Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 1000

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

  1. #741
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Who's taken local regional cruise before har? Need to ask for your experience...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #742
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    More ideas for Akerue and his RRS... too bad no remote cord for the shutter release on Lumix... And then no hot shoe for the leveller...
    I dunno about remote cord (something to check for), but definitely there is a hotshoe!
    Can mount the radio trigger and use for studio outing sia!
    Exploring! :)

  3. #743
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Who's taken local regional cruise before har? Need to ask for your experience...
    quite some years back. Aquarius I think...

    nowadays supposed to be MUCH nicer.
    Exploring! :)

  4. #744
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    quite some years back. Aquarius I think...

    nowadays supposed to be MUCH nicer.
    Question: when you pay for a package (standard one I suppose), do they include meals, 3x or 1x or you have to pay for them separately? Also, what about those electronic games (not the casino)...you have to pay separately?

    Oh yeah, this is a newbie for cruises... lolz
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 25th October 2010 at 04:13 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #745

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Question: when you pay for a package (standard one I suppose), do they include meals, 3x or 1x or you have to pay for them separately? Also, what about those electronic games (not the casino)...you have to pay separately?

    Oh yeah, this is a newbie for cruises... lolz
    went a few yrs back.. the normal standard buffets usually inclusive if u talking abt star cruises... bf, tea, lunch, tea, dinner, supper all included! its those specialty restaurants like jap, indian restaurants dat dun include..... electronic games u mean like arcade for kids? gotta chg money for tokens or 50c coins i tink.. or maybe now they upgrade to $1 coin.. heheh

  6. #746
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Question: when you pay for a package (standard one I suppose), do they include meals, 3x or 1x or you have to pay for them separately? Also, what about those electronic games (not the casino)...you have to pay separately?

    Oh yeah, this is a newbie for cruises... lolz
    Ok here's what little I know about cruises nowadays.
    The upmarket ones have your generic buffet restaurants and your exclusive, more private dining restaurants.
    From what I know, the cruise ticket covers accomodation and ALL meals (basically you can eat 24/7) onboard at the generic buffet-style restaurants.

    Stuff that costs extra:
    1) gambling
    2) drinks at bar area (generally alcoholic drinks)
    3) private (ie. fancy) dining
    4) etc
    Exploring! :)

  7. #747
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    went a few yrs back.. the normal standard buffets usually inclusive if u talking abt star cruises... bf, tea, lunch, tea, dinner, supper all included! its those specialty restaurants like jap, indian restaurants dat dun include..... electronic games u mean like arcade for kids? gotta chg money for tokens or 50c coins i tink.. or maybe now they upgrade to $1 coin.. heheh
    Thanks! So standard meals all included. Buffet style? Continental or local types like beehoo - etc etc etc? Well, arcade for kids yeah - so must bring some change along then...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 25th October 2010 at 04:24 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #748
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Ok here's what little I know about cruises nowadays.
    The upmarket ones have your generic buffet restaurants and your exclusive, more private dining restaurants.
    From what I know, the cruise ticket covers accomodation and ALL meals (basically you can eat 24/7) onboard at the generic buffet-style restaurants.

    Stuff that costs extra:
    1) gambling
    2) drinks at bar area (generally alcoholic drinks)
    3) private (ie. fancy) dining
    4) etc
    Ah thanks, but the range of food for buffet always the same fare? Range big or not, or eat until you get sick of it on the 3rd day kind?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  9. #749

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Thanks! So standard meals all included. Buffet style? Continental or local types like beehoo - etc etc etc? Well, arcade for kids yeah - so much bring some change along then...
    yea, all buffet style. eat till u cannot walk.. ahah but eat 1-2 days only will sian.. i think if im not wrong, can choose chinese restaurant also... but its pre-arranged menu.. think dats included in the package...

    wah gd daddy.. but u can bring many $10, $50 for ur kids... can change into coins there la.. hehe..

  10. #750
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Thanks! So standard meals all included. Buffet style? Continental or local types like beehoo - etc etc etc? Well, arcade for kids yeah - so much bring some change along then...
    even 10+ years ago, the buffet food was damn good.
    Basically what you can get if you go to a decent hotel buffet la... they aren't so cheapo to give you only bee hoon/fried rice!
    Exploring! :)

  11. #751

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Ah thanks, but the range of food for buffet always the same fare? Range big or not, or eat until you get sick of it on the 3rd day kind?
    always different kinds of food.. but bf usually the same range la.. but not bad one... like u go tour den morning bf at hotel kind...
    not only local fare... international buffet but dun expect too much..

  12. #752
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    even 10+ years ago, the buffet food was damn good.
    Basically what you can get if you go to a decent hotel buffet la... they aren't so cheapo to give you only bee hoon/fried rice!
    I'm imagining normal continental style lah... yeah I know, I totally newbie on this... Only hear people talk about it never tried it before...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #753
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    always different kinds of food.. but bf usually the same range la.. but not bad one... like u go tour den morning bf at hotel kind...
    not only local fare... international buffet but dun expect too much..
    Too much as in fresh oysters, caviar, lobsters isit? Nawwwww lol... those eat too much can die one...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #754
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I'm imagining normal continental style lah... yeah I know, I totally newbie on this... Only hear people talk about it never tried it before...
    depending on which cruise company you go with, but if it's the big ones (R.Carribbean, Star Cruises, etc), you will probably be pleasantly surprised at the food quality and variety.
    Exploring! :)

  15. #755
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Thanks Bitez and ZCA, I'll go check up on the packages at a later time!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #756
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    hahah... no lor.. she will sure nag and complain about wad i say for like a week.. =X




    but how much cheaper would it be? if converted back to SG dollar? Will there be any warranty for it? International or local?
    All Nikon lenses come with international warranty if you ask for "Fa Piao" (aka tax invoice).

    Just put it this way, when I sold it at 300 after around 6 months usage, I did not lose a single cent. Even though I included a free UV filter, I still did not lose a single cent with that factored in.

  17. #757
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Thanks Bitez and ZCA, I'll go check up on the packages at a later time!
    I often receive special deals for cruises in the credit card flyers...

    Sometimes it pays to use credit card
    Exploring! :)

  18. #758
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    small 'durian' (35mm/1.8DX) drop from sky!

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=785464
    Exploring! :)

  19. #759
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,701

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    small 'durian' (35mm/1.8DX) drop from sky!

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=785464
    small little durian . . . for who ?
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  20. #760

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    small 'durian' (35mm/1.8DX) drop from sky!

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=785464

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •