Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *50* - new owner, new start!! Ynwa!!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *50* - new owner, new start!! Ynwa!!!

louya leiva buanged!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

sian liao. revival over.

now roy hodgson mux arrest the slide.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    The sooner we have replacement for RH,the better our chance of being in the top 4...we're wasting time with RH...i remember when we were 2nd few seasons back,the manager got kicked left right centre for drawing too many games yet not got into relegation position...the current manager still got loving support from fans here for losing and placed us in the bottom 3 few weeks back... im only being nice to RH bcoz hes a LFC current manager...im supporting him not bcoz hes a good manager but bcoz im forced to...

Now i really want Hiddink...
    walaueh

bro rodz again.

nvr see u so hardworking against raf999 when he is into the job for 4 months only but RH kena left right center from u ever since he got employed!

aiya, u dun haf to feel bad becos u're forced to support him as he is a LFC manager la. most prob he won't last long as more fans are revolting.

short tenure as LFC boss under a very difficult period.

too bad for him.
    we can look forward to a new LFC manager very soon.

and as for ur hero, raf999, his inter is now 5th in the serie A.

good luck to that useless fatty too!

Liverpool FC manager Roy Hodgson disappointed by unhelpful 'Dalglish' chants

by Richard Buxton. Published Sat 13 Nov 2010 23:35

Under-fire Roy Hodgson admits that he was disappointed with chants by Liverpool fans for former manager Kenny Dalglish during today's defeat to Stoke City.

Travelling supporters at the Britannia Stadium aired their displeasure about the 2-0 reversal by chanting the legendary Scot's name following Kenwyne Jones' stoppage time goal and again at the final whistle as Hodgson trudged down the tunnel.

And whilst the Kop boss insisted he did not hear the chants as he left the pitch, he conceded that any singing for Dalglish, arguably the club's greatest player, does little to help Liverpool's bid for a revival after a tart to the season considered unprecedented in Anfield's recent history.

He said: "That seems to be part of the life as Liverpool football manager.

"We're trying do the best job we can in the circumstances but I don't think that that singing helps.

"But I didn't hear it and I am sure there are lots of fans who sympathise with us and what we are trying to do."

Hodgson also expressed his disappointment at Liverpool's failure to prevent the defeat to the Potters on the back of an unbeaten run and admitted that the killer instincts of Fernando Torres were sorely missed after the injury he sustained early in the second half.

He added: "I'm obviously sad that a good run's come to an end. It was always going to be a tough task because it's a battle and I always knew we'd be hard pushed to win that battle but I thought we did okay in the first half.

"We dealt with the pressure, in particular the throw ins and the long balls forward. But when they scored from one of the long throws, of course then it was always going to be an uphill battle. I thought the players stuck at it to the end. They did the best they could.

"I think we missed Fernando Torres in the second half after the kick he took. He obviously didn't want to come off, and I didn't want to take him off. You don't want to take your goal scorer off when you need a goal, but I don't think he was firing on all cylinders.

"But I can only congratulate Stoke on their victory. They have a very difficult style of play and we did our best to deal with it, but they got the goal which was required. The second goal was really a result of me throwing caution to the wind by bringing a couple of forwards on."

Johnson demands showdown talks after Hodgson dig

Glen Johnson wants to quit Liverpool as the power *struggle between Roy Hodgson and *Damien Comolli threatens to derail the Reds.

The England full-back will join goalkeeper Pepe Reina on the *Anfield exit list *following boss *Hodgson’s public *criticism of him ahead of yesterday’s loss at Stoke.

Johnson, an £18million signing from Portsmouth just 17 months ago, has told his advisers to set up a meeting this week with *Hodgson and new *director of football *strategy Comolli.

Johnson was furious to hear Hodgson question whether he deserves his England place.

Given Hodgson and Comolli are already in disagreement over the goalkeeping situation, Johnson’s unrest could not have surfaced at a worse time.

Reina has been *earmarked as one of the big-name players who can be sacrificed for the kind of transfer fee that will help Liverpool’s new owners to finance the further rebuilding of the squad Hodgson *inherited from Rafa *Benitez in the summer.

Reina, who almost joined Arsenal in the summer for £16m, has insisted that he does not want to leave the club.

But with Arsenal and Manchester United both looking for a top-line keeper, Liverpool will sell if they receive the £20m get-out clause in Reina’s contract.

Hodgson has already earmarked Mark Schwarzer as an ideal replacement, but at 38 the Australian does not have the profile that fits into Comolli’s brief.

The Frenchman, *recruited by owners New England Sports Ventures without Hodgson’s knowledge, has been tasked with the hiring and firing of players.

Co-owner John W *Henry has already told Comolli he will not *sanction the kind of free transfer deal that landed Joe Cole a four-year deal worth £150,000-a-week a few months before his 29th birthday.

Johnson is also *unlikely to be coveted by a club that will match the £120,000-a-week wages.

think its goodbye to roy hodgson.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    walaueh

bro rodz again.

nvr see u so hardworking against raf999 when he is into the job for 4 months only but RH kena left right center from u ever since he got employed!

short tenure as LFC boss under a very difficult period.
    too bad for him.
    and as for ur hero, raf999, his inter is now 5th in the serie A.
    when rb came to LFC,he won 2 la liga title & uefa cup with him...RH? Nil...nothing to look up to...

whats so difficult period? Just play the team to finish higher than 7th placing...not be in relegation zone?!

fyi,i like rb as a manager but i dont quite follow him at inter...i think u followed him closer than i do coz i donno inter is 5th now...

think its goodbye to roy hodgson.
    still wanna think? u love him deep deep huh? please collect all his undies from now onward...

we r the KKJ team!!!
    beat us!

but, criticise a england fullback before a game? wrong move by RH.

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    beat us!

but, criticise a england fullback before a game? wrong move by RH.
    wrong move to have RH as manager...

The sooner we have replacement for RH,the better our chance of being in the top 4...we're wasting time with RH...i remember when we were 2nd few seasons back,the manager got kicked left right centre for drawing too many games yet not got into relegation position...the current manager still got loving support from fans here for losing and placed us in the bottom 3 few weeks back... im only being nice to RH bcoz hes a LFC current manager...im supporting him not bcoz hes a good manager but bcoz im forced to...

Now i really want Hiddink...
    I think you are probably right. Yet, this idea of a director of football will add another complexity to the appointed of a really good quality manager. RB was adamant that only he could be in charge of transfers, or at least that's what he kept saying. So how many good tried and tested managers like Hiddink, would be willing to come and have to compromise their ideas/purchases with the director of football? For example, I doubt that the "special one" would be willing to sign up. Thus a more of a gloom future scenario can be painted....

Personally, i think the "writing is on the wall" for RH, the director of football is there so that the owners have someone they can trust, and provide continuity when the inevitable happens.

Good thing I felt asleep last night way way before the game started

Liverpool FC manager Roy Hodgson disappointed by unhelpful 'Dalglish' chants

by Richard Buxton. Published Sat 13 Nov 2010 23:35
    Its so sad that cheesecake never submitted CV when Rafa left

RH thinks Dalglish is next in line, but sources close to "clubsnap's: Liverpool football club *50* - new owner, new start!! Ynwa!!!" ! in Singapore, confidentially told me that RH's fate has been sealed, and rather than eggs all over our faces, the new owners intend to buy their own eggs and make an offer with cheese-cake.

I would appreciate that you all understand these talks and egg-purchase plans are highly secretive and all senior players have given their full support, which is why they have stopped playing during the last 2 games - the agreement is that they only play for 20 minutes per game so that RH makes delusional comments such as "I thought we did ok today" or "the first goal was really important".

sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post

RH thinks Dalglish is next in line, but sources close to "clubsnap's: Liverpool football club *50* - new owner, new start!! Ynwa!!!" ! in Singapore, confidentially told me that RH's fate has been sealed, and rather than eggs all over our faces, the new owners intend to buy their own eggs and make an offer with cheese-cake.

I would appreciate that you all understand these talks and egg-purchase plans are highly secretive and all senior players have given their full support, which is why they have stopped playing during the last 2 games - the agreement is that they only play for 20 minutes per game so that RH makes delusional comments such as "I thought we did ok today" or "the first goal was really important".

sigh....

New Paper headline tomorrow ?

when rb came to LFC,he won 2 la liga title & uefa cup with him...RH? Nil...nothing to look up to...

whats so difficult period? Just play the team to finish higher than 7th placing...not be in relegation zone?!

fyi,i like rb as a manager but i dont quite follow him at inter...i think u followed him closer than i do coz i donno inter is 5th now...

still wanna think? u love him deep deep huh? please collect all his undies from now onward...
    bro rodz u shud b more rationale la.

sigh....
    i m raring to take over from RH!!!

i won't mind working for only 50k GBP a year... paltry sum but i m unproven.

only Championship Manager n xpert11 credentials.

in that case i think roadrunner shud b the next gaffer. his record more solid.

think player power is very evident.

they dun wanna buang against the big boys but chose to buang against the KKJ teams.

very soon RH will throw in the towel.

its about time. bro rodz can start to collect RH's undies and throw them all to raf999 liao.

NOW IT IS JOHNSON WHO APPARENTLY WANTS OUT OF LIVERPOOL
    Another day, another report of a leading Liverpool player wanting out.

On this occasion, it's The Mail on Sunday claiming that 'England international Glen Johnson wants to leave Liverpool in January after a total breakdown in his relationship with manager Roy Hodgson.'

Hmm.

'The right-back is said to be outraged by the way Hodgson is alleged to have handled his injury problems this season and the public criticism he received from his manager on Friday.'

Is said to be? That's quite a long way short of being categorical then.

'The player's representatives will meet new director of football strategy, Damien Comolli, this week to make it clear the £18million England man has no faith left in Hodgson's 'boring' style of play.'

Repeat: Hmmm.

and u can remain in the shadows possessing louya whenever u feel like it huh?
    obviously yesterday bo cho kang, he was playing like his usual self..

bro rodz u shud b more rationale la.
    u mean i wasnt? why? coz i dont follow the crowd here?

its about time. bro rodz can start to collect RH's undies and throw them all to raf999 liao.
    ur the one whos been collecting RH's undies...since u hate rb...u throw them at rb lah bro...

NOW IT IS JOHNSON WHO APPARENTLY WANTS OUT OF LIVERPOOL
    big players all no more confident in RH... i wonder why many people here still loves RH?

My sauces (!) indicate that candidates for the LFC managerial role do not require prior experience.. but anyway, you have been waving who knows what, and for how long, that it should be enough and more than what the current manager seem to be able to do. Do remember to say "I am only concentrating on the next game" (as per RB) and "I didn't think we did that bad" (as per RH); since you don't have the British or the Spanish accent you can talk to the press in any language you are most comfortable with - except English - and explain that the reason why the team is not performing "seemingly" well, is because of communication difficulties, they will write what they want anyway, so why bother?

Finally, if you can stick an R in front of your name also, so you become "Royal Cheecake" or "Raff Cheescake" it would be preferred so that we can stick with the "R*" manager acronyms.

Aio this year.....

Finally, if you can stick an R in front of your name also, so you become "Royal Cheecake" or "Raff Cheescake" it would be preferred so that we can stick with the "R*" manager acronyms.

Aio this year.....