Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1:30am but still can't sleep

Default Re: 1:30am but still can't sleep

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    don't go and climb around people's house and meow.
    They will let out their female cats for you.

Read newspaper.. every section, every article.

Maybe can come across stories of cats kena tortured..

wonder what caused the attacker so much hatred for cats.... if cats=dogs.. why target cats more.. so many stories on cats.. if the reason is cats is more common, where are there fears of attacker seeking out cats' whereabouts? as being "common" suggests convenience as a factor for the attacker?

ps: I'm not the first to mention or suggest cats in this thread. But since it is mentioned, it spawn something to ponder about.

Reading newspaper is real solution to unable to sleep. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post

wonder what caused the attacker so much hatred for cats.... if cats=dogs.. why target cats more.. so many stories on cats.. if the reason is cats is more common, where are there fears of attacker seeking out cats' whereabouts? as being "common" suggests convenience as a factor for the attacker?
    some people have sick minds, got unhappiness in their life, doesn't matter if dog or cat, bird or squirrel. whatever is convenient and easily accessible will suffice for them for some form of outlet/ release.

if you follow the history of serial killers in the us, they didn't just start with humans. they started with little animals, then gradually progressively got more violent.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...nd_serial.html

"Anyone who has accustomed himself to regard the life of any living creature as worthless is in danger of arriving also at the idea of worthless human lives".

ok.........

fair statement.. I guess..

I partially agree if the target creature is cockroaches, ants, mosquito, insects etc.. The person may not feel it is "worthless". But they may feel justified to kill.

But mammals like cats and dogs.. there should not be any justification. A "normal" person shouldn't do that. It's cruel.

But sometimes.. a normal person can felt so agitated that he wanna kill another person.. in that sense, these normal person can be so agitated by animals that he wanna kill them in a fit of anger.. Of coz after cooling down, most will dismiss that type of cruel acts.
    Last edited by Limsgp; 23rd October 2010 at 12:16 PM.

Thought there's a sub-section in photo galleries to treat insomnia ? I normally pulled out my CMI photos and think what went wrong, next minute fall asleep...so till now still CMI
    Last edited by Old Boy; 23rd October 2010 at 03:21 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12