Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *50* - new owner, new start!! Ynwa!!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *50* - new owner, new start!! Ynwa!!!

We had an agreement to look a what the old manager will be doing now that he is in a new team, no more financial woes, complain complain etc etc. Well so far, I think things are working ok (he still only talks about the next game), not great but can get by. What makes an interesting read:

After 12 Serie A games this season, Inter are sixth with just five wins, 20 points and a measily 13 goals.

They are nine points behind the same stage last season, when they were top, and have scored less than half the 29 Mourinho's team had managed.

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2010/N...-blasts-inter/

Who would go first then: Senior Benitez or Sir Roy..

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    We had an agreement to look a what the old manager will be doing now that he is in a new team, no more financial woes, complain complain etc etc. Well so far, I think things are working ok (he still only talks about the next game), not great but can get by. What makes an interesting read:

After 12 Serie A games this season, Inter are sixth with just five wins, 20 points and a measily 13 goals.

They are nine points behind the same stage last season, when they were top, and have scored less than half the 29 Mourinho's team had managed.

raf999 will go first.

the inter's sexpectations are way higher as they were previously champs and euro winners.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    just to add some more shite onto the manure from old toilet...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=4716

The PIK loan was initially taken out as a 138 million facility with exceptionally high interest of 14.25%, which in turn was raised to 16.25% as the club breached a debt-to-earnings ratio agreement. The loan was due to mature in 2017 when the Glazers would have owed almost 600 million though the family themselves purchased between 15% and 20% of the debt in 2008. According to Bloomberg, the money for repaying the PIK will not come from the club itself, despite a controversial January bond issue that allows the Glazers to take a one-time 70 million from the club. A refinancing via a different loan arrangement is mooted as a possible source of the 220 million.
    to be honest, they looked like the real leeds utd in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    As X'mas is approaching, maybe someone can make a banner that read "O$P$!!!" to be put at OLD TOILET...

My chant begins:

LIVERPOOL SURE LOSE!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    My chant begins:

LIVERPOOL SURE LOSE!!!!
    now we have chance to win
    last 2 games u MIA, we buanged

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    My chant begins:

LIVERPOOL SURE LOSE!!!!
    I think I saw Roy mumbling the same thing on the LFC bench, I feel yours is more effective...

i think both will go same time...
    raf999 will go first.

the inter's sexpectations are way higher as they were previously champs and euro winners.
    americans are direct...they'll fire u once u dont perform but if ur performing,u will get the stars and moon if u ask them...

they look like leeds the 2nd...no enuf $$$ to even renovate their stinking old toilet...so cant dream any more...

Quote Originally Posted by adilexas View Post
    As X'mas is approaching, maybe someone can make a banner that read "O$P$!!!" to be put at OLD TOILET...
    maybe must put 20c per entry on their toilet door from now...

both go back to their previous club

RB back to Liverpool
    RH back to Inter

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i think both will go same time...
    americans are direct...they'll fire u once u dont perform but if ur performing,u will get the stars and moon if u ask them...

they look like leeds the 2nd...no enuf $$$ to even renovate their stinking old toilet...so cant dream any more...

maybe must put 20c per entry on their toilet door from now...
    i feel that roy hodgson will still be around for the next few games.

got fierce rumours that frank rijkaard will be the next gaffer.

LIVERPOOL NEWS
    Henry: Major signings unlikely before summer

By ESPNsoccernet staff

November 16, 2010

Liverpool owner John W Henry has hinted that he is unlikely to splash the cash in the January transfer window, indicating instead that the squad will be rebuilt at the end of the season. ---> i feel that this statement is hint that roy hodgson will last till end of season at least.

Henry challenged Liverpool's existing players and manager Roy Hodgson to make the most of what they have for now, pointing to the club's 2-0 win over Premier League leaders Chelsea as evidence of what is possible if everyone pulls in the same direction.

But he also called for patience from fans, particularly when judging Hodgson and his team(further proof that he is willing to give RH more time), claiming it will take time to return Liverpool to the top of English football.

Speaking to fan website Red and White Kop, New England Sports Ventures figurehead Henry said: "The club has gone through a very difficult period and the period has not ended. We saw a certain team on the field against Chelsea last week that showed what they can do. We also know how competitive the EPL is this year. There are no guaranteed matches any longer for any club. This club can be better. Blaming the manager or any one particular player is simply wrong. This club needs to play up to their potential every match. If they don't, they won't win.

"That said, we have work to do and must invest in this club to improve it on the field. Can that be successfully done in January? A number of people I've talked with doubt it. Most people seem to think it will be the summer before we can really begin to improve. So the players - all 11 each week - have to be on the same page every match and have to live up to the history and respect this club has engendered - no matter what."

Henry explained that he has moved to appease concerns from players that the club can no longer match their ambitions.

He said: "I've been greatly impressed by them personally. They are all exceptionally bright and they all want to be here. The question they have had, rightfully so, is whether or not the club is going to go in the right direction. They all want to see that. I have been very forthright about our philosophy and about what we are going to try to achieve. Some would prefer a quick fix. Others prefer to focus on the long-term and that is very difficult for most players."

Henry said he is expecting Damien Comolli, the club's first director of football strategy, to help the club's long-term prospects through improved output from the club's academy.

"We need 'top four' young players," Henry said. "They will not produce a quick fix but our philosophy in football will be based on the long-term. That is what has made Arsenal and Manchester United so strong. They understand something we understand in Boston - to be consistently strong on the field you must have a consistent flow of young talent that has been nurtured and developed the right way. We will focus on that. That is also the philosophy of Damien Comolli."

LIVERPOOL NEWS
    Henry: Major signings unlikely before summer
    "we're gonna be nearer the bottom than the top for now until the kids grow up.. "..
    assuming they'll stay..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    "we're gonna be nearer the bottom than the top for now until the kids grow up.. "..
    assuming they'll stay..

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    both go back to their previous club

RB back to Liverpool
    RH back to Inter

- actually not sure if I would like for RB to come back to be honest
    Last edited by marios_pittas; 17th November 2010 at 12:19 AM.

- actually not sure if I would like for RB to come back to be honest
    think u lost ur way.

maybe bro rodz can inspire u once again with how good raf999 really is and i'm sure u'll accept him back with arms wide open.

as for me, i'll stick to RH for the time being and maybe even give frank rijkaard a chance.

think u lost ur way.

maybe bro rodz can inspire u once again with how good raf999 really is and i'm sure u'll accept him back with arms wide open.

as for me, i'll stick to RH for the time being and maybe even give frank rijkaard a chance.
    You are possibly right. Though I supported Rafa for a very long time, I feel he is very bad in playing "politics" and it is something you need as a manager of a bunch of stars and when dealing with owners.

I don't think Rafa will want to come back now we have a director of football - since he was adamant that he must be in control of buying and selling. I find it hard to understand the purpose of his rant with Fergie, he was outsmart on that one, and his arguing with some of the players e.g. Reira.

I think a new manager will be coming next summer, unless we are way too close to the relegation zone or "our stars" call for RH to be fired, else they leave.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    assuming they'll stay..

The kids will stay, i rather watch the kids than those expensive prima donnas who cannot score and/or let in goals when we play against kkj clubs at anfield, and all the time complain about lack of funds, players etc

I think a new manager will be coming next summer, unless we are way too close to the relegation zone or "our stars" call for RH to be fired, else they leave.

I cannot imagine players revolt in LFC.

'I want to be complete'
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...to-be-complete

"cc, u.. complete me!"