Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Hi guys. Im new to DSLR

  1. #41

    Default Re: Hi guys. Im new to DSLR

    ya lor.. no point ma.. that's why i'm here to know u peeps more and then hopefully can learn a bit from you guys lor.. ^^

    btw, i just got my 550D, with 18-55 kit lens. and bout a 50mm f1.8.
    gonna get my Raynox 250 and try macro.

    anyone into macro here?? can we have a small group get together to learn?

  2. #42
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Hi guys. Im new to DSLR

    Quote Originally Posted by minimogzz View Post
    ya lor.. no point ma.. that's why i'm here to know u peeps more and then hopefully can learn a bit from you guys lor.. ^^

    btw, i just got my 550D, with 18-55 kit lens. and bout a 50mm f1.8.
    gonna get my Raynox 250 and try macro.

    anyone into macro here?? can we have a small group get together to learn?
    There are some macro outings under the 'gatherings and outings' subforum. Do check it out often.
    Slots fill up pretty quickly once an organizer puts up a new thread for an outing !

    good luck!
    Exploring! :)

  3. #43
    Member jsprtan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CEntral
    Posts
    416

    Default Re: Hi guys. Im new to DSLR

    Quote Originally Posted by minimogzz View Post
    ya lor.. no point ma.. that's why i'm here to know u peeps more and then hopefully can learn a bit from you guys lor.. ^^

    btw, i just got my 550D, with 18-55 kit lens. and bout a 50mm f1.8.
    gonna get my Raynox 250 and try macro.

    anyone into macro here?? can we have a small group get together to learn?
    Very good, what u need now is a external flash and a DIY diffuser.
    Shoot First, Ask Questions Later...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jas_works/

  4. #44

    Default Re: Hi guys. Im new to DSLR

    wah not cheap..

  5. #45

    Default Re: Hi guys. Im new to DSLR

    hello, Welcome=) I am very new too. Cheers~

  6. #46
    Member Kimutaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Hi guys. Im new to DSLR

    Tried some shots. Any comment ? Using Manual mode but still very newbie
    Last edited by Kimutaku; 1st November 2010 at 10:31 PM.
    Canon 6D|EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM|Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM|YongNuo Speedlite YN560|Manfrotto 7302YB

  7. #47
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Hi guys. Im new to DSLR

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimutaku View Post
    Tried some shots. Any comment ? Using Manual mode but still very newbie
    by right not supposed to post pictures on the newbies corner for comments and critique

    faster delete them!

    The colours are quite 'flat' leh, especially the last 2. The fruits don't look appetising. You shooting straight JPEGs out of camera? Try to boost the saturation or something.
    Exploring! :)

  8. #48
    Member Kimutaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Hi guys. Im new to DSLR

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    by right not supposed to post pictures on the newbies corner for comments and critique

    faster delete them!

    The colours are quite 'flat' leh, especially the last 2. The fruits don't look appetising. You shooting straight JPEGs out of camera? Try to boost the saturation or something.
    Oic okok deleted. Icic still in learning process But still thanks for the feedback
    Canon 6D|EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM|Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM|YongNuo Speedlite YN560|Manfrotto 7302YB

  9. #49
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •