Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *50* - new owner, new start!! Ynwa!!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *50* - new owner, new start!! Ynwa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    The kids will stay, i rather watch the kids than those expensive prima donnas who cannot score and/or let in goals when we play against kkj clubs at anfield, and all the time complain about lack of funds, players etc

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    You are possibly right. Though I supported Rafa for a very long time, I feel he is very bad in playing "politics" and it is something you need as a manager of a bunch of stars and when dealing with owners.

I don't think Rafa will want to come back now we have a director of football - since he was adamant that he must be in control of buying and selling. I find it hard to understand the purpose of his rant with Fergie, he was outsmart on that one, and his arguing with some of the players e.g. Reira.

I think a new manager will be coming next summer, unless we are way too close to the relegation zone or "our stars" call for RH to be fired, else they leave.
    the irony of it all. raf999 has zero control/power over who inter signs.

and he's okay with that arrangement.

guess he knows his place and on an uglier side, wanna wrest even more control/influence while he was in LFC, which isn't a bad thing.

now RH has no say over who to sign, i think the new gaffer coming in will face the same situation. maybe that comoli's post is redundant and definitely sucking our finances.

however, if the signings he made actually do make it, then he is welcomed to stay on.

for the time being, i'm neutral to his appntmnt.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    'I want to be complete'
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...to-be-complete

"cc, u.. complete me!"
    i complete elva hsiao, maggie Q, paige chua, jeanette aw.

as for David NoGoal, he can approach melvin didi, jeff gorgor or mr.big for his 'completeness'.

AURELIO ON BRINK OF RETURN
    Posted 17/11/10 12:56

definitely more reliable and much more quality than Poke Komcheeky!!!

Liverpool defender Fabio Aurelio is in contention to return in this weekend's Barclays Premier League clash against West Ham.

The Brazilian left-back stepped up his comeback from injury with a 75-minute run-out for the reserves on Tuesday night.

Aurelio has not played for the first team since August 26 due to Achilles and groin problems but has now declared himself fit.

The 31-year-old told the club's website: "I have been training well and I was in the squad for the Stoke game but didn't make the bench. Hopefully I can play on Saturday.

"It has been frustrating not to play but I have been working hard and kept my confidence up."

LIVERPOOL TO SIGN 7M WINGER?

The Daily Mail claims that 'Liverpool are closing on a 7million deal for Real Sociedad's highly-rated winger Antoine Griezmann as director of football strategy Damien Comolli says the club is ready to finance world-class signings in January.'

Yes, yes, we know that John W. Henry said this week about the difficulty of overhauling a squad in January, but it say here that Pool are ready to pounce for the 19-year-old.

'Griezmann was born in France but picked up by Sociedad in 2005 and has shown great promise in La Liga with Manchester United and Arsenal also showing interest.

'However, Comolli looks to have beaten them to the punch as he looks to help strengthen Liverpool with the investment from New England Sports Ventures.

Comolli said: 'We have identified targets. If there's a possibility of us getting a world-class player, we will have the backing. John (Henry) and Tom (Werner) want to win - and you win with top players.'

AQUALANLAN WANTS JOHNSON AT JUVE
    Posted 17/11/10 11:23

Alberto Aquilani has revealed he would like to see Liverpool defender Glen Johnson join him at Juventus.

Johnson's future at Anfield has been the subject of speculation in recent days after he came in for criticism from Reds boss Roy Hodgson.

The England international is thought to be unhappy with Hodgson's comments and is believed to be considering a move away from Anfield.

Juventus have been credited with an interest in Johnson and Aquilani, who is currently on a season-long loan from Liverpool to Juve, admits the right-back would be an ideal addition to the Italian side.

"What former Liverpool team-mate would I bring to Juventus? I wouldn't want to offend some of my friends, but from Liverpool I would take Glen Johnson," Aquilani told Gazzetta dello Sport.

Aquilani also reiterated his desire to make his loan move into a permanent deal.

The former Roma midfielder struggled to establish himself on Merseyside last season and was allowed to go out on loan during the summer.

Aquilani has recaptured his best form at Juve and he hopes to earn a permanent move to Turin.

"I hope to convince the directors of Juventus to buy me from Liverpool," added Aquilani. At Juve I would like to open a new era with the team.

"Sixteen million euros is a lot, but they can negotiate. (*@#^!!!! raf999 the idiot paid 20milGBP for this trash!!!)

"Juve was a huge opportunity for me, I could not lose it. Leaving Italy was not easy, I faced many life changes."

CITY TO DUMP FOUR TO TRIM WAGE BILL

Another day, another story about a clear-out at Manchester City.

'Emmanuel Adebayor and Roque Santa Cruz, the strikers, Shaun Wright-Phillips, the winger, and Wayne Bridge, the left back, will be made available when the transfer window opens in January, even if selling them could prove troublesome,' reports The Times.

'It is thought that City would be prepared to take significant hits on the quartet - who cost a combined 63.5 million - or listen to loan offers to remove them from a wage bill that has become the second largest in the Barclays Premier League after Chelsea.'

And the real difficulty City might face is finding clubs who are willing to match the quartet's existing wage deals.

According to The Times, SWP is on 65k a week, 'Santa Cruz and Bridge have deals worth 80,000 a week and 92,000 a week respectively that run until June 2013, while Adebayor's 150,000-a-week contract does not expire until the next summer.'

Let's just repeat that.

'According to The Times, SWP is on 65k a week, 'Santa Cruz and Bridge have deals worth 80,000 a week and 92,000 a week respectively that run until June 2013, while Adebayor's 150,000-a-week contract does not expire until the next summer.'

Goodness grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    LIVERPOOL TO SIGN 7M WINGER?
    simi? i only know the last player that came from sociedad is playing for the kuniangs now.

cc, pls take it easy on him, wait he end up like those mc owens's..
    play a few minute mc a few mth..

reliable? or Lie on the treatment table?
    This guy been out since late Aug leh

England cannot make it in big stages!!!

Losing in home ground!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

CITY TO DUMP FOUR TO TRIM WAGE BILL

Another day, another story about a clear-out at Manchester City.

'Emmanuel Adebayor and Roque Santa Cruz, the strikers, Shaun Wright-Phillips, the winger, and Wayne Bridge, the left back, will be made available when the transfer window opens in January, even if selling them could prove troublesome,' reports The Times.

'It is thought that City would be prepared to take significant hits on the quartet - who cost a combined 63.5 million - or listen to loan offers to remove them from a wage bill that has become the second largest in the Barclays Premier League after Chelsea.'

And the real difficulty City might face is finding clubs who are willing to match the quartet's existing wage deals.

According to The Times, SWP is on 65k a week, 'Santa Cruz and Bridge have deals worth 80,000 a week and 92,000 a week respectively that run until June 2013, while Adebayor's 150,000-a-week contract does not expire until the next summer.'

Let's just repeat that.

'According to The Times, SWP is on 65k a week, 'Santa Cruz and Bridge have deals worth 80,000 a week and 92,000 a week respectively that run until June 2013, while Adebayor's 150,000-a-week contract does not expire until the next summer.'

Goodness grief.
    SWP will be a good addition to Liverpool if he is going to be lelong-ed come jan.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    SWP will be a good addition to Liverpool if he is going to be lelong-ed come jan.

all 4 of them come even better, but i think we cannot afford their wages and mansilly will probably not loan to us

Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

all 4 of them come even better, but i think we cannot afford their wages and mansilly will probably not loan to us
    Assuming all four joins liverpool (i'm dreaming :P)...

i think adebayor will be that grumpy striker (pun intended :P) like he used to aresenal, so liverpool are better off without him.

santa cruz, not much heard from him. so i dun think he is worthy (unless free).

SWP and bridge would be good addition. bridge to cover the left back position whereas SWP will be that attacking winger liverpool so often lacks.

we have lived with Anelka, Bellamy and Cisse
    how bad can it

how bad can it
    not much worse actually.. (Anelka, too young a lot of bad advice around him; Bellamy, always having an argument with his shadow!; Cisse, aioooo how to write in public about him!)...

we shud get wayne bridge. definitely more stable n reliable than poke komcheeky!!

and way less injury prone than aurelio!

santa cruz oso quite injury prone.

adebyebye cannot la. this fella is greedy n grumpy. beta off without him.

SWP, ok. this right winger can be signed for a knockoff!

how bad can it
    stan callmemore is the other star.

stan callmemore is the other star.

how can i forget stan calamitymore!

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast