Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    maybe D3s w 24/1.4.....

mwahahahahah FX power!
    hmm.. gd.. i'm not sure what camera the person is using.. maybe full frame with L lens.. =X
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

maybe D3s w 24/1.4.....

mwahahahahah FX power!
    Haha! So when you going FX?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

morning everyone!

buttock chao ta liao.. but i'm sure most of u guys reaching office? haha.. start of a new week and i came across poisons regarding long zooms, TC, ballheads, filters and even VAN! not a bad way to kickstart a monday morning.. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Haha! So when you going FX?
    Currently the price n size of FX cameras n lenses is putting me, a simple hobbyist, off.
    Add to that the fact that if I go FX, I can't really share lenses with my dad. Can mount and shoot for sure, but focal lengths kinda weird.
    With DX performance going up, maybe I've found my nirvana

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    morning everyone!

buttock chao ta liao.. but i'm sure most of u guys reaching office? haha.. start of a new week and i came across poisons regarding long zooms, TC, ballheads, filters and even VAN! not a bad way to kickstart a monday morning.. lol..
    Morning!! Wah this morning rain... si beh sian leh. Got site visit and product demo this morning.
    Exploring! :)

Currently the price n size of FX cameras n lenses is putting me, a simple hobbyist, off.
    Add to that the fact that if I go FX, I can't really share lenses with my dad. Can mount and shoot for sure, but focal lengths kinda weird.

Morning!! Wah this morning rain... si beh sian leh. Got site visit and product demo this morning.
    True, true. Unless covering events or something like tt which can recover some costs back, some may not justify moving over to FX.

This morning got rain ar? I was zZZ-ing like there's no tomorrow.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

rain away the haze better...
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

True, true. Unless covering events or something like tt which can recover some costs back, some may not justify moving over to FX.

FX very heavy for me . . . i small built . . . so i may stick to cute little camera better. (D90)
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

Yeah... I have the money set aside for fx cam n lenses, but I always stop myself by asking "do I really NEED the fx camera?"
    I think the limiting factor is ME, so I shall work on that 1st

The heavy rain started again
    Not concerned about haze at the moment. I hate the muddy worksite

Yeah... I have the money set aside for fx cam n lenses, but I always stop myself by asking "do I really NEED the fx camera?"
    I think the limiting factor is ME, so I shall work on that 1st
    Wah. Your self discipline really jin ho!! Lol. My area only going to rain. But haven't started yet

Wah. Your self discipline really jin ho!! Lol. My area only going to rain. But haven't started yet
    lolx.. if it rains u can slp more peacefully at hm.. cooling environment...

while i can only crave for my bed..

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. if it rains u can slp more peacefully at hm.. cooling environment...

while i can only crave for my bed..
    Haha. Got something to console you about. Think about my monthy income, then think about yours. There, feeling better?

Haha. Got something to console you about. Think about my monthy income, then think about yours. There, feeling better?
    lolx.. no..i still prefer my bed.. u noe i need some form of break ones in a while..

lolx.. no..i still prefer my bed.. u noe i need some form of break ones in a while..
    Then this week go shoot ah!

Then this week go shoot ah!
    when?

Blog Entries

Actually I think it is quite stupid la. Look at film last time. ISO 3200 on film is grainy like hell. But people still create magic with photos. Now, a little noise at ISO 800 people say lousy already, must go full frame. Many people just chase technology and not the artistic and creative side of things.

when?
    Good question. I also don't know. I friday sure cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Actually I think it is quite stupid la. Look at film last time. ISO 3200 on film is grainy like hell. But people still create magic with photos. Now, a little noise at ISO 800 people say lousy already, must go full frame. Many people just chase technology and not the artistic and creative side of things.
    point! Examples are those who lurk in BnS and constantly post WTB and WTS ads.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    sometimes its the grains that makes the shot looks good... of course not all, but some..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    sometimes its the grains that makes the shot looks good... of course not all, but some..
    spoken like a true photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    If it captures the mood, nothing else matters...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast