Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *50* - new owner, new start!! Ynwa!!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *50* - new owner, new start!! Ynwa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    what a surprise, we managed to win against kkj team at Anfield?
    without our captain stevie and torres didnt score?
    those two might be the real KKJ in our team.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    those two might be the real KKJ in our team.

which manager has the balls to drop them?

which manager has the balls to drop them?
    someone ball-less. he mux be a eunuch first in order to be fearless.

think the manager mux learn Kui Hua Bao Dian or Bi Xie Jian in order to be ball-less and fearless.

Mourinho: 'Has Rafa lost again?

Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho has rubbed salt into Rafa Benitez's wounds by expressing his surprise at the latter's problems at Inter.

The treble winners have faltered since Mourinho's departure in May.

They sensationally lost 2-1 to Chievo at the weekend and currently lie sixth in Serie A, nine points adrift of League leaders Milan.

When told about Inter's latest defeat Mourinho apparently replied: “But how? Has he lost again?

“It's incredible. They are already nine points behind…”

Pressed as to why Benitez is struggling, Mourinho said: “Sure at Inter it's all very different to England.”

Finally, the Special One gave an insight into his own future.

“When I finish in Spain, I want to return to England. But meanwhile I hope to see out my contract.

“It was tough for my kids to leave their friends and teachers in Italy. I also have to think about their happiness.”

http://www.football-italia.net/nov22d.html

can't help laughing at raf999. so sensational.

can't help laughing at raf999. so sensational.
    are you mourinho in disguise?

are you mourinho in disguise?
    i wish i am!

Ille Star Gervinho Surveyed By Liverpool Manager Roy Hodgson In Monaco Win

Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson took in Lille's win over Monaco at the weekend, but he wouldn't be drawn as to which players he was watching.

By Robin Bairner
    Nov 22, 2010 11:09:00 AM

Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson was present as Lille picked up a 2-1 win over Monaco to move to the summit of Ligue 1, and the Reds’ boss was believed to be present to observe the form of winger Gervinho.

L’Equipe reports that Hodgson was present at the Stade Lille-Metropole with Laurent Viaud, a French scout for the Reds.

Gervinho’s performance was rather overshadowed by another stunning display from teenage Belgian Eden Hazard, who frequently tore the Monegasque defence to pieces and was directly responsible for both Lille goals.

At the end of the game, when Hodgson was asked if he was following Gervinho, he simply stated that the Ivoirian was not the only good player on the field.

If the Liverpool manager was tight lipped at the end of the fixture, his Lille counterpart Rudi Garcia certainly wasn’t.

“I loved how we got the win and I loved the way we played,” he enthused to the media. “It’s thanks to this style that we got the three points. With a bit of luck we could have killed the game off, but still we managed to stitch up the result.

“There are only two points separating seven or eight teams and things can change quickly. But we’re making the most of it. The most important thing is to stay on a roll. This third win in a row is a fitting reward for the lads. All we know is that we’re positioning ourselves well to reach our objective of a top-five finish.”

LOSC lie top of Le Championnat on goal difference ahead of Montpellier.
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 23rd November 2010 at 09:41 PM.

Poulsen's Kopite aim

23rd Nov 2010

Christian Poulsen today spoke of his determination to win the fans over and find his feet in English football.

The 30-year-old illustrated why he has represented Denmark 81 times with a confident display in the middle against West Ham on Saturday - arguably his best performance since a summer transfer from Juventus.

Poulsen, though, knows he still has work to do.

"When you come as a new player you want the fans to be happy with you," said the Dane. "I know it's difficult because this is a really, really big club and they've seen really good players.

"I hope that I can start to get better and they see that I can bring something to the team and have some qualities.

"Of course it's been a difficult start for me. I'm a new player here at the club and it takes time to settle in. It's a big challenge but I'm happy to be here.

"I have to learn the players and try to perform well in every game. Liverpool is a big, big club. I think it's getting better and I hope I can stay free of injuries. From day to day I'm getting better and settling into the team."

Poulsen has played for a string of top continental sides including Juventus, Sevilla and Schalke - and he admits this isn't the first difficult spell during his career.

"I had two years at Juventus and there were also hard times there," he explained. "I think it's normal in the world of football.

"In the big clubs you have 25 really good players, and that's big competition. You will have ups and downs through your career, and also there is a lot of media (attention) because it's a big business.

"But as a player, when it's a little bit tougher, you have to do the same things, do your training and work hard. I hope with hard work and good training at Melwood I can get better."

Author: Jimmy Rice

Ille Star Gervinho Surveyed By Liverpool Manager Roy Hodgson In Monaco Win

simi lai eh?
    I only know Geronimo Stilton cartoon on Okto.

Poulsen's Kopite aim

Poulsen over Lucas anytime for me

simi lai eh?
    I only know Geronimo Stilton cartoon on Okto.
    stand in for dogba at wc..

Poulsen over Lucas anytime for me
    u need to take over as rh's fav fr cc then..

It’s merry on the Mersey once again for Reds

Steven Gerrard is confident Liverpool are heading in right direction

By Dave Smith November 23, 2010

The smile is back on Steven Gerrard’s face and there’s a spring in the step that suggests better times lie ahead for the Liverpool skipper and his much-improved colleague.

Gerrard has also been encouraged by the return to form of Fernando Torres, who insists his best is still to come.

The England midfielder says: “He is showing why he’s considered one of the best strikers in the world. I love playing with him.

“His form in recent games has been great but he tells me his best is still to come, which is great for him and the team.”

Gerrard is also happy with a general improvement in the team, although he thinks there’s more to come as they chase their top four target.

He added: “I am certainly smiling a lot more these days. I am happier with the way we are playing, and where we are in the table. But we’re not there yet.

“We are half way around the corner, but we need to keep this run going and see where it takes us. Top four was the target at the start, and still is.

“The manager’s ideas are coming across and there’s a lot of hard work being done on the training ground. Everyone is pulling in the right direction.

“The confidence is a lot higher than it was a few weeks back, but we still have some way to go and we have another difficult game at the weekend against Spurs.”

Liverpool Should Take Notice of Charles N'Zogbia As Frenchman Wants Out of Wigan

by Nick Coman on Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 4:24PM

When Liverpool and Wigan drew 1-1 at the DW just two weeks ago, a few things were very clear.

Liverpool was slow, back-footed and lacked creativity, and the best player on the pitch wasn't playing for one of the world's biggest clubs. He was Wigan's Charles N'Zogbia.

Accordingly, a player who can outplay everybody on one of the world's biggest clubs probably would want to be on one, and N'Zogbia has made clear that such is exactly the case.

"Wigan’s just a stepping stone. They know very well I’m not a player who is going to stay at the club," N’Zogbia told the Daily Star. "I give 100 percent on the pitch, but, if there’s a bigger club that wants me, the manager and the president have always told me the door is open for discussion."

That's about as straightforward of an indication that N'Zogbia will be on the move in the next year as could possibly be given.

Roy Hodgson and Damien Comolli better bring him to Anfield.

It's no secret that Liverpool's glaring weakness this season has been at left wing. Joe Cole has been poor and not always been match fit, and while Milan Jovanovic hasn't been given much of a chance, that's hardly a reason to not try to improve.

Liverpool needs more, which is exactly what N'Zogbia could provide -- at a very reasonable cost.

The winger has been valued at about $14 million (9 million pounds), and there is simply no player that the team has been linked with who would come at such a reasonable price. Many have been keen on Karim Benzema, Juan Mata and Fernando Llorrente of La Liga, but they would all cost well more than double what N'Zogbia would. Aaron Lennon and Ashley Young play similar roles to N'Zogbia, but neither has had the 24-year-old Frenchman's form this year, and both would cost more. With years of Premier League experience, he also won't have trouble adjusting at Anfield -- something Jovanovic and Christian Poulsen clearly have.

Neither Lennon nor Young, also, is the goal scorer that N'Zogbia is. Despite Fernando Torres' struggles, he has remained the team's leading scorer and is really the only player scoring created goals in the run of play. Much of the rest of the scoring has come on set pieces or through scrappy play.

Not only is N'Zogbia a pacy wide player, but he can play as a number 10 in a Carlos Tevez-like role and makes incisive runs from wide positions like Adam Johnson. Cole has been wholly one dimensional -- taking the ball to the corner and crossing, usually poorly. N'Zogbia forces the issue with his runs and passes -- in grave contrast to the often stagnant and predictable offensive play that the Reds have offered.

Some have said that N'Zogbia doesn't have enough class to play for Liverpool, but it's hard to argue that somebody who has recently been called up to the French national team lacks class. He's getting better and better and would only improve if surrounded by the talent level that Liverpool offers.

N'Zogbia has made his intentions clear. If Liverpool doesn't act accordingly, they will have missed a significant opportunity to drastically improve their side.

Liverpool boosted in race for €30 million La Liga hotshot
    Liverpool - Harry Redknapp says he's not interested in Karim Benzema
    By Will Haine November 23, 2010

Liverpool have received a boost in their alleged pursuit of Karim Benzema after Spurs appeared to rule themselves out of the race for the Frenchman.

Liverpool have been heavily linked with the 22-year-old Real Madrid striker, who reportedly wants out of the Bernabeu after failing to make an impression since his big-money move from Lyon in 2009.

Benzema scored for France against England at Wembley last week and his performance prompted ex-Liverpool favourite Jamie Redknapp to urge Anfield bosses to snap up the unsettled hotshot.

“Liverpool need a striker and they should look no further than Karim Benzema," the former Liverpool midfielder wrote in the Daily Mail.

“He played this game like it was his personal audition. He’s started only one league game for Real Madrid this season and we could all see last night that he is better than that. Benzema enjoyed his night and put on a bit of a show.

“The new Anfield owners have their first challenge: sign him.”

Tottenham have also been previously linked with a January raid for Benzema, however Spurs boss - and father of Jamie - Harry Redknapp admitted the France hitman was not on his radar.

"He’s a good player, I like him, he looks a real talent.," Redknapp told talkSPORT. "But certainly we haven’t made any enquires at all for him. There’s definitely nothing going on there at the moment."

Benzema joined Real for around €30 million but could reportedly be available to Liverpool at closer to the €12 million mark.

Benzema joined Real for around €30 million but could reportedly be available to Liverpool at closer to the €12 million mark.

12 million? Mai tu liao!
    but our experience with French players has been....

Benzema !!!

BUY BUY BUY

Gomez better........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Gomez better........
    mario gomez????

tis one is 1000000% manCircus utd player becos he is closet ghey.

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast