S&W 686, .38

  2. #42
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Quote Originally Posted by romeo tango View Post
    Just read the article posted in the link.

    As few have commented in the blog, it is most likely "sleep paralysis".

    I have that experience many times during my younger days.

    Some said it is when certain part of the nerve was slept on that causes the "paralysis" effect. You just need to do a sudden movement and you are out of it.

    The older generation will tell you that it is an unknown entity pressing against you.

    Well, it's all up to each individual to believe
    Yeah i also kenna "sleep paralysis" before a few times. But the Ang-mo's photogs got orbs... then again you may say the orbs were dusts

    Well yeah.. it's still up to individual to believe

    However, some ghosts encounter over in some budget hotels in Geylang are really "spooky"... according to the ladies of the nite and their customers
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  3. #43

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    For the orbs thingy, I still think it is light reflection or dust particles

    I have not been to Geylang hotels before You have any spooky tales to share ?

    I have one strange encounter but not in hotels though.

    A group of us went up Mt Ophir and stop at the mid-point (the one with a catchment of water from the above waterfall before the water continues its journey down, we called it the pond) to camp overnight. We were chatting past midnight and while chatting, I casually glance over to the pond and saw a lady in white sitting by the side of the pond. I ask my other friends to take a look and they all confirmed that a lady was sitting there. Can see that the shape had a glow on it. We just ignored it and continue to chat and then go to sleep. There was a slope so we pitch our tents on the upper part of the slope. The ladies slept in the tent while we guys slept on ground sheet outside the tent. Next morning, all of us guys were sleeping at the bottom part of the slope

    No explanation for it


    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    However, some ghosts encounter over in some budget hotels in Geylang are really "spooky"... according to the ladies of the nite and their customers
    Tangfolio, 9mm; CZ75 Shadow, 9mm; S&W 686, .38

  4. #44
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,850

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Quote Originally Posted by romeo tango View Post

    As few have commented in the blog, it is most likely "sleep paralysis".
    i always kana this even at home whenever i sleep back facing upwards, so these days i dun sleep in that position haha

  5. #45
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Quote Originally Posted by romeo tango View Post
    I have not been to Geylang hotels before You have any spooky tales to share ?
    I had encounters not in Geylang but my workplace in the Hill Street Old Police Station.. and Seletar Army camp when i was in NS..

    But i will share with you what i heard from a friend who was the lady of the nite in Geylang. She said the bed felt strange as if there was already someone on the bed.. can feel the extra weight as if a third person had joined in the "fun".. . Her man has a "third-eye" and saw the entity. They didn't do anything later that night, and calmly put on their clothes and left the room. According to her, the man said it was an old man...

    Last edited by SurrealDreamWalker; 29th October 2010 at 12:57 PM.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  6. #46
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,850

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    I had encounters not in Geylang but my workplace in the Hill Street Old Police Station.. and Seletar Army camp when i was in NS..

    But i will share with you what i heard from a friend who was the lady of the nite in Geylang. She said the bed felt strange as if there was already someone on the bed.. can feel the extra weight as if a third person had joined in the "fun".. Her man has a "third-eye" and saw the entity. They didn't do anything later that night, and calmly put on their clothes and left the room. According to her, the man said it was an old man...



    that's freaky!

  7. #47

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Whaooooo, that's freaky ...

    how about sharing your experience from the Hill Street Old Police Station and Seletar Army camp ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    I had encounters not in Geylang but my workplace in the Hill Street Old Police Station.. and Seletar Army camp when i was in NS..

    But i will share with you what i heard from a friend who was the lady of the nite in Geylang. She said the bed felt strange as if there was already someone on the bed.. can feel the extra weight as if a third person had joined in the "fun".. . Her man has a "third-eye" and saw the entity. They didn't do anything later that night, and calmly put on their clothes and left the room. According to her, the man said it was an old man...

    Tangfolio, 9mm; CZ75 Shadow, 9mm; S&W 686, .38

  8. #48
    Deregistered shaoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Clementi/West Coast
    Posts
    2,115

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Quote Originally Posted by jphua View Post
    hiz bro,

    can share any of the stories or any rules related to tat hotel?

    juz curious
    For the Taiwan's Grand Hyatt, 1 strange rules is.. There is a way towards the lift and from the lift.
    That means, entrance/exit to the lobby from that lift is separated. (if I remember the "rules" correctly.)


    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    I had encounters not in Geylang but my workplace in the Hill Street Old Police Station.. and Seletar Army camp when i was in NS..

    But i will share with you what i heard from a friend who was the lady of the nite in Geylang. She said the bed felt strange as if there was already someone on the bed.. can feel the extra weight as if a third person had joined in the "fun".. Her man has a "third-eye" and saw the entity. They didn't do anything later that night, and calmly put on their clothes and left the room. According to her, the man said it was an old man...

    I heard from my "kopi-kakis" that in Geylang hotels, in the middle of the night, you can hear "moans"..
    Last edited by shaoken; 29th October 2010 at 02:54 PM.

  9. #49
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Quote Originally Posted by romeo tango View Post
    Whaooooo, that's freaky ...

    how about sharing your experience from the Hill Street Old Police Station and Seletar Army camp ?
    Can but later at night when i free then i will share my encounters

    Quote Originally Posted by shaoken View Post
    I heard from my "kopi-kakis" that in Geylang hotels, in the middle of the night, you can hear "moans"..
    Errr... the "moans" your "kopi-kakis" hear in most Geylang hotels are normal... it means someone is very good on the bed with his woman
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  10. #50

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Heard that there are many spooky stories too at the Hotels in Genting.....anyone care to share?

  11. #51
    Member jphua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    Heard that there are many spooky stories too at the Hotels in Genting.....anyone care to share?
    heard its in Hotel 1 or tower A or which 1, cant really rem the hotel name.

    some said they saw a ghostly figure in the corridor or they feel sudden chill like juz fly past them.

  12. #52
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Quote Originally Posted by jphua View Post
    heard its in Hotel 1 or tower A or which 1, cant really rem the hotel name.

    some said they saw a ghostly figure in the corridor or they feel sudden chill like juz fly past them.
    nice.... good for photo opportunities...
    蓮花仙子

  13. #53

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    Heard that there are many spooky stories too at the Hotels in Genting.....anyone care to share?
    My friend got to know a croupier there and some of the stories were real spooky.

    According to him, the security said they have seen on the video capture of the lift of young child with the hand in the air as if someone is holding their hands. I take it as the child is human but the one that can't be seen is not...

  14. #54

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Is there a hotel, whereby, you can see god/gods. Cos I have ton of questions to ask this/these god/gods.

  15. #55
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel View Post
    Is there a hotel, whereby, you can see god/gods. Cos I have ton of questions to ask this/these god/gods.
    Got! There is this Hindu temple near hotels in Little India (Farrer Park MRT station)

    I also got tons of questions to ask them too. I not hindu, but i saw Ganesh in my dream 12 years ago
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  16. #56

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    not juz inside the hotel, sometimes they move around in our public transport.

    Taoism 你知[道]吗?http://yeobt.multiply.com
    Read With An Open Mind And Surely You Will Be Benefited.

  17. #57
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Quote Originally Posted by yeobt View Post
    not juz inside the hotel, sometimes they move around in our public transport.

    Quite true...

    and something to share here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...&postcount=189
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Quite true...

    and something to share here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...&postcount=189
    damn it . Scared the hell out of me!

    Every hotel that I have slept in. I am awakened by a noise. Later I realized it is my own snore so I roll over and continue to sleep. Scary rite.
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 2nd November 2010 at 03:14 AM.

  19. #59
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Quote Originally Posted by yeobt View Post
    not juz inside the hotel, sometimes they move around in our public transport.

    Doesn't look real leh... the taxi uncle is driving his cab and so couldn't be the one taking the photo... and the passenger seat beside him is empty... so who actually took the photo? Another one of those 'friends'?
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    781

    Default Re: Spooky hotels to share

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Doesn't look real leh... the taxi uncle is driving his cab and so couldn't be the one taking the photo... and the passenger seat beside him is empty... so who actually took the photo? Another one of those 'friends'?
    Automatically taken using a small hidden camera on the rear-view mirror ?
    Don't think to much... the picture is fake.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •