Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My "Clarity" Shot at Canon Photomarathon 2010

Default Re: My "Clarity" Shot at Canon Photomarathon 2010

Quote Originally Posted by louis23 View Post
    yup i agree. sometimes it really takes luck to win, especially when judges can be looking for anything in a picture to win.
    I agree with this, the judges are photojournalist.. So they will view from a photojournalist point of view.. i dun think they really put much priority in composition at all.. its more of capture the moment shot..

But to sum it off.. i still cannot understand what some pictures tell..
    how is messy legs at an escalator faith? buying books and baby kissing charge?
    lol too abstract for my understanding..

Ohh TS.. btw, my clarity shot was 95% the same.. hahah.. maybe we and probably a few others killed the uniqueness needed.. haha..
    Cos the judge would have a huge complaint if he chose mine, yours or anyone else similar for that matter as a win..
    Last edited by Tzzw86; 31st October 2010 at 04:31 AM. Reason: missed out the last line. didnt want to post another.
    Huh? What Goes Here..?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tzzw86 View Post
    I agree with this, the judges are photojournalist.. So they will view from a photojournalist point of view.. i dun think they really put much priority in composition at all.. its more of capture the moment shot..

But to sum it off.. i still cannot understand what some pictures tell..
    how is messy legs at an escalator faith? buying books and baby kissing charge?
    lol too abstract for my understanding..

Ohh TS.. btw, my clarity shot was 95% the same.. hahah.. maybe we and probably a few others killed the uniqueness needed.. haha..
    Cos the judge would have a huge complaint if he chose mine, yours or anyone else similar for that matter as a win..
    they named it wrongly. its the other way round.

messy legs: charge
    baby kissing: faith

i was there at the comp so i know the award winning shots. somehow they now labeled reverse

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by louis23 View Post
    Yea kinda realised that I should have taken the shot upside down. ....
    do it PP via Rotate function...... i did not mean physically turn the camera upside down to execute the image LOL !!!!
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12